PDA

View Full Version : very little idea what im doing; Help

cambovenzi
10-23-2008, 10:42 AM
alright, im not exactly all that experienced with fantasy basketball.
ive done a few before, but i could use some tips or ideas or something.

here is my roster:

PG
Baron Davis(LAC - PG) INJ
SG
Paul Pierce(Bos - SG,SF)
G
Vince Carter(NJ - SG,SF)
SF
Luol Deng(Chi - SG,SF)
PF
Kevin Garnett(Bos - PF)
F
Kenyon Martin(Den - PF)
C
Andris Biedrins(GS - C)
C
Andrew Bogut(Mil - C)
Util
Richard Hamilton(Det - SG)
Util
Nick Collison(OKC - PF,C)
BN
Chris Duhon(NY - PG)
BN
Ramon Sessions(Mil - PG,SG)
BN
Yi Jianlian (NJ - PF)
BN
Delonte West (Cle - PG,SG)

team looks like it could win a few championships, but not too sure about FBB championships. lol.

thanks..

clehmun
10-23-2008, 01:23 PM
looks like a pretty good team to me.
but how many teams are in the league? and what format are you playing in?

i would consider dropping Yi and ramon sessions for other players.
also i might trade VC when he puts up a few good games and his value gets a boost, i'm just worried about him packing it in this year.

otherwise your team looks good (depending on how many teams there are of course).

cambovenzi
10-23-2008, 01:59 PM
looks like a pretty good team to me.
but how many teams are in the league? and what format are you playing in?

i would consider dropping Yi and ramon sessions for other players.
also i might trade VC when he puts up a few good games and his value gets a boost, i'm just worried about him packing it in this year.

otherwise your team looks good (depending on how many teams there are of course).
thanks.

12 team league.
H2H
FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

cambovenzi
10-23-2008, 04:27 PM
i dropped sessions for farmar, although im not sure how much that will help.
didnt look like much was available.

Cubs Win
10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
I think that is a pretty good team. But you may wanna drop delonte west or preferably yi jianlian for michael pietrus. I know in my league he is an SG, SF so he is also available at G and F, and then obviously utility. Apparently he has all but locked up the starting role for the Magic at SG and should get some good looks with Dwight Howard holding defenders close to the post.

cambovenzi
10-23-2008, 05:30 PM
I think that is a pretty good team. But you may wanna drop delonte west or preferably yi jianlian for michael pietrus. I know in my league he is an SG, SF so he is also available at G and F, and then obviously utility. Apparently he has all but locked up the starting role for the Magic at SG and should get some good looks with Dwight Howard holding defenders close to the post.

thanks.
he is not avavilable tho.

battier, nocioni, millsap, marbury, eric gordon, amir johnson, michael finley, russell westbrook, jeff foster, ronny turiaf, ally szczerbiak, radman, and eddy curry are available tho.

Cubs Win
10-23-2008, 09:21 PM
With those guys available..nocioni always gets his points so he could be a good pick up for yi...but i would keep an eye on eric gordon. Don't pick him up yet but if you see that he is going to get 30-35 min a game with a good role in the offense, he will score. He will be a good pick up if he has a good role with good playing time.

J_B
10-23-2008, 10:02 PM
consider demarcus nelson lol.. hes starting for the warriors!

cambovenzi
10-23-2008, 10:09 PM
consider demarcus nelson lol.. hes starting for the warriors!

is he really?
no way!
thats crazy.

cambovenzi
10-23-2008, 10:11 PM
With those guys available..nocioni always gets his points so he could be a good pick up for yi...but i would keep an eye on eric gordon. Don't pick him up yet but if you see that he is going to get 30-35 min a game with a good role in the offense, he will score. He will be a good pick up if he has a good role with good playing time.

whats wrong with Yi?
role player,? geez.
thanks for advice.
although picking up Nocioni* seemingly would make me very, very deep with guys who can play SF if im not mistaken.

Cubs Win
10-23-2008, 10:58 PM
Not that Yi is bad, I just think for this season, those players could potentially help your team more.

cambovenzi
10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Not that Yi is bad, I just think for this season, those players could potentially help your team more.

i meant picking up nocioni*.
but yeah i agree. if Yi isnt going to get all that much playing tmie tehre should be better options.