PDA

View Full Version : Which Active Players do you think have a fair shot at the HOF?

SAVAGE CLAW
10-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Remember that is easier to get if you are in the position to be a ring winner even if you are just the third option than being a top notch scorer in a Losing team, Thats why Kc Jones is in and World B free is Out.
Remeber too that FIba career counts too , for example Sabonis will enter basing in his fiba career more than Nba career.
I have also not included many youngsters and NO rookies, because they still have a lot to prove.

My List.

KG/R Allen/Pierce/Carter/Calderon/Bosh/Wade/Howard/Billups/Sheed/Prince/Lebron/Kobe/Pau/Nash/GHill/Shaq/Stoudemire/Camby/Duncan/Parker/Manu/C Paul/DIrk/Kidd/MIng/T-Mac/Roy/Rudy Fernandez/Melo/Iverson/Deron/

Lakersfan2483
10-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Remember that is easier to get if you are in the position to be a ring winner even if you are just the third option than being a top notch scorer in a Losing team, Thats why Kc Jones is in and World B free is Out.
Remeber too that FIba career counts too , for example Sabonis will enter basing in his fiba career more than Nba career.
I have also not included many youngsters and NO rookies, because they still have a lot to prove.

My List.

KG/R Allen/Pierce/Carter/Calderon/Bosh/Wade/Howard/Billups/Sheed/Prince/Lebron/Kobe/Pau/Nash/GHill/Shaq/Stoudemire/Camby/Duncan/Parker/Manu/C Paul/DIrk/Kidd/MIng/T-Mac/Roy/Rudy Fernandez/Melo/Iverson/Deron/

Some of the guys on your list are really good players but are not hall of fame bound.

My List:

Shaquille O'neal
Kobe Bryant
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Allen Iverson
Lebron James (If he continues at his current, torrid pace)
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Kidd
D. Wade (needs more yrs. at a high level, but on pace)
T. Mac (needs more accomplisments in terms of team success)
Steve Nash
Alonzo Mourning
Dikembe Mutombo

Guys that are on the bubble: Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Tony Parker, Yao Ming, Vince Carter, Sam Cassell

SAVAGE CLAW
10-23-2008, 01:38 AM
^You took of pau? I spanish mvp, 1 World Cup 1 olympics silver 1 Euro silver, 1 spanish league, 1 spanish cup , he is already a Fiba legend.

And he is only going to add more silverware and some rings.

He should be a lock.
Remember is basketballs hall of fame not nbas hall of fame.

pd7631
10-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Haven't we already had like 4 threads just like this?

Kyle N.
10-23-2008, 01:52 AM

My List.

Camby?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lakersfan2483
10-23-2008, 01:53 AM
^You took of pau? I spanish mvp, 1 World Cup 1 olympics silver 1 Euro silver, 1 spanish league, 1 spanish cup , he is already a Fiba legend.

And he is only going to add more silverware and some rings.

He should be a lock.
Remember is basketballs hall of fame not nbas hall of fame.

Gasol is a great player, but I don't think he's a hall of famer yet. He would have to make a strong case over the next 5 yrs. If he wins titles in LA and performs great as a 2nd option, he may be a hall of famer.

pauljames
10-23-2008, 02:30 AM
My list.
Kobe
Shaquille
Tim Duncan
Allen Iverson
Jason Kidd
Steve Nash
KG

Hellcrooner
10-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Scalabrine, Kedrick Brown and Mateen Cleaves.

Bruno
10-23-2008, 03:56 AM
Shaq, Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Ben Wallace, Kevin Garnett, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash.

Red_Sox_89
10-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Shaq, Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Ben Wallace, Kevin Garnett, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash.

Yeah, these are the guys I say are shoe-ins

_Sn1P3r_
10-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Scalabrine, Kedrick Brown and Mateen Cleaves.

You read my mind.. :rolleyes:

da wood
10-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Yeah, these are the guys I say are shoe-ins

what do you mean my man has ben wallace as a hof player thats funny as hell:clap:

da wood
10-23-2008, 04:49 PM

lol:clap:

LayZbone
10-23-2008, 05:13 PM
lol:clap:

are you gonna say he's not one of the all-time greatest defensive players? 4-time DPOY, and he has a ring. He better make the hall, along w/ Mourning and Mutombo.

Wilson
10-23-2008, 05:15 PM
are you gonna say he's not one of the all-time greatest defensive players? 4-time DPOY, and he has a ring. He better make the hall, along w/ Mourning and Mutombo.

I was gonna suggest Mutombo, he's second all-time in blocks, behind Hakeem Olajuwon.

HiphopRelated
10-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Rodman needs to crash the party if Big Ben gets in before him

Roy31
11-14-2008, 04:23 AM
Danny Granger, almost a lock.