PDA

View Full Version : fantasy basketball question

zackleenate
11-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Just wanted to get some feedbacks on my trade :
i traded anthony parker (raptors) and pau gasol( lakers)
i got back allen iverson(denver) and iggy( sixers)
what you guys think ?

and also other question :
who would you put in your starting line up , udonis haslem or drew gooden?

D-Leethal
11-02-2008, 05:18 PM
depending on the rest of your roster seems like a real good trade on your end. AI was around 10th best fantasy player last season and Iggy should beast this year, Gasol will have good games but with Bynum his numbers might go down a bit, and AP is just a throw in.

Start Haslem, he gets big minutes for Miami where Gooden has to share time with Tyrus, Noah, Aaron gray

THE MTL
11-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Ummm....I think you raped that guy. Allen Iverson is a top five guard fantasy wise and easily a top-twenty fantasy player overall. And then he threw in Iggy to throw it over the top. Pau Gasol has low value. He is going to have to share his stats with Bynum and Odom and apparently Kobe, too. Lol, for some reason Kobe is getting alot of boards.

I would normally put Haslem, but Gooden has been beast stat-wise for Chi during the first week. He grabbed 20 rebounds the other day.

zackleenate
11-02-2008, 05:37 PM
thnks alot guys for your help

greg_ory_2005
11-02-2008, 10:31 PM
You raped them on that trade.

Boozerguy47
11-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Wow, yea... You owned that guy in that deal haha. Nice work.

I'd put my money on Haslem getting more consistent minutes over Gooden. I have both of those guys, and Haslem has been much more consistent. Bulls have more depth as well, so Gooden might be pulled out of some games.

AirJordanXVIII
11-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Rape.