PDA

View Full Version : Posey and the bench

Flash812
11-02-2008, 12:57 PM
James Posey is showing evryone he is worth 25 million, the guy has been amazing and worth every penny so far. Damn I am glad Scott got his way and brought him in. Posey, Butler and armstrong have all showed good thing this first week and it is encouraging how good the team looks without 2starters. The coaching ha also been stellar, foccused on defense and outside shooting which is exactly how championship are won.

wolf3742
11-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Butler and Posey are stepping up big time. Especially butler. I do not htink he liked Scott's dog house last season where he did not even saw any minutes. I think he worked on his game, he is much better shooter now than before, he has been great and I hope he can knock thos killer threes.

I also like Hilton Armstrong. He still needs to bulk up but I liked what he showed against Shaq during the Phoenix game.

The bench is now better I believe. and with CP3 and West leading the West, this is a tough team to beat.

Geaux Hornets

Mr.Grizzly
11-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I say this team got the next Robert Horry. I'll be surprised if this guys doesnt win the championship.