PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Nets

michaellui11
10-20-2008, 08:40 AM
What do you think about them this season?
I think Yi JianLian and Bobby Simmons fit very well into the nets and also Brook Lopez is strong in the centre. With Vince Carter, Devin Harris and Stromile Swift's help, they can be a much better team than last year.

pebloemer
10-20-2008, 09:13 AM
They are still ridiculously young. There will be many bumps in the road for them this season. They have talent in abundance but very little experience. I see them somewhere near the bottom of the East - future outlook is bright however.

jimbobjarree
10-20-2008, 09:40 AM
when do they become Brooklyn Nets?

King Henrik
10-20-2008, 03:41 PM
when do they become Brooklyn Nets?

wont be until at least 2011

in the meantime, the team looks really strong this year, even with all of the youth, If we get lucky we'll make the playoffs, but at worst we will develop all of these greatly talented young guys and grow as a team and next year be ready to cause some damage. only time will tell how good this nets team is

JordansBulls
10-20-2008, 03:43 PM
What do you think about them this season?
I think Yi JianLian and Bobby Simmons fit very well into the nets and also Brook Lopez is strong in the centre. With Vince Carter, Devin Harris and Stromile Swift's help, they can be a much better team than last year.

that team is going nowhere.

MiamiHeat
10-20-2008, 03:50 PM
what's up with all this threads about the teams
o look at the twolves
what do you think of the knicks
the nets....... stop already!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye15
10-20-2008, 06:49 PM
what's up with all this threads about the teams
o look at the twolves
what do you think of the knicks
the nets....... stop already!!!!!!!!

right, cause there aren't any on the Heat, the worst team in the NBA last year. If fact, many Heat fans are claiming playoffs this year. Really?? Get a grip. This is the time for bad team fans to live in a world of best case scenarios. If Heat fans can do it, so can anyone else. And I will say this, the Wolves will have more wins than the Heat in 2008-09.

MiamiHeat
10-20-2008, 06:53 PM
right, cause there aren't any on the Heat, the worst team in the NBA last year. If fact, many Heat fans are claiming playoffs this year. Really?? Get a grip. This is the time for bad team fans to live in a world of best case scenarios. If Heat fans can do it, so can anyone else. And I will say this, the Wolves will have more wins than the Heat in 2008-09.

really? really??
was this all necessary all I wanted the threads about each team to stop, and then you had to come here making a dumb statement like
the Wolves will have more wins than the Heat in 2008-09 hhahaha
i needed a good laugh :laugh2:

Hawkeye15
10-20-2008, 07:04 PM
really? really??
was this all necessary all I wanted the threads about each team to stop, and then you had to come here making a dumb statement like
the Wolves will have more wins than the Heat in 2008-09 hhahaha
i needed a good laugh :laugh2:

I said it. Wolves win more games that Miami. I could be wrong, or you could be way overestimating your team. Only time will tell. I am glad I could make you laugh, I have always been good at that. You have 2.5 players. Nothing else. At all. Show me how your team wins 40 games.

MiamiHeat
10-20-2008, 07:06 PM
I said it. Wolves win more games that Miami. I could be wrong, or you could be way overestimating your team. Only time will tell. I am glad I could make you laugh, I have always been good at that. You have 2.5 players. Nothing else. At all. Show me how your team wins 40 games.

:nod:

Hawkeye15
10-20-2008, 07:08 PM
:nod:

then we agree. No need to get nasty with each other. Good luck dude!

JIDsanity
10-20-2008, 07:11 PM
wont be until at least 2011

in the meantime, the team looks really strong this year, even with all of the youth, If we get lucky we'll make the playoffs, but at worst we will develop all of these greatly talented young guys and grow as a team and next year be ready to cause some damage. only time will tell how good this nets team is

We aren't going to Brooklyn

BluejaysFan08
10-20-2008, 07:20 PM
are you dumb they have no good players, vc just wines and they are going to be one of the worst franchises for the next 2-3 years in all of sports

JIDsanity
10-20-2008, 07:29 PM
are you dumb they have no good players, vc just wines and they are going to be one of the worst franchises for the next 2-3 years in all of sports

I'm saving this quote, and judging by your statement you won't be around for this, but next season I will PM it to you and we will see who's "dumb."

njnets
10-20-2008, 07:41 PM

says the toronto raptors fan :rolleyes:

RapsGuy23
10-20-2008, 11:50 PM
A young team with talent that will have trouble scoring. I see them finishing some where between 8th to 11th in the East.....maybe 7th if everything works "perfectly". They should be looking towards the 2010 off season.