PDA

View Full Version : I saw that Al Harrington wants to be traded

rapjuicer06
10-30-2008, 12:53 AM
so it brought up the stupid trade machine in my head...how about this? it involves hedo, but it would give us 2 expiring contracts at the end of the year and a point guard and pf (we all know we need the bigs)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1998~862~308~3039&teams=9~9~19~19&te=&cash=

nelson/williams/johnson
pietrus/bogans/lee
lewis/harrington/pietrus
harrington/battie/gortat
howard/battie/gortat

it'd give us a good team for this year, and then next year let us make a run at someone good in free agency

The Magic Man
10-30-2008, 12:09 PM
I like this trade as well because we get two expiring contracts but also two solid players that would solve our needs of pg and pf, so I would love to do this deal and mabye we can sign David Lee in the offseason.

JNore151
10-30-2008, 05:27 PM
co-sign with magic man........

*Superman*
10-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Im pretty sure Al doesn't play good D so no use of him on the team. I rather find a better trade for another PF. As mentioned D Lee would be the best fit for our team. Maybe if the value of JJ rises and we can trade turk in a S&T at the end of the season?...if things don't work out.

rapjuicer06
10-31-2008, 12:14 PM
well to be honest there arent a whole lot of players on our team that do play good defense. we need another big and harrington would take double teams off of howard. he has a good mid range shot too and lewis could go back to the three. harringtons defense is better than lewis' at the pf position.