PDA

View Full Version : What should the guard rotation be?

nymoorestx
10-20-2008, 11:22 PM
The Knicks have been pretty entertaining thusfar, but I'm wondering what the guard situation will look like. Duhon has been OK, but nothing special. Marbs is obviously far more talented and capable of running the show, and maybe even better defensively. Collins has played better than I thought he would. Crawford has not done too much of anything thusfar, but I think we know what we have in him. Nate the great is a great 1st man off of the bench. Houston is a mentor. Roberson appears to have been a wasted signing.

So far for the preseason I'd rank them as follows:

Nate
Marbs
Duhon/Collins
Crawford
Roberson

That being said, I trust D'Ant, at least for a few games, but if Duhon can't drive the engine, I move Nate up.

hdxstunts1
10-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Knicks suck but it will be:
Duhan/Marbury/Robinson
Crawford/Roberson/Collins

They are deep but no one is starting job worthy escept Crawford and even thats a stretch.

AirJordanXVIII
10-20-2008, 11:42 PM
^^ Yup. That's exactly what I'm gonna say.

RapsGuy23
10-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Knicks suck but it will be:
Duhan/Marbury/Robinson
Crawford/Roberson/Collins

They are deep but no one is starting job worthy escept Crawford and even thats a stretch.

I agree. Although, D'antoni likes Robinson's game and Marbury is completely unpredictable so i wouldn't be surprised to see Nate back up or even start at pg.

SAVAGE CLAW
10-21-2008, 12:22 AM
This should be on our Knicks forum , not here.

Anyway, the best thing to do would be Start MArbury until Ferburary and allow him enough tocuehs to average 20 points a game.

We are going to suck anyway, this way maybe.......proving he still can play and having a massive expiring contract we could get a good player in return by february.

Note: everybody knows what we are trying to to for 2010, NO ONE is going to help us out by taking Randolph or Curry unless we get a bad contract expiring AFTER 2010.

We would better froget about it and take advantage of teams that are in a similar situation, some of them would be glad to throw a STAR (or one or two young studs)+ a BAD contract for Marburys expiring , so they can have their own 2010 plan.

hdxstunts1
10-21-2008, 12:38 AM
I agree. Although, D'antoni likes Robinson's game and Marbury is completely unpredictable so i wouldn't be surprised to see Nate back up or even start at pg.

I think Robinson could be a backup its really upfor grabs as a back-up but i see Duhan starting due to the fact that they gave him the money and told him he would start.

I dont see Marbury starting but i can see Nate making some starts also.