PDA

View Full Version : What NBA Franchise is in need of a Franchise player/#1 Pick?

JordansBulls
10-24-2008, 10:50 AM
What NBA Franchise is in need of a Franchise player or #1 Pick (Good Player #1 that is)

To me, it has to be the New York Knicks. Since Ewing, they really haven't had anyone that was a star drafted. Sure they got Mark Jackson who was an allstar and they eventually acquired Allan Houston and Latrell Sprewell eventually, however they haven't drafted a star in over 20+ years. To me they need a franchise player badly.

Anyone think another team or franchise needs a star player worse than the Knicks?

ramansingh3
10-24-2008, 12:00 PM
I like this thread. The Knicks and I would also consider Indiana.

l GeArs l
10-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Indiana for sure, they need a superstar on their team.

Afridi786
10-24-2008, 12:18 PM
I'd go with the Pacers.

_Sn1P3r_
10-24-2008, 12:52 PM
Knicks is definitely up there.

JermanJaysFan
10-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Knicks and Pacers are both good.

MiamiHeat
10-24-2008, 01:11 PM
Yea Pacers need one

UD5soul
10-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Charlotte Bobcats, Milwaukee Bucks. Other then New York and Indiana these 2 teams could use a "Franchise Player"

Milwaukee has Redd and Jefferson, but neither player is capable of carrying the franchise. What does Charlotte have? They have some role players and some scoring options, but no real "Franchise Player"

PDT4LIFE
10-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Philly, Brand Iggy and Young would make a great supporting cast.

Hellcrooner
10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
teams that dont have a GOOD(like in KObe, Lebron, Howard, Duncan etc) Franchise player now.

Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats.

Hawks.

Pistons.

BUlls.

BUcks.

Pacers.

CLippers.

Warriors.

Kings.

Grizzlies.

Okc.

Wolves.

SOme of the teams have someone who MAY develop into one, like Igoudala, Durant, Oj Mayo (Not Ballhog party Gay) or rose.

But for the time being these are the ones who could use a Strage trade or a 1st pick.

JordansBulls
10-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Techinically speaking the Lakers haven't had a franchise player that they drafted since Magic Johnson. Shaq went there as a free agent and Kobe was traded their on draft night. Maybe Bynum could be considered their franchise player.

UofA
10-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Pacers are a good choice... Kings could also use one, Kevin Martin is really good but not a franchise player IMO

hotpotato1092
10-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Knicks. Please come LeBron, we need you. I'd love brandon jennings also

Sixerlover
10-24-2008, 01:53 PM
I was just about to say the kings. Kevin Martin seems like a great sidekick

l GeArs l
10-24-2008, 02:54 PM
teams that dont have a GOOD(like in KObe, Lebron, Howard, Duncan etc) Franchise player now.

Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats.

Hawks.

Pistons.
BUlls.
BUcks.

Pacers.

CLippers.

Warriors.

Kings.

Grizzlies.

Okc.

Wolves.

SOme of the teams have someone who MAY develop into one, like Igoudala, Durant, Oj Mayo (Not Ballhog party Gay) or rose.

But for the time being these are the ones who could use a Strage trade or a 1st pick.

Teams in bold do, For Wolves it Al, for OKC its Kevin, Clippers its Kaman or Baron, Bulls now have Rose, Sixers have Brand/Iggy, Pistons have Rip/billups, Hawks have Joe/Smith.

king4day
10-24-2008, 02:58 PM
If you lived in Charlotte, you'd realize the Bobcats need one badly.
The future of the franchise relies on it and if they can't get one, then I wouldn't be surprised if they moved to Seattle in a few years.
No one comes to these games.

All of these other teams have had success in the past with a big name or two there. The success leads to the fans showing up. Charlotte has none.
The place doesn't sell out on opening night, nor on nationally televised games.

king4day
10-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Teams in bold do, For Wolves it Al, for OKC its Kevin, Clippers its Kaman or Baron, Bulls now have Rose, Sixers have Brand/Iggy, Pistons have Rip/billups, Hawks have Joe/Smith.

Good call. I dunno that I'd include Kaman in there though.

I think the topic is based on needing a franchise payer who will lead the team to constant success. If that's the case, then the Cliips need a big name since they are the Saints/Cardnials of basketball

Yogi
10-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Pacers, Knicks and Bobcats

NYK All the Way
10-24-2008, 03:55 PM
since gallinari is most likely headin to the d league, yea i'd say we need a franchise player

SensandRaps
10-24-2008, 04:05 PM
grizzlies,knicks,bobcats,pacers need one

ntat
10-24-2008, 04:14 PM
I was just about to say the kings. Kevin Martin seems like a great sidekick

I am a big King's fan as well as a KMART fan. He is a stud and will put up great numbers efficiently, but I agree. I dont feel like he has that "something" more to carry a team. We need another stud. To be fair to that list thoug, there are only 4 or 5 GOOD players when u go by that scale for a franchise player.

Lakersfan2483
10-24-2008, 04:19 PM
What NBA Franchise is in need of a Franchise player or #1 Pick (Good Player #1 that is)

To me, it has to be the New York Knicks. Since Ewing, they really haven't had anyone that was a star drafted. Sure they got Mark Jackson who was an allstar and they eventually acquired Allan Houston and Latrell Sprewell eventually, however they haven't drafted a star in over 20+ years. To me they need a franchise player badly.

Anyone think another team or franchise needs a star player worse than the Knicks?

I was thinking that same thing the other day after watching a Knicks preseason game. When was the last time they had a no. 1 pick? The Knicks definitely need a franchise player.

Lakersfan2483
10-24-2008, 04:20 PM
The Bobcats should definitely be in the mix, they need a top 3 pick as well.

b_rad23
10-24-2008, 04:33 PM

Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats.

Hawks.

Pistons.

BUlls.

BUcks.

Pacers.

CLippers.

Warriors.

Kings.

Grizzlies.

Okc.

Wolves.

Well the Kings aren't very good but they have Martin. The Grizz have Mayo and Gay who could both be that guy. OKC has Durant who definitely will be the franchise guy and Al Jefferson is pretty close.

laker1000
10-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Knicks

Beno7500
10-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Kings do. K Mart can't do everything on his own

Raidaz4Life
10-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Pacers and Knicks.... actually now that I think about it Detroit kinda needs one too

$ NyC $
10-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Detroit doesn't need one. Loaded with young talent and Veteran stars.

$ NyC $
10-24-2008, 07:26 PM
We need one BADLY. And btw the thing holding K-Mart back is he doesn't do much except score very well. Kinda like Redd.

DreamShaker
10-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Pacers and Knicks.... actually now that I think about it Detroit kinda needs one too

How many times do you think Joe Dumars cried himself to sleep watching Bosh, Melo, and Wade in the Olympics playing in the Gold Medal game against the guy who Darko is BACKING UP(Marc Gasol)

Raidaz4Life
10-24-2008, 07:29 PM
How many times do you think Joe Dumars cried himself to sleep watching Bosh, Melo, and Wade in the Olympics playing in the Gold Medal game against the guy who Darko is BACKING UP(Marc Gasol)

:laugh2: probably one of the worst draft blunders in history.... there was so much talent in that draft and he picked Darko...

Raidaz4Life
10-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Detroit doesn't need one. Loaded with young talent and Veteran stars.

but they don't have a number 1 or franchise player and last time I checked that is the title of the thread:rolleyes:

Big Quett
10-24-2008, 10:07 PM
If you lived in Charlotte, you'd realize the Bobcats need one badly.
The future of the franchise relies on it and if they can't get one, then I wouldn't be surprised if they moved to Seattle in a few years.
No one comes to these games.

All of these other teams have had success in the past with a big name or two there. The success leads to the fans showing up. Charlotte has none.
The place doesn't sell out on opening night, nor on nationally televised games.

Trust me i feel your pain. Im a Grizz fan. I was going to write everything you just stated. But your guys had your chance to get the best player in the draft in 2006 in Brandon Roy but you guys drafted Adam.

Detroit doesn't deserve a top pick they blew it also. It was 4 number 1 picks in the 2003 draft IMO. But anyway they are a playoff team and title contender for the next 5 years with there up and coming youth and vets.

I think we the Grizz need it more than anybody

Hawkeye15
10-24-2008, 10:35 PM
um Wolves by a landslide. Not once in their entire draft history have the defied odds and moved up. Never. You have a better chance of nailing Jessica Alba than the Wolves do of getting the #1 pick.

Sox Appeal
10-24-2008, 10:48 PM
um Wolves by a landslide. Not once in their entire draft history have the defied odds and moved up. Never. You have a better chance of nailing Jessica Alba than the Wolves do of getting the #1 pick.

:laugh2:

The Wolves are one of the few lottery bound teams that I believe, don't need the #1 pick to keep improving. They already have a few solid pieces in Kevin Love, AL Jefferson, and Randy Foye. All they have to do is add one more piece, and they COULD be contending for a Championship in the next 3 - 4 seasons.

Draco
10-24-2008, 10:56 PM

Iggy is no more a franchise player than Deng.

Draco
10-24-2008, 11:00 PM
I'd rather see Charlotte with a franchise player more than I would the Knicks just because the Knicks have a lousy track record of putting together a team the last several years. It would be an utter waste for them to get lucky and land a great player when they haven't proven they can manage a professional basketball club. When Walsh takes out the trash they'll be ready for franchise player talent.

29$JerZ
10-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Knicks are in the most need of a Franchise player/#1 pick.
Thank Layden,Isiah and Dolan for that mishap :(

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-24-2008, 11:08 PM

Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats.

Hawks.

Pistons.

BUlls.

BUcks.

Pacers.

CLippers.

Warriors.

Kings.

Grizzlies.

Okc.

Wolves.

Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats. Jason Richardson+Gerald Wallace

Hawks. Josh Smith and Al Horford are they're future

Pistons. Rodney Stuckey will be the new era in the motor city after Chauncey

BUlls.

BUcks.

Pacers. Danny Granger+ TJ Ford

CLippers.

Warriors. Monta Ellis
Kings.

Grizzlies. Rudy Gay

Okc.

Wolves. Al Jefferson is a beast....

Sox Appeal
10-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats. Jason Richardson+Gerald Wallace

Hawks. Josh Smith and Al Horford are they're future

Pistons. Rodney Stuckey will be the new era in the motor city after Chauncey

BUlls.

BUcks.

Pacers. Danny Granger+ TJ Ford

CLippers.

Warriors. Monta Ellis
Kings.

Grizzlies. Rudy Gay

Okc.

Wolves. Al Jefferson is a beast....

The Thunder also have Durant who was the #2 pick last year. The Kings have Kevin Martin who has the potential to be one of 10 best players in the NBA. The Bulls also drafted this Derrick Rose guy with the #1 pick, and from what I've heard he's pretty good.. :shrug:

Nets fan 93
10-25-2008, 12:01 AM
My Nets :(

homestarunner93
10-25-2008, 01:07 AM
If Bobcats don't get something going, Charlotte may lose yet another basketball franchise. Everyone loved the Hornets, I don't get why the Bobcats don't get any support. Oh right, MJ makes all the organizational moves and tries to trade G-Force for crap so he can start Adam Morrison. We need someone to take MJ more than we need a #1 pick at this point.

Big Quett
10-25-2008, 02:49 PM
If Bobcats don't get something going, Charlotte may lose yet another basketball franchise. Everyone loved the Hornets, I don't get why the Bobcats don't get any support. Oh right, MJ makes all the organizational moves and tries to trade G-Force for crap so he can start Adam Morrison. We need someone to take MJ more than we need a #1 pick at this point.

The Bobcats will never get anywhere with Micheal Jeffery Jordan running the show. As much as i loved him as a player he is just a terrible GM. He has had he chances. The Wizz only got better when he left.

And you guys had a chance to get your franchise player in Brandon Roy but he picked Adam.

I Am Awesome-O
10-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Well, the Grizzlies have two soon-to-be superstars in Mayo and Gay, but they should have three superstars in Oden, Mayo, and Gay. But Stern just wouldn't let them get Oden or Durant. Conley could develop into a top-5 point guard in this league, but it would be much easier to accept the fact the the Griz didn't get Oden or Durant if I was positive Conley would reach his potential and be a superstar. The tools are there for Conley to become a brilliant player, and he will make huge strides since last year. I just hope he gains the confidence that all great players have.

Hopefully Stern will allow the Grizzlies to get the #1 pick this year so they can draft someone like Blake Griffin or BJ Mullens. That would be a freaky team with Conley, Mayo, Gay, Griffin/Mullens, and Marc Gasol as the starting 5. Plus all of the cap space they have will allow them to sign a star in free agency or trade for one. That team would be amazing.

dre1990
10-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Bucks pacers kings NETS KNICKS

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-25-2008, 05:14 PM
The Thunder also have Durant who was the #2 pick last year. The Kings have Kevin Martin who has the potential to be one of 10 best players in the NBA. The Bulls also drafted this Derrick Rose guy with the #1 pick, and from what I've heard he's pretty good.. :shrug:

But he said "SOme of the teams have someone who MAY develop into one, like Igoudala, Durant, Oj Mayo (Not Ballhog party Gay) or rose.

But for the time being these are the ones who could use a Strage trade or a 1st pick."

Testaverde16
10-25-2008, 05:32 PM
definitely the knicks

_KB24_
03-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Indiana doesnt need a franchise player. Granger is going to be that man. I would prolly say either Golden State and....DETROIT. They have a very good supporting cast and once their grandpas leave ( Sheed and AI) they could really use a center piece to build around.(Stuckey doesnt fit the bid).

JordansBulls
03-22-2009, 01:09 AM
One would think of the Clippers, but they had the #1 pick in 1988 and the #2 pick in 1989.

Indiana doesnt need a franchise player. Granger is going to be that man. I would prolly say either Golden State and....DETROIT. They have a very good supporting cast and once their grandpas leave ( Sheed and AI) they could really use a center piece to build around.(Stuckey doesnt fit the bid).

Well I like Granger but he is 26 already. You think he is a franchise player?

GSW fan
03-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Warriors.

Kyle N.
03-22-2009, 01:49 AM
One would think of the Clippers, but they had the #1 pick in 1988 and the #2 pick in 1989.

What about 1998!?!?!?

Westbrook36
03-22-2009, 01:53 AM
Bobcats and Knicks

Could you see

Raymond Felton
?
Gerald Wallace
Okafor
Hasheem Thabeet

:drool: Just get a SG or Raja Bell or D.J. Augustin (more PG IMO)

bahama0811
03-22-2009, 01:53 AM

You do realize that Chauncey plays for the Nuggs, right. Anyways, I'd say the Kings. Martin is good but IMO he's not a franchise player.

Westbrook36
03-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Iggy is no more a franchise player than Deng.

No..

Andre Iggy
18.1 PPG
5.9 RPG
5.3 APG

Luol Deng
14.1 PPG
6.0 RPG
1.9 APG

Deng is good but Iggy is better defensively too.

We have Thad and Speights who look like Studs right now

EddieB
03-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Clippers easily, they need a franchise player to get this cursed organization over the hump

jimbobjarree
03-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Jazz want a franchise center,scoring swing man with the Knicks pick next year :pray:

JordansBulls
03-22-2009, 09:42 AM
No..

Andre Iggy
18.1 PPG
5.9 RPG
5.3 APG

Luol Deng
14.1 PPG
6.0 RPG
1.9 APG

Iggy is no franchise player.

heyman321
03-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Toronto Raptors.

ELEVATION23
03-22-2009, 09:57 AM
the Bobcats need a franchise SG or solid C

Ironman5219
03-22-2009, 10:04 AM
kings

conway429
03-22-2009, 10:27 AM

I'm reading through this thread, and I don't understand how so many people are saying Indiana.
Granger is definately a franchise player. He's 25 right now, and puts up 25 points per game. Plus, Indiana drafted him, which some people are using as criteria for this thread.
Sure, he's not quite Kobe or Lebron. But by that measure, pretty much every team in the league needs a franchise player.
...I'd probably say the Knicks, or the Bobcats.

IrespectNumber3
03-22-2009, 10:36 AM
Kings 3times

OG "Dee" LOCc
03-22-2009, 10:42 AM
The knicks need someone to lead their team I swear every time theyre getting blown out NO ONE gets mad they just keep playing like its normal..

Hustla23
03-22-2009, 10:43 AM
The Knicks need a franchise player more than anybody.

The best player on our damn team is a role player. Like come on.

joeboow90
03-22-2009, 11:02 AM
yea idk y people are saying the Pacers. Danny Granger is definately a franchise player. It is definately the Knicks. I hope that they can get a very high pick this year and get either Blake Griffin or Stephen Curry. Either or those two can become franchise players IMO, Griffin moreso than Curry as of now.

madiaz3
03-22-2009, 11:14 AM
I don't see how Danny Granger isn't a franchise player. If Chris Bosh is considered one then Danny certainly is.

NYYankeesWin#27
03-22-2009, 12:07 PM

Knicks.

Sixers.

Bobcats.

Hawks. joe johnson could be
Pistons.

BUlls.

BUcks.

Pacers.

CLippers.

Warriors.

Kings.

Grizzlies.

Okc.durant is turning into 1

Wolves.

comments in bold

b_rad23
03-22-2009, 12:25 PM
The Kings have got to be the least talented team by a mile. Kevin Martin is NOT a franchise player IMO. BUT if they were to get a stud PG this year and a good SF (assuming Greene doesn't become a superstar) and depth, they could be good.

VCaintdead17
03-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Pacers have Danny Granger. But, we need another franchise player IMO.

Kakaroach
03-22-2009, 01:56 PM
The Kings and there are no stars on the Knicks. Bobcats could also need one, their best player is Boris Diaw, who was a role player on the Suns.

DerekRE_3
03-22-2009, 02:06 PM
The Kings and there are no stars on the Knicks. Bobcats could also need one, their best player is Boris Diaw, who was a role player on the Suns.

Their most talented player is probably Boris Diaw, but the guy in my avatar is their best player. When he goes out, the Bobcats are nothing.

And yeah, the Kings need a franchise player, we haven't had one since Webber blew his knee out. Kevin Martin would be a great sidekick, but he's not a franchise player, and I doubt he ever will be, as much as I love his game.

VCaintdead17
03-22-2009, 02:08 PM

uhm, no. I agree with you that the Bobcats need a true young stud of a franchise player, but Boris Diaw is CERTAINLY not the best player on their squad. You are forgetting about on of the, if not THE toughest players in the league, Gerald Wallace. Also, I would take Okafor, Felton, hell even Augistine over Diaw any day.

DerekRE_3
03-22-2009, 02:13 PM
uhm, no. I agree with you that the Bobcats need a true young stud of a franchise player, but Boris Diaw is CERTAINLY not the best player on their squad. You are forgetting about on of the, if not THE toughest players in the league, Gerald Wallace. Also, I would take Okafor, Felton, hell even Augistine over Diaw any day.

I'd take Diaw over anyone on the Bobcats except Gerald Wallace. When Diaw wants to be, he can be impossible to guard. His range extends to the 3 point line, he can drive, he can post up, he can pass. He has one of the most complete offensive games in the NBA. Plus his basketball IQ is off the charts.

Kyle N.
03-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Their most talented player is probably Boris Diaw, but the guy in my avatar is their best player. When he goes out, the Bobcats are nothing.

And yeah, the Kings need a franchise player, we haven't had one since Webber blew his knee out. Kevin Martin would be a great sidekick, but he's not a franchise player, and I doubt he ever will be, as much as I love his game.

Funny the way you put it, but sadly true.

Kakaroach
03-22-2009, 04:05 PM

And yeah, the Kings need a franchise player, we haven't had one since Webber blew his knee out. Kevin Martin would be a great sidekick, but he's not a franchise player, and I doubt he ever will be, as much as I love his game. I agree on both points. Diaw is the most talented player, but as a team the Bobcats can't win without Wallace. And K-Mart is a very good sidekick like you said. Maybe if the Kings could get a legit big man.

kEviN21
03-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Twolves

DerekRE_3
03-22-2009, 04:23 PM
It figures that the year the Kings are terrible and have the worst record/best chance to get the #1 pick, it's a weak draft without a franchise player in it.

BullsNumber1Fan
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
You do realize that Chauncey plays for the Nuggs, right. Anyways, I'd say the Kings. Martin is good but IMO he's not a franchise player.

You do realize that whoever wrote that post wrote it in October, right?

No..

Andre Iggy
18.1 PPG
5.9 RPG
5.3 APG

Luol Deng
14.1 PPG
6.0 RPG
1.9 APG

You do realize that whoever wrote that post wrote it in October, right? And you are right that Iggy is better as of now, but anything can change. I think Deng is going to come back next year when he is healthy and give the Bulls he best year of his career so far averaging 20 PPG/7 RPG. Just watch and see.

JordansBulls
03-22-2009, 04:32 PM
It figures that the year the Kings are terrible and have the worst record/best chance to get the #1 pick, it's a weak draft without a franchise player in it.

Blake Griffin.

abe_froman
03-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Blake Griffin.

he's not a franchise player

BullsNumber1Fan
03-22-2009, 04:36 PM
he's not a franchise player

He might not be a franchise player, but he will certainly be an All-Star. Maybe 15-20 PPG/9-13 RPG in his best years.

Kakaroach
03-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Blake Griffin. Not gonna be a franchise dude. He won't be able to push people around as much as in the NBA. He'll be good, but in last year's draft, would he have even been a Top 10 pick?

DerekRE_3
03-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Blake Griffin.

I'm not sold on him, if he becomes a Boozer type, that's not a franchise player.

b_rad23
03-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Probably would have went #4 overall IMO.

ShaunRiching9
03-22-2009, 05:17 PM
washington could use one.

JordansBulls
03-22-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm not sold on him, if he becomes a Boozer type, that's not a franchise player.

That's good enough to be a 2nd option.

How many guys were really franchise players anyway in NBA History?

Not many.

Giaps
03-22-2009, 06:08 PM
The Pacers have Danny Granger.

DerekRE_3
03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
That's good enough to be a 2nd option.

How many guys were really franchise players anyway in NBA History?

Not many.

Well, since this thread is about "Which team is in need of a Franchise Player/#1 pick, I decided to focus on that aspect when thinking of Blake Griffin.

AllTheWay
03-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Um, Granger is a beast. Pacers have their franchise player.

clehmun
03-22-2009, 11:54 PM
just a question. how many of you consider reggie miller a franchise player?

DerekRE_3
03-23-2009, 12:12 AM

I don't, since he's retired.

JordansBulls
03-23-2009, 12:26 AM

I think he was a great player that is a 2nd option on a team like Pippen or Stockton.

superkegger
03-23-2009, 12:53 AM
I don't, since he's retired.

Good point.

But I think the Thunder would most benefit from Blake Griffin. It gives them versatility with green and durant, and he's a hometown boy, and would make the fans in OKC quite excited. And even if Blake isn't a franchise player, with him and durant, as durant arguably is, it'd be a great match. Give that a year or two and it's dangerous. But from a marketing and basketball standpoint, Blake Griffin to the Thunder would be amazing.

abe_froman
03-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Good point.

But I think the Thunder would most benefit from Blake Griffin. It gives them versatility with green and durant, and he's a hometown boy, and would make the fans in OKC quite excited. And even if Blake isn't a franchise player, with him and durant, as durant arguably is, it'd be a great match. Give that a year or two and it's dangerous. But from a marketing and basketball standpoint, Blake Griffin to the Thunder would be amazing.

which is why i think that will happen,either by "luck"(ala rose going to bulls),or by trading up

superkegger
03-23-2009, 01:03 AM
I'd like it too, but i somehow doubt it will. It would be too perfect. That team gets a true center and a bench, and in 3-4 years, them and the blazers will be throwing down some heavyweight fights for the West. Yikes.

abe_froman
03-23-2009, 01:10 AM
I'd like it too, but i somehow doubt it will. It would be too perfect. That team gets a true center and a bench, and in 3-4 years, them and the blazers will be throwing down some heavyweight fights for the West. Yikes.

i think thats why it will happen,it establishes roots and excitement of home turf hero paired with good young team in a virgin market,trying to get those ou crowds to buy thunder jerseys to,can see the dollar signs dancing in clay and sterns heads

Westbrook36
03-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Iggy is no franchise player.

Never said he was. Hes a great sidekick. Hes just more of a franchise player then Luol Deng

Westbrook36
03-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Good point.

I dont know. I could see them going Hasheem Thabeet. They never have had a true center and they could use one. They have Wilcox and that other guy for PF.

Westbrook
Durant
Jeff Green
Wilcox
Thabeet

Wow..I just love Thabeet and I think hes going be GREAT

Young2Kinsler
03-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Dallas need's a high draft pick so bad it's not even funny. I believe this franchise has reached the point of no return, and it would take a miracle for this team to compete anytime soon.

shonk688
03-23-2009, 09:08 AM
The Pacers, we need someone else to compliment Granger. Plus I dont think we have ever had the #1 pick.:(

charlsdq7
03-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Sixers unless Young becomes our start

WSU Tony
03-23-2009, 09:19 AM
The Wolves are the only NBA team NOT to have a #1 pick or a #2 pick. Out of any of them, I think they deserve a franchise player/pick. This year has been ugly since Jefferson has gone down, wow.

shonk688
03-23-2009, 09:55 AM
The Wolves are the only NBA team NOT to have a #1 pick or a #2 pick. Out of any of them, I think they deserve a franchise player/pick. This year has been ugly since Jefferson has gone down, wow.

I agree they deserve one, but the Pacers have been around longer and have never had a #one pick. I just hope its not the same old ****ing teams that always win it.

IrespectNumber3
03-23-2009, 10:07 AM
The pacers have Granger he puts up like 26 a game...there is a lot of homers in this thread...I think the Clipps with Thorton and Gordon have a chance with something there...76ers have Young and AI and are making a playoff run ...OKC Durant Westbrook...The Kings all they have is role players Kevin Martin probably wont be a star in this league without another player...the only other team that needs a franchise player is the Bobcats....they have nothing but inconsistent players on that roster

Testaverde16
03-23-2009, 10:23 AM
I say the Bucks, but the Knicks are also a really good choice...

sargon21
03-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Well, the Grizzlies have two soon-to-be superstars in Mayo and Gay, but they should have three superstars in Oden, Mayo, and Gay. But Stern just wouldn't let them get Oden or Durant. Conley could develop into a top-5 point guard in this league, but it would be much easier to accept the fact the the Griz didn't get Oden or Durant if I was positive Conley would reach his potential and be a superstar. The tools are there for Conley to become a brilliant player, and he will make huge strides since last year. I just hope he gains the confidence that all great players have.

Hopefully Stern will allow the Grizzlies to get the #1 pick this year so they can draft someone like Blake Griffin or BJ Mullens. That would be a freaky team with Conley, Mayo, Gay, Griffin/Mullens, and Marc Gasol as the starting 5. Plus all of the cap space they have will allow them to sign a star in free agency or trade for one. That team would be amazing.

they're not future superstars

sargon21
03-23-2009, 10:25 AM
knicks

EX-TREME
03-23-2009, 10:26 AM
knicks and pacers

king4day
03-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Bobcats have been in existence for 5 years now and have never come close to a superstar. They could have if they drafted better however :-/
I'd go with them.

shonk688
03-23-2009, 11:53 AM
The pacers have Granger he puts up like 26 a game...there is a lot of homers in this thread...I think the Clipps with Thorton and Gordon have a chance with something there...76ers have Young and AI and are making a playoff run ...OKC Durant Westbrook...The Kings all they have is role players Kevin Martin probably wont be a star in this league without another player...the only other team that needs a franchise player is the Bobcats....they have nothing but inconsistent players on that roster

I dont disagree with the kings but the Bobcats have only been in the NBA like 5 years. The pacers have been in the nba since the merger and have not ever had a #1 pick. The pacers need someone besides Granger, he is the only player on this team that is not a role player Imo...

NYK|NYY
03-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Knicks. At least the pacers have a great player in Granger.

what54!?
03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
bobcats, knicks, clippers need one the most

1goldenrican1
03-23-2009, 01:25 PM
It is safe to say its the Knicks and the Bobcats. It is like somone said, their both 2 teams with role players. I dont think the pacers count b/c they have Granger and tj ford. As of late jaret has been doing good. Then there is the grizzlies. Hell no they dont need one. they have Conely, Gay, Mayo, and Gasol. All they need is time to develop and a good coach. For the kings Everyone is knocking k-mart but when he is healthy that is one bad dude. Plus, its going to take more then a 1# to help the kings out in the west. I think Griffin would help the Kings alot. As for the bobcats, there only 2 guys away to contend for the playoffs every year. As for my knicks, we need a point, SG, and a center.

batchamp2000
03-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Knicks or the Kings

superkegger
03-23-2009, 02:19 PM
I dont know. I could see them going Hasheem Thabeet. They never have had a true center and they could use one. They have Wilcox and that other guy for PF.

Westbrook
Durant
Jeff Green
Wilcox
Thabeet

Wow..I just love Thabeet and I think hes going be GREAT

:confused:

Wilcox was trade to the Knicks like a month ago.

Sure a true center would be nice. But if they (thunder) get the #1 pick, there is absolutely no way they don't take Blake Griffin. He not only went to Oklahoma, but he's also from Oklahoma City. On top of all that, he's the best talent in the draft. If the Thunder have a chance to get him, they'll do so.

phoenix_bladen
03-23-2009, 02:42 PM
new york knicks

phoenix_bladen
03-23-2009, 03:03 PM
the knicks

they have the biggest market in the NBA the mecca of basketball and the greatest city in the world and an economic powerhouse and yet they do not even have one super star player.

abe_froman
03-23-2009, 03:12 PM
i'd say knicks need one most.they are starved for one,in a market that would utilize it best...the downside is we'd never hear the end of it from fans or from media,the hype job would be like nothing seen yet(think miami with wade or la with kobe get annoying...)

the griz dont they have to potential stars in gay or mayo

JordansBulls
03-23-2009, 03:37 PM
i'd say knicks need one most.they are starved for one,in a market that would utilize it best...the downside is we'd never hear the end of it from fans or from media,the hype job would be like nothing seen yet(think miami with wade or la with kobe get annoying...)

the griz dont they have to potential stars in gay or mayo

And to think the Knicks even though it has a storied history has only had Ewing, Reed, Frazier and King as franchise players.

shonk688
03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
It is safe to say its the Knicks and the Bobcats. It is like somone said, their both 2 teams with role players. I dont think the pacers count b/c they have Granger and tj ford. As of late jaret has been doing good. Then there is the grizzlies. Hell no they dont need one. they have Conely, Gay, Mayo, and Gasol. All they need is time to develop and a good coach. For the kings Everyone is knocking k-mart but when he is healthy that is one bad dude. Plus, its going to take more then a 1# to help the kings out in the west. I think Griffin would help the Kings alot. As for the bobcats, there only 2 guys away to contend for the playoffs every year. As for my knicks, we need a point, SG, and a center.

TJ is a good PG but shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentons as Granger. Have you even seen him play this year? Yeah Jaret Jack has been playing well but I dont think he much more than a 2nd PG. If you say Jack and ford, then you have to say Lee, Harrington and Robinson for the Knicks Imo they are better then Ford and Jack.

vick27m
03-23-2009, 04:28 PM
philly

Sick-Of-Losing
03-23-2009, 06:00 PM

Not anymore

Super.
03-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Not anymore

yea...i noticed that too, and the fact that he was drafted by Boston....

JordansBulls
03-23-2009, 06:45 PM
TJ is a good PG but shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentons as Granger. Have you even seen him play this year? Yeah Jaret Jack has been playing well but I dont think he much more than a 2nd PG. If you say Jack and ford, then you have to say Lee, Harrington and Robinson for the Knicks Imo they are better then Ford and Jack.

TJ Ford is no where near a franchise player. He isn't even as good as Hinrich.

Kings Faithful
03-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Easily the Sacramento Kings... 61 years without a championship, 58 years without making the Finals... yeah, its about time the Kings picked up someone to take us there...

cantstopthee
03-23-2009, 07:14 PM
detroit,after this year sheed and iverson is gone,we need griffin as our PF

JordansBulls
03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
detroit,after this year sheed and iverson is gone,we need griffin as our PF

They still have Tayshaun

Sportfan
03-23-2009, 09:36 PM
^^ I don't consider Tayshaun to be a cornerstone of a team. I'd say knicks they NEED a big name

JordansBulls
03-24-2009, 12:19 AM
^^ I don't consider Tayshaun to be a cornerstone of a team. I'd say knicks they NEED a big name

He isn't really a cornerstone, but he is a decent player that became an allstar.

abe_froman
03-24-2009, 12:24 AM
He isn't really a cornerstone, but he is a decent player that became an allstar.

when did that happen,dont remember him ever being selected all star...

JordansBulls
03-24-2009, 12:35 AM
when did that happen,dont remember him ever being selected all star...

2006 iirc.

abe_froman
03-24-2009, 12:40 AM
2006 iirc.

dont see him on the roster,and its not on his bio either... :shrug:

JordansBulls
03-24-2009, 12:47 AM
dont see him on the roster,and its not on his bio either... :shrug:

You are right, it was the other 4 starters in 2006

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DET/all_star.html

abe_froman
03-24-2009, 12:51 AM
You are right, it was the other 4 starters in 2006

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DET/all_star.html

i remember that because the rest of the team was lobbying for him,because they all got in but him

superkegger
03-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Tay and Stuckey are the cornerstone of the Pistons, and I bet they add boozer this summer. They're about as far from needing a #1 pick as can be.

charlsdq7
03-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Philly but I still think Brand can be our # or even Iggy or Young

superkegger
03-24-2009, 01:08 AM
If brand or iggy aren't your franchise guys, you're paying a helluva lot of money for two sidekicks....

GodsSon
03-24-2009, 01:22 AM
i dont think philly has a bonafide #1 yet, although Young might be that player

abe_froman
03-24-2009, 01:25 AM
If brand or iggy aren't your franchise guys, you're paying a helluva lot of money for two sidekicks....
they are.i dont think either are a franchise guy(young either),but both are good players

superkegger
03-24-2009, 01:30 AM
they are.i dont think either are a franchise guy(young either),but both are good players

I'm pretty sure Philly management beleives Brand is a franchise guy. Or at least did, and I think they think Iggy could be one. They've got an awful lot of long term money tied up in them not to think that they're franchise players.

abe_froman
03-24-2009, 01:32 AM
I'm pretty sure Philly management beleives Brand is a franchise guy. Or at least did, and I think they think Iggy could be one. They've got an awful lot of long term money tied up in them not to think that they're franchise players.

i bet they do to,t's just i personally dont think they are,iggy would be an awesome sidekick though

BigEric
03-24-2009, 01:48 AM
I Knicks do need a face of their franchise. Pacers as well. Wouldn't mind if my Kings had a superstar, even though everyone is doubting Kevin Martin. I don't think Lebron would be able to carry those Kings anywhere. If we hadn't traded Bibby, Artest, and Miller he would've been the premier guy, but that's another topic. hehe.

But don't forget you don't need a face of a franchise type of player to be successful. Look at the 2002 Kings or the Warriors that beat the Mavs. Not saying you'll win a championship without one but it's possible.

hotpotato1092
03-24-2009, 02:16 AM
Sacramento Kings- Blake Griffin could save the Kings from moving.

New York Knicks- Ricky Rubio+Mike D'antoni= 120 ppg, at least. Won't matter if they're giving up 115

Charlotte Bobcats- Stephen Curry. I know Curry will NOT be a franchise player, but what do Bobcat fans have to be excited about? Curry could be a Nate Robinson type spark plug for them, someone who you may not win a ton of games with but will always have the fans leaving satisfied.

Oklahoma City Thunder- Hasheem Thabeet. Again probably not a franchise player (and the Thunder already have Durant), but imagine having a defensive anchor like Thabeet with a top scorer like Durant and two great young guys like Westbrook and Green. Contenders for a long time.

Memphis Grizzlies- Greg Monroe. Probably not a franchise guy, but with Mayo and Gay he won't need to be, and this team needs a PF to pair with Marc Gasol. The grizz have a great future.

Not all franchise players, but just a couple of nice fits I see in this year's draft.

hotpotato1092
03-24-2009, 02:19 AM
I Knicks do need a face of their franchise. Pacers as well. Wouldn't mind if my Kings had a superstar, even though everyone is doubting Kevin Martin. I don't think Lebron would be able to carry those Kings anywhere. If we hadn't traded Bibby, Artest, and Miller he would've been the premier guy, but that's another topic. hehe.

But don't forget you don't need a face of a franchise type of player to be successful. Look at the 2002 Kings or the Warriors that beat the Mavs. Not saying you'll win a championship without one but it's possible.

In 2002 you could make the argument that Webber was on Duncan and KG's level, he was just never clutch. Webber was a great player, a healthy Chris Webber from the late 90's to the early 2000's meant you were a contender. Other than the afforementioned (just love that word) Duncan and Garnett, as well as the Laker's duo of Kobe Bryant and Shaq, you could make an argument that in 2002 there was no better player than Chris Webber.

DerekRE_3
03-24-2009, 02:27 AM

New York Knicks- Ricky Rubio+Mike D'antoni= 120 ppg, at least. Won't matter if they're giving up 115

Charlotte Bobcats- Stephen Curry. I know Curry will NOT be a franchise player, but what do Bobcat fans have to be excited about? Curry could be a Nate Robinson type spark plug for them, someone who you may not win a ton of games with but will always have the fans leaving satisfied.

Oklahoma City Thunder- Hasheem Thabeet. Again probably not a franchise player (and the Thunder already have Durant), but imagine having a defensive anchor like Thabeet with a top scorer like Durant and two great young guys like Westbrook and Green. Contenders for a long time.

Memphis Grizzlies- Greg Monroe. Probably not a franchise guy, but with Mayo and Gay he won't need to be, and this team needs a PF to pair with Marc Gasol. The grizz have a great future.

Not all franchise players, but just a couple of nice fits I see in this year's draft.

They can be excited about being 1 game out of the 8th spot and having a Hall of Fame coach in Larry Brown, who has them playing like a team, on the offensive and defensive ends. Just wait till next year, when the team has more than a couple practices here and there to gel as a team.

JordansBulls
03-24-2009, 07:58 AM

Out of those guys who are considered to be franchise players?

JordansBulls
03-25-2009, 10:49 AM
They can be excited about being 1 game out of the 8th spot and having a Hall of Fame coach in Larry Brown, who has them playing like a team, on the offensive and defensive ends. Just wait till next year, when the team has more than a couple practices here and there to gel as a team.

Maybe they will get AI next year.
:D

DerekRE_3
03-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Maybe they will get AI next year.
:D

If they do any chemistry they developed this year would be ruined. I just don't see that helping the team in any way. Larry Brown has made the team all about playing as a team, and I think AI would disrupt that. I think it would hurt Diaw the most, since it would take the ball out of his hands, and I'd rather have the ball in Diaw's hands instead of AI's.

JordansBulls
03-25-2009, 03:56 PM
If they do any chemistry they developed this year would be ruined. I just don't see that helping the team in any way. Larry Brown has made the team all about playing as a team, and I think AI would disrupt that. I think it would hurt Diaw the most, since it would take the ball out of his hands, and I'd rather have the ball in Diaw's hands instead of AI's.

How is the attendance for the games? Because if it isn't good, then Iverson could be brought in for the next 2 years to fill the seats up.

LTS
03-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Kings kevin martin is a scorer but not a franchis player

DerekRE_3
03-25-2009, 06:13 PM
How is the attendance for the games? Because if it isn't good, then Iverson could be brought in for the next 2 years to fill the seats up.

The only way to bring fans to the stands is to win. And I think their best shot at winning is to keep developing the roster they have now. Felton is 24, Wallace, Okafor, and Diaw are all 26. Augustin is only 21. They have a young core that is still learning how to play together. People forget that this team was built in the middle of the season. Think of what Larry Brown and the Bobcats can do next year when they have a whole training camp and rest of this year together.

Hawkeye15
03-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Add Rubio to the Wolves, and they are a very good team in a couple years. Jefferson would be able to get a few cupcakes a game of penetration, and Love could live at the 17' jumper off the pick and role.

JordansBulls
03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
The only way to bring fans to the stands is to win. And I think their best shot at winning is to keep developing the roster they have now. Felton is 24, Wallace, Okafor, and Diaw are all 26. Augustin is only 21. They have a young core that is still learning how to play together. People forget that this team was built in the middle of the season. Think of what Larry Brown and the Bobcats can do next year when they have a whole training camp and rest of this year together.

I can see your point.

agnine
03-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Not a fan, but I would LOVE to see the Knicks rise from the ashes.

JordansBulls
03-26-2009, 01:05 AM
Not a fan, but I would LOVE to see the Knicks rise from the ashes.

Only problem is their is no marquee guys coming out.

More-Than-Most
03-26-2009, 01:08 AM
Sixers have a guy... Thad young... He will be a stud.

JordansBulls
03-26-2009, 08:44 AM
Sixers have a guy... Thad young... He will be a stud.

He could be a Danny Granger type of player

JordansBulls
04-23-2009, 01:23 AM
Anyone know when the NBA Draft happens this year?

Is it after the 1st round?

IRUAM #21
04-23-2009, 01:38 AM

Dont you mean the Draft lottery ?

abe_froman
04-23-2009, 01:49 AM

last week of june,just like every year

draft lottery announcement is what i think your thinking of,and i believe your right

JordansBulls
04-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Dont you mean the Draft lottery ?

Yes Draft Lottery, sorry about that.

luckynumber_752
04-23-2009, 01:37 PM
The Knicks do need a franchise player, but we'll c if they can get one in the summer of 09'. I don't think the Knicks r the worst off though. The Knicks r one of those franchises that can afford to not have THE man. They're still gonna stay afloat selling their tickets. I would say the Bobcats, but I don't know if people will show up to their games even with a big time player. I think their biggest mistake was naming the damn team the Bobcats. The first team that came to my mind is the Kings. Anybody know how their seats r fillin up though?

DerekRE_3
04-23-2009, 01:40 PM
The Knicks do need a franchise player, but we'll c if they can get one in the summer of 09'. I don't think the Knicks r the worst off though. The Knicks r one of those franchises that can afford to not have THE man. They're still gonna stay afloat selling their tickets. I would say the Bobcats, but I don't know if people will show up to their games even with a big time player. I think their biggest mistake was naming the damn team the Bobcats. The first team that came to my mind is the Kings. Anybody know how their seats r fillin up though?

When the Bobcats started winning the second half of the season, and were in the playoff hunt, fans showed up. The key for them is to win. Winning puts fans in the seats. They are heading in the right direction.

JordansBulls
04-23-2009, 02:03 PM
When the Bobcats started winning the second half of the season, and were in the playoff hunt, fans showed up. The key for them is to win. Winning puts fans in the seats. They are heading in the right direction.

What will the Bobcats do with Okafor?

luckynumber_752
04-23-2009, 02:10 PM

Not always. It's also about marketing. I'm not saying u guys should go get Iverson or somethin, although, it just might put some fans in the seats.(bad idea regardless) Besides, the teams that r winning aren't always sellin tickets. The Hornets seemed like they couldn't give away a ticket roughly midway through last year, and they had the best record in the West at the time.

abe_froman
04-23-2009, 03:24 PM

have a twin tower thing.blake playing pf and mek playing c

jrodmesche
04-23-2009, 03:37 PM
pacers have danny granger already

JordansBulls
04-23-2009, 04:36 PM
have a twin tower thing.blake playing pf and mek playing c

Blake Griffin is like how tall? 6"8"

abe_froman
04-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Blake Griffin is like how tall? 6"8"

yeah about that

DerekRE_3
04-23-2009, 05:18 PM

What do you mean? Like, will they trade him or not? I don't see them doing that. He's great for our defense and has averaged a double double every year he's played. He is a bit undersized at the 5 spot, but he just doesn't have the athleticism/skill to be a PF. Larry Brown said he wants to see Okafor really focus on his offense this offseason, so we will see what happens. Boris Diaw really helped Emeka out offensively this year and Okafor showed better footwork in the post, he just has to get better at finishing and really needs to work on his free throws.

Derick713
04-23-2009, 05:57 PM
It's probably the Pistons since they don't really have a franchise player to build around. Every team in the draft already has a franchise player except the Knicks.

This draft is where I can see the Knicks landing the 1st pick becuase of Rubio. I think Rubio is prefect for the Knicks. The Knicks will eventually land thier franchise conerstones. The Knicks need a point gaurd and one from Rubio, Jennings, Curry, Flynn, and Lawson will fall to them.

Wizards- Arenas, Butler, Haywood, and Jamison
Thunder- Durant and Green
Warriors- Ellis and Biedrins
Grizzlies- Mayo and Gay
Suns- Stoudemire and Nash
Pacer-Granger, Jack, and Ford
Bobcats- Okafor, Wallace, and Felton
T-Wolves- Al Jefferson and Foye
Nets- Devin Harris and Carter
Raptors- Bosh and Andrea
Clippers- Gordon and Kaman along with Davis, Randolph, and Camby
Kings- Kevin Martin
Bucks- Redd, Jefferson, and Bogut
KNICKS- David Lee- Last pick in the 2005 Draft first round is thier best player

HOZ THE KNICK
04-23-2009, 05:59 PM
the knicks for sure....we need you griffin

mzgrizz
04-23-2009, 06:03 PM
I think the Grizzlies need Blake Griffin more.

abe_froman
04-23-2009, 06:06 PM
I think the Grizzlies need Blake Griffin more.

mayo/gay/griffin/gasol...that would just be insane in three years

mzgrizz
04-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe in 2 years??? :) I'm getting hungry for some real progress here!!!! Chicago held their young core 2 years ago and that makes Paxson look like a genius now. I want Wallace to do it,too!!!

Derick713
04-23-2009, 06:57 PM
The Knicks might pass on Griffin if it means landing Rubio. If the Knicks land the number one pick then there is a greater chance that the Knicks will sign and trade Lee to get Jennings or Rubio. I think the Knicks would package Curry and Jefferies with the first pick to move down in the draft since thier main goal is to resign Lee this off-season while landing a playmaker. The Knicks have thier eyes on Bosh and LeBron which means they will be looking for a point gaurd like Stephen Curry or Ricky Rubio.

WSU Tony
04-23-2009, 07:48 PM
It's probably the Pistons since they don't really have a franchise player to build around. Every team in the draft already has a franchise player except the Knicks.

This draft is where I can see the Knicks landing the 1st pick becuase of Rubio. I think Rubio is prefect for the Knicks. The Knicks will eventually land thier franchise conerstones. The Knicks need a point gaurd and one from Rubio, Jennings, Curry, Flynn, and Lawson will fall to them.

Wizards- Arenas, Butler, Haywood, and Jamison
Thunder- Durant and Green
Warriors- Ellis and Biedrins
Grizzlies- Mayo and Gay
Suns- Stoudemire and Nash
Pacer-Granger, Jack, and Ford
Bobcats- Okafor, Wallace, and Felton
T-Wolves- Al Jefferson and Foye
Nets- Devin Harris and Carter
Raptors- Bosh and Andrea
Clippers- Gordon and Kaman along with Davis, Randolph, and Camby
Kings- Kevin Martin
Bucks- Redd, Jefferson, and Bogut
KNICKS- David Lee- Last pick in the 2005 Draft first round is thier best player

Foye isn't a franchise player, he's a 6th man for a decent team.

Drunk Kosar 19
04-23-2009, 08:11 PM
after these playoffs its gonna end up being the pistons who need a stud, they'll all have shell shock from having theirs A$$es handed to em by delonte and the rest of the cavs

JordansBulls
04-24-2009, 03:27 PM
yeah about that

So how is that a twin towers? Luol Deng is 6'8"