PDA

View Full Version : Replace Kobe with tmac or Iverson or Wade on the Lakers teams from 2000-2002

TrueHooper
10-26-2008, 07:31 PM
How many titles do each of them get?

I say tmac gets 4 titles, Iverson gets 5 titles and Wade gets 6 titles.

Sox Appeal
10-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Wade was in HS when the Lakers where winning Championships.

ARMIN12NBA
10-26-2008, 07:36 PM

Tracy would get 1. Iverson would get none. Wade wasn't in the league.

ttam68
10-26-2008, 07:47 PM
How exactly is Wade going to win 6 championships in 3 years?

SwaggaIke
10-26-2008, 07:51 PM
Wade wouldn't have let his ego overcome him like Kobe did. I don't think T Mac would have either. But it wasn't all on Kobe. Him and Shaq did/said things that they probably wouldn't have given the same opportunity again. Those two really ruined something great w/ their ego's.

BleedPurple
10-26-2008, 08:43 PM
This guy is all over this site posting anti-Kobe and anti-Laker threads...............dude stop HATIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye15
10-26-2008, 09:18 PM
point is, give Shaq a good perimeter player, and then what? With any of those guys, 3 rings would still have been won probably.

Big Quett
10-26-2008, 09:48 PM

My first question like someone else said

How the hell do win 4, 5, or 6 titles in 3 years?

But after that i would have to say im not a lakers fan and definitely not a Kobe fan but unlike some people i do respect the guy. That being said IVO or TMac are not on the same level as Kobe. So i dont really see them doing more and being more effective with Shaq then Kobe. They are just not better than he is. By saying they would have won more than Kobe you are saying that they are better than Kobe and that is just delusional. And wade is not even the discussion because he was just in high school.

b_rad23
10-26-2008, 09:52 PM
I think that regardless they win 3. I'm not sure with Iverson though- I don't know how he would do defensively against the opposing SGs. I think he'd be fine

barreleffact
10-26-2008, 11:02 PM
1- how are they gonna win more than 3 titles in 3 years?

2- kobe AND shaq BOTH had ego issues. i actually tend to think shaq's was worse because shaq is incredibly egotistical even now. also, because he and penny arent on great terms either. plus, if he and wade were so great, why would they trade his number 2? it makes no sense. regardless, both of them felt they had to be strong focal points

3- Iverson lacks kobe's size and defense, and his shooting ability. kobe's career 3 point percentage is around 35ish while AI's is like 29.

4- Tmac lacks the defense, shoting, freethrow shooting, and ball IQ. he is good, and had a great run in orland, but no...he's no kobe.

5- wade was in high school, and regardless he has no range and less defensive abilities. i think wade would be best of the 3 only because we have seen them coexist. however, they coexisted when shaw knew it wasnt his team.

as far as actual numbers, idk. i doubt theyd all get 3. even wade lost the first year with him so that gives a max of 2 for him. iverson and wade play the same except wade is better on D but AI is a better shooter...i still give him 2. T-mac has the weakest D and is a volume shooter. I think shaq would have ate him up for taking too many shots, and tmac seems waaay more frail mentally and physically than any of the otehr 3. maybe 2. probably 1. kobe got 3 while having everything these guys lacked and while scoring very efficiently and more than the others. the others have all had 30 point season, except wade, but kobes did it with shaq also gettin 30 and while playing great D, and while allowing shaq to be the man w/o ever being shaqs lacky

kswissdaf
10-26-2008, 11:12 PM
wade gets 6 nice

DCB/LAL
10-26-2008, 11:47 PM
how many did wade and shaq win?? yeah i thought so i dont care if you say hes old he had a couple years there where he was still a force and they couldnt do it so no way this happens wade is good but he's no kobe just a better dunker probably but thats it

Chronz
10-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Tmac and Shaq wouldve been a match made in heaven. No ego trips to worry about, Tmac is a natural passer.

barreleffact
10-26-2008, 11:56 PM
^ u mean chucker right?

Chronz
10-27-2008, 12:00 AM
^ u mean chucker right?

righttt??? No seriously though perfect pairing with regards to their playing style

barreleffact
10-27-2008, 12:03 AM
Tmac and kobe dont compare. kobe's a born winner, n i mean that literally and metaphorically. where as tmac isnt. regardless kobe had that fire that it took to drive shaq and to drive himself to be the best. Mac would have been mentally weakened by shaq. he woulda let shaq get to him and eventually became his bisnatch. i cant how theydve worked

BoltLakerPadre
10-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Is this a joke?

A) Do you really believe any of these three are better than Kobe?
B) Are they sooo much better than Kobe that they can win multiple titles in a single year? That's amazing.

ink
10-27-2008, 12:28 AM
This guy is all over this site posting anti-Kobe and anti-Laker threads...............dude stop HATIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Closed.

Please report threads like this.

JordansBulls
10-27-2008, 12:45 AM

I just have to say this:

How the hell does T-mac get 4 titles or Iverson 5 titles or Wade 6 titles if they are only being replaced from 2000-2002 a total of 3 years?