PDA

View Full Version : Nba dream team

mlisica19
10-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Who is the Nbas All star team

Make your fantasy team, you dont need the right positions if u want james on ur team to play center by all means allow him to. THIS IS THEEE NBA DREAM TEAM make urs

PG) Paul- the best playmaker since Stockton
SG) Bryant- not so much of his dominance on offense as i want him on defense
SF) Lebron James- SF is position that does the most, he can do it all
PF) Garnett- The beast anyone wanna disagee
C) Howard- The Next Shaq
bench- Manu Ginobli- An excellent player to start and even better coming off the bench.if bryat doesnt wanna pass than i have a sub for him lol

Wilson
10-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Mine would be exactly the same, only with Duncan there instead of Garnett.

Chris Paul/Deron Williams
Kobe Bryant/Dwyane Wade
LeBron James/Carmelo Anthony
Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard/Yao Ming

However, if your looking for a team that would actually fit together, mine would look like this:

Deron Williams
Rip Hamilton
Shane Battier
Tim Duncan
Tyson Chandler

Not all those guys are the best at their position, but if it was the play-offs, I can't think of any combination that would beat that team. It can score with plenty of effeciency with Williams, Duncan and Hamilton, Battier can hit the 3, and Chandler can get some offensive boards. There's no weak link defensively.

Also, not everybody needs the ball to be effective. Williams and Duncan can work the inside-outside game. Duncan can hit the mid-range jumpshot, Battier can stretch the D, and Rip Hamilton is great at moving without the ball (as if anyone didn't know that already).

With the 1st team, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James all need the ball to be effective, so there could be big chemistry issues on the perimeter.

ecos797
10-29-2008, 01:18 PM
PG)Chris Paul/ Devin Harris or Kirk Hinrich to back up Paul
SG) Dwayne Wade/Monta Ellis
SF) Lebron James/ Rudy Fernandez
PF) Dirk Nowitzki/ LaMarcus Albridge
C) Chris Bosh/ Marc Gasol

I would make this the Mavericks team and try to hire some coaches that could try to actually make this work with chemistry and everything

GhostoLaneK
10-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Mine would be exactly the same, only with Duncan there instead of Garnett.

Chris Paul/Deron Williams
Kobe Bryant/Dwyane Wade
LeBron James/Carmelo Anthony
Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard/Yao Ming

However, if your looking for a team that would actually fit together, mine would look like this:

Deron Williams
Rip Hamilton
Shane Battier
Tim Duncan
Tyson Chandler

Not all those guys are the best at their position, but if it was the play-offs, I can't think of any combination that would beat that team. It can score with plenty of effeciency with Williams, Duncan and Hamilton, Battier can hit the 3, and Chandler can get some offensive boards. There's no weak link defensively.

Also, not everybody needs the ball to be effective. Williams and Duncan can work the inside-outside game. Duncan can hit the mid-range jumpshot, Battier can stretch the D, and Rip Hamilton is great at moving without the ball (as if anyone didn't know that already).

With the 1st team, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James all need the ball to be effective, so there could be big chemistry issues on the perimeter.

I really like your team that fits together for the season, I think that you could put Lebron on that team though and not lose much defense and I think he could mesh well with that squad.

bostncelts34
10-29-2008, 01:41 PM
DREAM TEAM

Paul/Williams
Kobe/wade
Lebron/pierce
Garnett/stoudemire
Yao/Howard.

REAL TEAM. (homerish lol)

Rajon Rondo-Pass first pointguard, distribute the ball to the scorers, great defense
Raja Bell- Defensive guard, who can shoot the ball
Lebron James-no explanation needed..
KG- DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE, not to mention, can score, and his leadership abilities
Jeff Foster-Needed to put a guy in here to make it fit under the cap possibly? haha. and hes a good rebounder.

overall: With Rondo,Raja and KG defensively, this team will be the #1 D in the league. And 1-4 all have the ability to score that basketball.

DreamShaker
10-29-2008, 02:44 PM
NbA Dream Team:
Yao/Howard
Duncan/KG/Dirk
Lebron/Melo/Paul Pierce
Kobe/Wade
Paul/D-Will

Team that would actually work:
D-Will/Rondo/House
Wade/Q-Ross
Battier/Posey
Duncan/Haslem/Powe
Pau/Perkins

All-Time (no salary cap):
Hakeem/Mutombo
Duncan/Oakley/Horry
Bird/Bowen
Dennis Johnson/Ginobli/Byron Scott
Magic/Ron Harper

No coincidence that everyone on their is a Spur, Laker, Celtic, or Rocket, or Bull;)

Wilson
10-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I really like your team that fits together for the season, I think that you could put Lebron on that team though and not lose much defense and I think he could mesh well with that squad.

He probably would, I was just trying to avoid having too many people that handle the ball a lot :)

Vinny642
10-29-2008, 03:45 PM
PG- Chris Paul/ Jannero Pargo
SG- Dwyane Wade/ Kevin Martin
SF- Rashard Lewis/ Lebron James
PF- David West/ Amare Stoudamire
C- Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

_Sn1P3r_
10-29-2008, 04:29 PM
My dream team:

C-D12/Amare
PF-TD / KG