PDA

View Full Version : Wildcats

curtisjr08
10-31-2008, 03:23 AM
I know this isn't a college basketball forum, but i figured its basketball and i need to heard to let all the frustration out...I am an Arizona Wildcats Fan (their basketball team).

This team has gone through so much, with Olsen leaving for a year last year, as well as lots of injuries, and an interim coach who was supposed to take over after olsen (thank God he didn't). This is ridiculous, a national competitive team, whom has builded the likes of Gilbert Areanes, Sean Elliot, Andre Igudola, Mike Bibby, Richard Jefferson, Miles Simon, and others who are pretty prolific and able NBA players. They have a top recruit quit on them, due to him not having the patience to wait for his scores and then the commitee saying he has to take it a third time, because his jump was to high between the previous score. They lost Olsen, rightly so, health was not worth the risk, they have just lost all of thei recruits for next year that was looking to be one of their best years yet. Then...just got word that their projected starting freshman center Jeff Whitney, is transferring...

This hurts, it hurts a lot to see a team who have always followed to have the worst luck...A future that is uncertain...

pmmr2113
10-31-2008, 03:43 AM
shall i start one about the mighty bruins?

LAKERS 24/7
10-31-2008, 04:22 AM
its okay dude. try to look at the silver lining. tomorrow is a brighter day. be thankful for what you have. learn to forgive and forget. and live life to the fullest.