PDA

View Full Version : pointguard/powerfoward solution?Championship

The Magic Man
10-21-2008, 02:34 PM
Rumors around that the magic are interested in trading with the Bobcats for May and Morrison, but they wouldn't be a great players for this team and I thought of a trade that involves the bobcats/thunder, and it would also solve our pg and pf situation.

Magic: lose: turkoglu/battie/1rd
recieve: felton/wilcox
Bobcats: lose: felton/A.Ajenca
recieve: turkoglu
Thunder: lose: wilcox
recieve: battie/A.Ajenca/1rd
Magic Lineup
pg:nelson/felton
sg:pietrus/reddick/lee
sf:lewis/pietrus/bogans
pf:wilcox/cook
c:howard/gortat/foyle

I think all 3 teams would do this because they all get rid of the players they dont want bobcats get rid of felton because they have augustine, thunder get rid of wilcox for a 1rd,vet, and a young center, magic get rid of turk and gain young players felton/wilcox both could start felton could push jameer for the starting job and would also make us a deeper team.

Thoughts on this 3 way deal works on the espn trade machine as well.

mightymouse407
10-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Rumors around that the magic are interested in trading with the Bobcats for May and Morrison, but they wouldn't be a great players for this team and I thought of a trade that involves the bobcats/thunder, and it would also solve our pg and pf situation.

Magic: lose: turkoglu/battie/1rd
recieve: felton/wilcox
Bobcats: lose: felton/A.Ajenca
recieve: turkoglu
Thunder: lose: wilcox
recieve: battie/A.Ajenca/1rd
Magic Lineup
pg:nelson/felton
sg:pietrus/reddick/lee
sf:lewis/pietrus/bogans
pf:wilcox/cook
c:howard/gortat/foyle

I think all 3 teams would do this because they all get rid of the players they dont want bobcats get rid of felton because they have augustine, thunder get rid of wilcox for a 1rd,vet, and a young center, magic get rid of turk and gain young players felton/wilcox both could start felton could push jameer for the starting job and would also make us a deeper team.

Thoughts on this 3 way deal works on the espn trade machine as well.
i like the deal that would be an awesome trade if it would go down but i would be happy with may and morrison. sean may is a good pf not 2 much of a morrison fan though but he could be trade bait but i think this trade would be could for us and i think it would work.but on ur trade idea i dont know if felton would push jameer out of the starting point guard job but he would be a solid back up and wilcox is a solid pf too and lee would be the back up not reddick but this trade probably wouldnt happen

JNore151
10-22-2008, 06:37 PM
if we traded turk for may and morrison, we'd be gettin robbed i mean where are we gonna make up for turks offensive numbers and clutch? i mean lewis can step up and be clutch but we still need an outside and inside scoring threat to free up lewis and morrison aint it.......if we traded for may and felton now we talkin....we could mos def get ridd of jj then and maybe get wilcox for jj and battie or 2nd rounder...

cheech309
10-23-2008, 11:53 AM
I agree. Tradin Hedo, we automatically lose at least 10 consistent ppg. Morrison or May i dont think have combined for 10 points ppg in their careers? maybe idk. With turk lewis and howard we should still be at the top of the east. lets focus on gettin a decent back up point guard right now. jj, bogans, battie, these guys are all available right now in my mind. lets not give up on the season and ship turk out just quite yet