PDA

View Full Version : somehow, someway...........

JNore151
10-24-2008, 01:09 PM
we gotta at least try to get david lee, hes perfect for our team....hes tough inside and he's a good locker room guy he never stepd outta line.....we could trade turk and cook with his expiring contract......we would get lee and rose....rose also has an expiring cotract and hes also a good defender with alot of hustle...we would need to get rid of turk anyway so we could resign lee to a new contract.....only thing that can stop this trade is the knicks wanting to get rid of zach randoulf.....its far fetched the knicks would go for it......but shiiiiiit come on otis is gettin paid by the magic so.................lets see some magic..............

The Magic Man
10-24-2008, 01:32 PM
I agree with the trade, I thought of this trade earlier this summer and david lee wwould fit what the magic need is a big man who hustles and gets a lot of rebounds.Also he has the perfect attitude and he wouldn't demand the ball so we could get howard more touches in the paint,and I also would welcome rose on the team to because he brings a vet leadership and energy of the bench.But the knicks probally wouldn't do that trade in less we throw in a 1rd pick it's a gamble but I would do it.