PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Fire Holmgren!

westside51283
10-21-2008, 02:44 PM
look these guys arnt playin for him anymore we need a guy to light a fire under these guys *** i dont think jim mora is the guy either we need a guy like mike ditka or somethin cuz this is rediculus how can u have this much talent and be 1-5 you know were not talentless like the 49ers or the rams i just dont get it i know we had a lot of injuries and probably lead the league since 2006 but we had depth but those guys are doin horrible they look like they dont even belong in the league and the star players have no desire or fire i dont know but this is rediculus last place behind the worst team in the league (the rams) c mon!

DownSouth49er
10-21-2008, 03:55 PM
look these guys arnt playin for him anymore we need a guy to light a fire under these guys *** i dont think jim mora is the guy either we need a guy like mike ditka or somethin cuz this is rediculus how can u have this much talent and be 1-5 you know were not talentless like the 49ers or the rams i just dont get it i know we had a lot of injuries and probably lead the league since 2006 but we had depth but those guys are doin horrible they look like they dont even belong in the league and the star players have no desire or fire i dont know but this is rediculus last place behind the worst team in the league (the rams) c mon!

but yet our talentless team defeated you guys and will do so again sunday...but anywho, why would you fire holmgren now it's not his fault...the bottom line is that your team has alot of injuries at key positions and on top of that, your once stellar defense isn't playing up to par like they are capable of playing...your DLine is okay in my opinion, but your linebackers seem confused and your secondary is just pathetic...that's not being funny or anything, just speaking the truth...don't put it on holmgren...seneca and frye may show some signs of talent, but they don't come close to hass, so stop expecting the offense to not miss a beat with hass not playing

dbroncos78087
10-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Why would you fire Holmgren when he is retiring at the end of the year? Seems like the only thing that could do is spit in the face of a legendary coach.

westside51283
10-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Why would you fire Holmgren when he is retiring at the end of the year? Seems like the only thing that could do is spit in the face of a legendary coach.

hey when u aint got u aint got it hes has seemed uninterested for about 2 years in coaching your right though maybe not fire him just make him force resign and have him say he wants to do it cuz to me it looks like he lost the passion to coach.

djbaseball21
10-22-2008, 08:07 AM

Ya good call. Let's fire Holmgren because we can't stay healthy...We have our 3rd string QB passing to our 4-5 receivers. Hasselbeck got hurt, we should probably trade him, huh? You're an idiot dude, plain and simple. All our stars that actually play right now are on defense, but since our offense is so banged up, the defense is on the field a lot causing fatigue, frustration, and under performance. Not Holmgren's fault.

dbroncos78087
10-22-2008, 09:54 AM
hey when u aint got u aint got it hes has seemed uninterested for about 2 years in coaching your right though maybe not fire him just make him force resign and have him say he wants to do it cuz to me it looks like he lost the passion to coach.

What do you hope to accomplish by firing him? Maybe a few extra wins this year? Whereas it makes your franchise look terrible because you fired a HOF coach in the season where he was going to step down anyways. No coach would want to come to a team that would do that.

westside51283
10-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Ya good call. Let's fire Holmgren because we can't stay healthy...We have our 3rd string QB passing to our 4-5 receivers. Hasselbeck got hurt, we should probably trade him, huh? You're an idiot dude, plain and simple. All our stars that actually play right now are on defense, but since our offense is so banged up, the defense is on the field a lot causing fatigue, frustration, and under performance. Not Holmgren's fault.

ok are wide recievers are banged up but this is the nfl if u play in this league u can do somethin and u guys act like senaca wallace is bad he came in and i think did an alright job last year he has the potental to be really good if he played more when hasselback was in he looked like unmotivated and gave up obvously (i dont know if u ever played football ) but that has a lot to do with the people around u for some people we had the same situation last year with are 4-5 receivers and a motivated hasselback and coaching staff made these unknowns like D.J. hackett (got a big contract by the panthers) and Ben Obimonu (3rd receiver this year) into good players

westside51283
10-22-2008, 12:40 PM
What do you hope to accomplish by firing him? Maybe a few extra wins this year? Whereas it makes your franchise look terrible because you fired a HOF coach in the season where he was going to step down anyways. No coach would want to come to a team that would do that.

so u keep a coach around thats a hall of fame coach just cuz hes a hall of fame coach look if u lost your motivation to coach u deserve not to coach all ur doin then is bringing a team down u think that the team doesnt notice if me as a fan can notice they definitly know

mac scootch
10-22-2008, 02:38 PM
I can't believe this topic exists. I mean...I hate the Hawks...but Holmgren is a coach every team wishes they had. Look...I was going to come in here and ask everyones opinion about Holmgren possibly going to the Niners next year...and I find this.

Wow.

Holmgren is a damn good coach bro...who would you rather have? Serious question.

DownSouth49er
10-22-2008, 02:41 PM
so u keep a coach around thats a hall of fame coach just cuz hes a hall of fame coach look if u lost your motivation to coach u deserve not to coach all ur doin then is bringing a team down u think that the team doesnt notice if me as a fan can notice they definitly know

lol dude give it a rest, holmgren is not the problem with your team...i think you seahawks fans are now experiencing what we 9er fans have been saying the whole offseason...when your offense isn't producing, it tires the defense, and no matter how good your defense is, they will look awful and be less effective...but for some reason you seahawks fans thought we were just making excuses

A.Mopp
10-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Holmgren is a great coach. And to fire him would be a disaster, not only for the team by PR wise also. He is going to retire after this year and i will miss him. At the way this season is going i want to see him go another season so he can right the ship.

alexander_37
10-22-2008, 04:02 PM
fire holmgrem ?

yah lets fire the best thing to happen to our franchise .... ever ....

TheRedMarauder
10-22-2008, 05:23 PM

I would say the Rams are probably just as talented as the Seahawks. Injuries have played a big part in the Seahawks' demise. You basically had no WR's for the first 5 games of the season and now your QB has gone down, which also hurts them greatly.

Hurtin' M's Fan
10-22-2008, 07:48 PM
lol dude give it a rest, holmgren is not the problem with your team...i think you seahawks fans are now experiencing what we 9er fans have been saying the whole offseason...when your offense isn't producing, it tires the defense, and no matter how good your defense is, they will look awful and be less effective...but for some reason you seahawks fans thought we were just making excuses
Uh, that scenario is true for every defence LOL. If the O can't go then the D will tire. Duh. It's football.

Even if the Hawks were 100% healthy they wouldn't be the same team. If they were healthy they'd be on top of the division, I'm sure. Unfortunately our GM is kinda missing what made us so good before. We had the best O-line in football and that will make your offence work.

Our D is undersized but run stopping DTs would really help. I still wish we got Stroud because he is a force inside. The D is talented but it gets pushed around especially when they've been on the field most of the game.

Before the season began I had my doubts about the Hawks. We have a lot of holes and they seem obvious. Apparently our GM didn't quite see these holes. What we need to change is our GM :D Not Holmgren :)

I really hope Holmgren comes back as our GM.

westside51283
10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
fire holmgrem ?

yah lets fire the best thing to happen to our franchise .... ever ....

What? No Paul Allen is the best thing to happen to are francise ever!

Boozerguy47
10-23-2008, 02:52 PM
You can't just fire a coach as great as Mike. He has done so much for our team and is one of the top coaches in history.

Although, I do agree that a change of scenery, such as Mora, will be beneficial. I have not been a fan of Holmgren's conservative play calling all of these years. I've never seen him attempt any sort of trick play in all of his years. What is with all of the 3rd and longs and Mike calls a FB Draw? Seriously, that is just giving up. Why not throw for the first down? Again, having Seneca Wallace as an option at WR (also QB) and NEVER attempting any sort of trick play where Seneca throws it deep on a reverse. Why not try that, especially when we're struggling to get momentum?

Don't fire Holmgren, but don't try to bring him back. A change of scenery is what our players need. We need a more aggressive system and personality.

Boozerguy47
10-23-2008, 02:57 PM
what! your an idiot for that comment please dont talk anymore!

When healthy the Rams and Seahawks are fairly equal on offense. Hawks probably have a slightly better O-Line, better TE and deeper WRing core. But the Rams have Holt and Steven Jackson who are both great. Bulger is just off and on. Guy plays with no emotion, I've never liked him haha.

As far as defense, the Seahawks have far more talent.

weebs
10-23-2008, 04:25 PM

wut.

dbroncos78087
10-23-2008, 04:57 PM

In this case yes. He is going to retire after this year and the only thing firing him now will do is create a PR disaster for the Seahawk's franchise.

Crimson37
10-23-2008, 08:03 PM
I look at it this way Keep Mike If the team turns around there is a small chance we still win our division. If we don't we get something we have not had in a few years. AN EARLY DRAFT PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe we can get Chase or Colt