PDA

View Full Version : which duo??

Goon.Weezy
10-26-2008, 09:41 PM
which duo will be better 5 years down the road...

Al Jefferson/Kevin Love

Rudy Gay/ OJ Mayo

b_rad23
10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Talent-wise its OJ Gayo by a mile. The only reason they are comparable is because the other two are bigs.

pauljames
10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
oj mayo/rudy gay. I think OJ could be the next kobe. The problem with al jeff/kev love is that both of their natural positions are at the 4 spot. Neither of them are above average defenders either.

Sox Appeal
10-26-2008, 10:11 PM
oj mayo/rudy gay. I think OJ could be the next kobe. The problem with al jeff/kev love is that both of their natural positions are at the 4 spot. Neither of them are above average defenders either.

Love is actually a pretty good defender. (Or at least he was at UCLA)

I would still have to go with Mayo and Gay though. I believe OJ has the potential to be one of the best players in the NBA, and Rudy Gay is obviously one of the better scorers in the NBA already, and he has nowhere to go but up. And I also believe if the Grizzlies are able to add solid big man to that duo, they could be competing in the West for years to come.

23LBJCleBrowns
10-26-2008, 10:12 PM
I like Kevin Love and Al Jefferson, their both great big men and one is good at different things. Al Jefferson is powerful inside while Love is a pretty good shooter for a big man and they can both defend and rebound. And Love is pretty good at distibuting the ball for a big man.

Sox Appeal
10-26-2008, 10:14 PM
I like Kevin Love and Al Jefferson, their both great big men and one is good at different things. Al Jefferson is powerful inside while Love is a pretty good shooter for a big man and they can both defend and rebound. And Love is pretty good at distibuting the ball for a big man.

Yeah, good point. A LOT of experts have said Love is the best outlet passer since Bill Walton.

scrumptiousduck
10-26-2008, 10:22 PM
mayo and gay ... gay is gunna be in the top teir in the next 5 years

IversonIsKrazy
10-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Jefferson is as better than Rudy Gay as OJ Mayo is bettr than Kevin Love. But Al/Love bring defence, i can't say that abt gay/oj.

Im gunna have to go w/ Al Jefferson and Kevin Love

hdxstunts1
10-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Al Jefferson/ KEvin Love is a 1-2 punch in the post. If u defend one the other is wide open. Then throw Brewer in there and u got a slaher. THey need a good drive and kick PG and a good 3pt Sg and they will be in the playoffs.

BYBLOS88
10-26-2008, 10:54 PM
gay/mayo probably better, but jefferson/love probably guna be underrated
^^^^^^
i cant help
but to laugh
at the name

b_rad23
10-26-2008, 11:03 PM
Just imagine if they didn't make that trade. The announcers would have a field day with the Gay-Love connection hahaha.

kswissdaf
10-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Jefferson and love

kswissdaf
10-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Just imagine if they didn't make that trade. The announcers would have a field day with the Gay-Love connection hahaha.

:laugh:

JPHX
10-26-2008, 11:53 PM
Rujay gayo!!!!

BoltLakerPadre
10-27-2008, 12:17 AM
I like the big's combo better. The Mayo, Gay combo is very talented, but I think Love, Jefferson will be more effective.

I Am Awesome-O
10-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Gay and Mayo are light years ahead of Love and Jefferson in star power. Mayo and Gay are much more talented and way more exciting to watch.

The only slight problem is that Love and Jefferson are big guys, but it's kind of offset because they are both naturally 4's.

I would much rather start my team with superstars like Mayo and Gay. Jefferson may be a star, but he isn't as talented as Gay or Mayo. Love is a glue guy. He will never be a star. He is the type of player that playoff teams add to start or be a 6th man and to kind of take the backseat to the superstars already on the team. He's an absolutely great player to have on a team, but not to build around.