PDA

View Full Version : Trade?Grizzlies

The Magic Man
11-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Did anyone see the Magic game vs. Grizz last night, I was impressed with the rook Darrell Arthur he had a good game didn't score to much but he was a beast on the boards and also was solid on defense, he also had 15 rebounds and the season opener vs. the rockets, I know its early in the season but you put this guy next to Dwight our future is looking pretty good. He would be the perfect guy next to Dwight he can also hit the mid range j.

Magic trade: Marcin Gortat, Keith Bogans, and 1rd pick.
Grizz trade: J. Critt, and Darrell Arthur.

Roster Lineup
pg:nelson/johnson/j.critt
sg:pietrus/lee/reddick
sf:lewis/turk/pietrus/richardson
pf:arthur/lewis/cook
c:howard/battie/foyle

We get rid of one of our sg: so that can open up playing time for C.Lee, and we also get a young big point guard j.critt who has lots of potential just needs some playing time.We also get more depth so we could use turk as the sixth man and he would help out our bench a lot.

The grizz get 2 expiring contracts and a 1rd pick which is exactly what they want because they are rebuilding.

rapjuicer06
11-01-2008, 12:23 PM
why would they trade a rookie whos a good rebounder if their rebuilding? makes no sense

Pnoyballer88
11-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Thats a pretty lopsided trade. Replace those players with Turkuglo, Reddick, and Courtney Lee and then you have yourself a deal.

sNaKeS
11-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Did anyone see the Magic game vs. Grizz last night, I was impressed with the rook Darrell Arthur he had a good game didn't score to much but he was a beast on the boards and also was solid on defense, he also had 15 rebounds and the season opener vs. the rockets, I know its early in the season but you put this guy next to Dwight our future is looking pretty good. He would be the perfect guy next to Dwight he can also hit the mid range j.

Magic trade: Marcin Gortat, Keith Bogans, and 1rd pick.
Grizz trade: J. Critt, and Darrell Arthur.

Roster Lineup
pg:nelson/johnson/j.critt
sg:pietrus/lee/reddick
sf:lewis/turk/pietrus/richardson
pf:arthur/lewis/cook
c:howard/battie/foyle
sixth man:Turk

We get rid of one of our sg: so that can open up playing time for C.Lee, and we also get a young big point guard j.critt who has lots of potential just needs some playing time.We also get more depth so we could use turk as the sixth man and he would help out our bench a lot.

The grizz get 2 expiring contracts and a 1rd pick which is exactly what they want because they are rebuilding.

Hey didn't the magic have the chance to take darrell arthur in the draft? I thought he slipped pretty deep cause of his character issues. Or was that someone else, i can't remember?

JNore151
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
marcus williams out in golden state has been siting on the bench, gs didnt pick up his option and he doesnt fit in with don nelson........we could get this guy for jj strait up.....and see what he does he grew up playin for the nets, learning from jkidd...he could possibly be our starter next season if jameer doesnt have a good season....and another player who could help us out is kenny thomas with the kings, and we wouldnt have to give up turk or really anything too important to get him.......what ya think?