PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets fans....

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 01:49 AM
....Here's the chance for the idiot coach we have, to hear your questions....I already asked my question, I hope yall participate and ask yall questions to George Karl, and bring awareness to what us fans see wrong!!!

http://altitude.tv/default.aspx

^^Just click on this link, and look to the top left, and ask George Karl why he is such an idiot, and doesn;t play Balkman or does other things needed for the Nuggets to play effectively and consistently.

DenButsu
11-02-2008, 12:07 PM
I've been really critical of Karl before when he's deserved it. And he has really, really deserved it plenty of times.

But Balkman? Really?

Who would you take out in order to put Balkman in?

Melo?

K-Mart?

J.R.?

Kleiza?

All of those cats are CLEARLY superior to Balkman. And I like Renaldo, don't get me wrong. But if I'm a coach, I don't bench J.R. in favor of Balkman.

Do you?

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Kleiza has not been superior whatsoever to Balkman this season......Balkman has performed and had results with only playin 8 minutes this regular season...Did you watch the Utah game??? Or the Phoenix outdoor during the preseason???? Balkman gets it done on defense....Anybody who watched both of these games closely, will vouch for Balkman and know that he deserves more playin time to prove his statement of bein "One of the best" defenders in the league or whateva he said earlier this season.

DJiC
11-02-2008, 06:15 PM
you cant really judge a persons playing skills in preseason...noone plays their heart out in preseason unless theyre fighting for a spot i.e. parker/patterson/fazekas etc...balkman has a spot on the team and so did lk...he's definently NOT one of the best defenders in the league there are about 15 people off the top of my head i could think of that are better than him

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
you cant really judge a persons playing skills in preseason...noone plays their heart out in preseason unless theyre fighting for a spot i.e. parker/patterson/fazekas etc...balkman has a spot on the team and so did lk...he's definently NOT one of the best defenders in the league there are about 15 people off the top of my head i could think of that are better than him

Those are words from him....He said himself that he's one of the best....But it's hard to judge if he is, isn;t it??? And i'm not JUST jusdgin skills from preseason, i'm judgin skills from the very first game of this season, when Balkman was a monster for 8 minutes, and was never seen again.

SUNDUNDIDIT
11-02-2008, 06:36 PM
...Oh yeah....And ask GEORGE KARL a damn question, stop worryin about my Balkman statement in here....Because it's not the point of this thread.