PDA

View Full Version : I would love to see you guys in the finals again this year, but playing ...

JordansBulls
10-24-2008, 01:55 PM
I would love to see you guys in the finals again this year, but playing either "Houston" or "San Antonio"

Houston I think has the defense to match up with you guys and to see their big 3 against you guys big 3 would be awesome.

Also although I am not a fan of San Antonio, I wouldn't mind seeing them play you guys either. To see a Duncan vs KG matchup with roughly equal teams would be a pleasure to see.

If you had the choice which team would give you guys a run for your money?

Celticsfan2007
10-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Let me start by stating that I hate the lakers.

However, I will admit that with Bynum being healthy this year, they will give us a serious run for our money if we faced off again in the finals.

ShakeN'Bake
10-24-2008, 05:40 PM
I personally would rather watch the celts play the spurs out of those two. But it would be better for the nba if it was Houston vs the celts.

kvrnm
10-24-2008, 06:21 PM
spurs would be the tougher of the two imo.... and i would rather have them play houston, cus it would be a funner series imo

rufo4100
10-24-2008, 07:48 PM
I have always been bitter that we didnt get Duncan(although this past season helped) so it would be fun to beat San Antonio in the finals. However beating the lakers again would also be fun and Houston would be an interesting matchup as well.

Toughest matchup would probably be LA if Bynum comes into his own this year.

cmoneytakemoney
10-24-2008, 08:09 PM
I would love to see you guys in the finals again this year, but playing either "Houston" or "San Antonio"

Houston I think has the defense to match up with you guys and to see their big 3 against you guys big 3 would be awesome.

Also although I am not a fan of San Antonio, I wouldn't mind seeing them play you guys either. To see a Duncan vs KG matchup with roughly equal teams would be a pleasure to see.

If you had the choice which team would give you guys a run for your money?

Oh you will see us in the finals again this year. I can guarantee that. I don't think we will be playing San Antonio or Houston though. It's gonna be New Orleans, Los Angeles, or Utah with the Celtics beating any of those teams in 6 games.

The Intimidator
10-25-2008, 02:04 PM
It's obviously too early to tell, and things can always change, but I see it being Celtics-Hornets. Posey will be sorry he left after that series...:D

J.K. If I were Posey, I would take the 5 year deal any day...

rufo4100
10-25-2008, 02:47 PM
I just dont see it. New Orleans will be good but I dont even see them getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs. There are just too many really good teams out west.

The Intimidator
10-25-2008, 04:50 PM
I just dont see it. New Orleans will be good but I dont even see them getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs. There are just too many really good teams out west.

Well, like I said it's still too early to tell. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Who would have thought that it would take the Celtics 7 games to get past the Hawks?