PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Wallace

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-24-2008, 08:59 PM
So I hear Michael Jordan is shopping around Gerald Wallace.

Could we pick him up?? I dunno if we could give up anyone they're interested in, I'm sure LK could be included in that deal... AI would hafta slide over to the 1 and keep JR's energy coming off the bench.

Gerald Wallace is a excellent perimeter defender, and a good shooter, I don't think I hafta remind you guys when he killed us in that game in Charlotte.

AI
G-Force
Melo
KMart
NeNe

Solid.

DenButsu
10-25-2008, 12:54 AM
In a way I love that move, but with AI/JR/Melo right there, I just don't see room for him so much. If we were gonna pry someone off the Bobcats, I'd probably rather go for Felton...

C-Dub
10-25-2008, 07:32 AM
get both from them, im sure we have a couple srcaps and LK to give them, lol if they'd go for it, if we got felton we could give them our PGs and LK and Hunter or something

chances are they wouldnt do it though

DJiC
10-25-2008, 02:32 PM
lets not take a chance on wallace...WAYYYY too many concussions....remember last year he had like 4

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Wat if we did this....

Allen Iverson (who I'd really really hate to see leave)
LK
Steven Hunter

Ray Felton
GErald Wallace

IBleedPurple
10-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Wat if we did this....

Allen Iverson (who I'd really really hate to see leave)
LK
Steven Hunter

Ray Felton
GErald Wallace

if we got a high round pick or something, that would be a possibility, otherwise we are giving up too much IMO

SlowMo
10-25-2008, 09:50 PM
I think I would consider a scrub plus LK. Giving a couple of benchers for a potential starter works for me. This would be a tough one though, LK has been one of my favorite energy/bench players, but I don't know if he is what the nuggets really need in the long run.

Toughness and will is what I really hope to see this year, and so far, birdman has shown that in these preseason games. my analysis is that birdman is our best off-season signing as of now.

DJiC
10-26-2008, 03:35 AM
if we traded ai the bobcats would have to trade like nazr/wallace/felton in order for salaries to work between ai/hunter/kleiza