PDA

View Full Version : NBA fight night!

BkOriginalOne
10-31-2008, 10:01 AM
I was thinking about all the NBA fights over the years, particularly the infamous pistons-pacers brawl. What quelled me the most was the fact that fans thought they could fight ron artest, JO, and stephen jackson - what were they thinking?

So, I was wondering, which NBA player do you think would be the worst idea to get into a fight with? For the interesting side question, which NBA player do you think you might be able to take in a fight? haha.

I wouldn't want to fight, shaq, artest, howard or yao (because it would be completely funny and embarssing to get beat up by him)

I think i might be able to take down a guy like steve nash, he seems kind of nice. Add JJ reddick to that list.

What do you guys think?

JermanJaysFan
10-31-2008, 10:14 AM
I was thinking about all the NBA fights over the years, particularly the infamous pistons-pacers brawl. What quelled me the most was the fact that fans thought they could fight ron artest, JO, and stephen jackson - what were they thinking?

So, I was wondering, which NBA player do you think would be the worst idea to get into a fight with? For the interesting side question, which NBA player do you think you might be able to take in a fight? haha.

I wouldn't want to fight, shaq, artest, howard or yao (because it would be completely funny and embarssing to get beat up by him)

I think i might be able to take down a guy like steve nash, he seems kind of nice. Add JJ reddick to that list.

What do you guys think?

I really, really don't think that I could take a single guy in the NBA. Even little guys like Earl Boykins can apparently bench 300+. I don't think I could take Steve Nash either- he is a pretty tough cookie. He has taken some hard hits standing. Remember that time Horry decked him, and then he got up to do after Horry?

dre1990
10-31-2008, 10:37 AM
I would kill Damon Stoudamire

DaNtHeMaN628
10-31-2008, 10:51 AM
I could take Chris Quinn with out question.

bdalakerdude32
10-31-2008, 11:09 AM
ill break reddick n walton. prolly mihm lol ill just kick him in his ankle if i cant. i wud neva fight ben wallace

$ NyC $
10-31-2008, 11:28 AM
^LOL kick him in the ankle. Yea its funny how a few guys came running down trying 2 fight a 6'11 JO and a 6'7 Ron Artest and another 6'7 Stephen Jackson who is one crazy moth **** loll.

Well....us average height people are prob. up 2 NBA players balls so just give it a big punch maybe we could take most of them.

But ONE player i def. can take on...

SHAWN BRADLEY.

Every1 kicks his *****

CB4real
10-31-2008, 11:41 AM
I could take Manu Ginobli all I'd have to do is blow a whistle and he'd probably beat himself up and blame it on me. :)
AND V.C., he'd be on the floor for hours if i even tap him lol

ramansingh3
10-31-2008, 11:45 AM

yea i agree

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 11:45 AM
I wouldnt want to fight David West (Boxer) Mbenga (Black Belt :ohno:).

I honestly think I could take Chris Quinn and Kobe.

I would have Kobe running for the hills. :clap:

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 11:47 AM

What do you guys think?

He would tear you up. Dude is so fast.
He would catch you with a soccer kick to the head! :ouch:

Illuminati
10-31-2008, 11:54 AM
dj mbenga
he is 7 feet strong as hell and knows taekwondo

tru
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
well i'm 6'4 200 lbs. in the army been fightin my whole life so i think it's plenty that i'd go round for round with and plenty i'd beat the shitt out of

mkool65
10-31-2008, 12:14 PM
Darko... I just feel like being a Pistons fan I would be motivated enough to take out an entire country, let alone a srawny guy like Darko, I dont care if he's 7 feet.

Also anybody from the Barry family, Brent or Steve if he still played. I think I could take Steve Nash, Adam Morrison, Reddick and for some reason I feel like Greg Oden would fight like a gay guy.

Kaptain Kanada
10-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Nate Robinson - I'd whup that little munchkin's butt!

sep11ie
10-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I'd whoop Dirk and AK at the same time.

Faneik
10-31-2008, 12:58 PM

Wow... This board is full of internet tough guys (http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg)

jgonboricua
10-31-2008, 01:08 PM
would never fight rasheed wallace,
maybe take on a guy like chris quin

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 01:09 PM

Nate would probably destroy you.

32the3
10-31-2008, 01:09 PM
wow nobody has mentioned Coby Karl.

Kaptain Kanada
10-31-2008, 01:13 PM

I've got 5 inches and 50 pounds on him.

Besides, his little midget arms wouldn't be very good for throwing punches.

Hellcrooner
10-31-2008, 01:21 PM
mmm im 5,9 and strong so i guess i could take some of the smaller and at the same time Skkiniest point guards...... Bayless?

I wouldnt fight Iverson not for even a million Bucks, he is beast and he is ghetto, bad combiantion

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 01:35 PM
I've got 5 inches and 50 pounds on him.

Besides, his little midget arms wouldn't be very good for throwing punches.

Go talk to JR Smith.
Im sure he was thinking the same thing.;)

JR Smith- 6'6 220 Lbs.

Nate Robinson- 5'9 180 Lbs.

So Smith had 8 inches and 40 pounds on Nate.
Did seem like he had an advantage.

pete_one
10-31-2008, 01:40 PM
i'd try to lay the beatdown on mark madsen

cuttygiantsfan
10-31-2008, 01:41 PM
i could take sadrunis jackakavigus (sp?)

and i wouldnt want to fight stephen jackson

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 01:48 PM

Iono, Madsen look type crazy. Lol

fatpat1116
10-31-2008, 01:56 PM

hahahahah no doubt

mamba24
10-31-2008, 02:22 PM
i could take pau gasoft

sportsnutzz
10-31-2008, 02:39 PM
I am 6'6" and I could take Andre Kirilenko anytime. I think his arms are as big as my 2 year old's :D

chicityseminole
10-31-2008, 02:44 PM

I don't know....madsen might breakdance on your ***

cali72888
10-31-2008, 02:58 PM
i want to knock our jewan howard and his loud mouth. he just bugs the **** out of me with his little smurk he has on his face all the time, plus he smokes hella buddah and will run out of gas quick.
who i wouldent want to fight is cory maggette, he is ripped and would tear somones head off, i wouldent doubt if he benched well over 300lbs

MiamiHeat
10-31-2008, 03:01 PM
I would beat up Marko Jaric and steal his fiance :cool:

cmoneytakemoney
10-31-2008, 03:05 PM

Nate Robinson went after Carmelo after he suckered that dude on the Knicks and, Melo ran like a girl.

egptnwarrior22
10-31-2008, 03:13 PM
i wouldn't wanna fight shaq, one punch and you'd be out from a dude like that...

I'd jack up paul pierce

hdxstunts1
10-31-2008, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't take shaq. Glen davis, JO, KG, Elton Brand but i would take Rettick, Sergio Rodriquez he's tiny but a scrrapper, and maybe NAte Robinson!

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Nate Robinson went after Carmelo after he suckered that dude on the Knicks and, Melo ran like a girl.

Yes lol, Nate did go after him.
But I think Melo was scared of Jefferies.
He was the first one to go after Melo.

junion
10-31-2008, 03:34 PM
never fight shaq - if you're right or wrong, never fight shaq
also ron artest, allen iverson, rasheed wallace, didier mbenga, karl malone, and david west

i am small 5'0"-ish, but i think i can hold up with chris quinn, shawn bradley, jj reddick when he's drunk, and jared bayless for affirmative action

deceiving - kobe bryant, he's strong and the best player, but he can't fight worth jack
greg oden, he's big, but sock him in the arm and he'll break
earl boykins, he's small, but he can bench 300
derek fisher, he can beat your ***, but he won't - same with shane battier
luke walton, he might look like a pansy, but he is pretty strong and can fight - catch him at his restaurant in san diego, and you'll see he's not weak
carmelo anthony, he's a g, but when it comes to fighting - just look at denver vs. new york brawl

NYKnickFanatic
10-31-2008, 03:37 PM
never fight shaq - if you're right or wrong, never fight shaq
also ron artest, allen iverson, rasheed wallace, didier mbenga, karl malone, and david west

i am small 5'0"-ish, but i think i can hold up with chris quinn, shawn bradley, jj reddick when he's drunk, and jared bayless for affirmative action

deceiving - kobe bryant, he's strong and the best player, but he can't fight worth jack
greg oden, he's big, but sock him in the arm and he'll break
earl boykins, he's small, but he can bench 300
derek fisher, he can beat your ***, but he won't - same with shane battier
luke walton, he might look like a pansy, but he is pretty strong and can fight - catch him at his restaurant in san diego, and you'll see he's not weak
carmelo anthony, he's a g, but when it comes to fighting - just look at denver vs. new york brawl

:laugh2:
Yeaaaah. He is a REAL G.
Sucker punch and run, thats how you do it! :rolleyes:

Unless you were being sarcastic.
Which I hope you were...

Jonathan2323
10-31-2008, 03:42 PM

lol i think anyone could

kv9588
10-31-2008, 03:51 PM
I'd take on Oden...he'd probably be injured already.

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-31-2008, 04:06 PM
I could take manu ginobli,chris quinn,jj reddick.

bleedprple&gold
10-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Kevin Martin or Shaun Livingston without a doubt. They are both skinny *****es. Even though they got a long reach at 6-7, they both only weight a buck-85.

cambovenzi
10-31-2008, 04:34 PM
lol, not this crap again:pity:

FTW JJ redick would kick your ***

Voodoo Alchemy
10-31-2008, 04:46 PM

What do you guys think?

First of all I would rather take on Yao before I take on Nash. Guys like Nash and Scott Skiles all fall in the same category as Danny Ainge who was one fiesty son of a gun.

I would pay to see the following:

Artest vs. Kenyon Martin
Kobe vs. Raja Bell
Jason Maxille vs. Ben Wallace
Tashaun Prince vs. Shawn Marion
CP3 vs. Deron Williams

Scheck
10-31-2008, 04:57 PM
I would kick Kevin Durants weak arse

_Sn1P3r_
10-31-2008, 05:07 PM
I think I could take Quinn.

LAKERS 24/7
10-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Fisher may be small, but I would never want to fight him. Dude is straight ruthless.

bleedprple&gold
10-31-2008, 05:15 PM
Fisher may be small, but I would never want to fight him. Dude is straight ruthless.

Fisher is built like a rock. No way in hell would I fight him...

DODGERS&LAKERS
10-31-2008, 05:35 PM
I am not saying I could beat up any NBA player, but they have prov en to be some of the worst punchers in the world. They look uncoordinated. They just look awkward even walking around when they are not on a court. I might be afraid of the shorter guys who still have some coordination like D Fish, and even Nate Robinson. I would not mind fighting a 6'6 guy. If I beat him, I look like a bad @$$. If I lose, everyone would understand. Thats why I used to only fight guys bigger than me. Did not want to look like I was picking on little guys.

Kaptain Kanada
10-31-2008, 06:48 PM
I would beat up Marko Jaric and steal his fiance :cool:

Be careful.... Jaric might bring a knife and do a little stabbing Serbian style.

BostonWeedz
10-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Wouldn't want to fight KG, Amare, or Dwight Howard. Lebron and James Posey could probably kick some *** too. Probably couldn't take any nba players but maybe gabe pruitt or....john amaechi

sp1derm00
10-31-2008, 08:19 PM
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I just don't think it would be a great idea to fight the VAST majority of the people in the NBA. Even if they don't know how to fight, they're probably in a lot better shape than you and conditioning is a big factor when it comes to fighting, unless you can take them out before you get tired.

I would think though, Yao would be alright to fight against as long as you could get to his knees before he did much damage to you. Mess up one of his legs and he's going down.