PDA

View Full Version : Jameer Nelson

Prospect#13
10-24-2008, 04:42 PM
There would be stretches where Jameer would play like a beast and other nights whereit looked like he wasn't playing with any swagger or confidence. IMO I still think he's capable of throwing some some great stats.
How do you guys project Jameer will do, especially with your team's lack of point guards?

The Magic Man
10-24-2008, 11:44 PM
I expect jameer to be the same, he's just that type of player he is streaky some nights he looks great and other nights he is not playing to good. I expect him to put up the same stats and he will probally miss some games because he is injury prone, but I would love to see the rookie lee to play some pointguard.

MAC10TIZZY
10-26-2008, 09:12 PM
the day we drafted jameer, i was crossing my fingers the whole time awaiting our pick, i was so happy we picked him...dude has been through some maybe shiz in the past year or so. i mean losing your father is overwhelming but on top of that, the way his dad passed away. it is very sad, now jameer is a bottle it all type of dude, but now he is faced with fight or flight mode, and i myself believe he will fight, so expect the magic and jameer to do it big....now on the other hand i play 2k9 and when i have lee in, wow, he balls...+