PDA

View Full Version : how bout them cowboys!

ERLynx
10-19-2008, 06:29 PM
wahoo how bout them cowboys! how bout you cowboys fans who troll the pats boards, picking fights with us! wooohoo how's it feel!

p.s. moderator: if you want to close this thread, look back at every post Blacknell posted on the Patriots board in the past 5 weeks. and please, tell me why you didnt delete his posts. thanks.

so where are ya, buddy? 'boys got ya upset? WOOOOHOOOOO GO COWBOYS!

The Intimidator
10-19-2008, 06:38 PM
wahoo how bout them cowboys! how bout you cowboys fans who troll the pats boards, picking fights with us! wooohoo how's it feel!

p.s. moderator: if you want to close this thread, look back at every post Blacknell posted on the Patriots board in the past 5 weeks. and please, tell me why you didnt delete his posts. thanks.

so where are ya, buddy? 'boys got ya upset? WOOOOHOOOOO GO COWBOYS!

I love you Lynx. No homo. :laugh:

Patsfan56
10-19-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm not going to lie, some of those posts really angered the hell out of me. Especially when people go out of their way into another team forum. It was, as LT likes to say, classless. Personally, I have now just decided to not respond to Blacknell's posts, wherever I find them, because they are idiotic posts written by someone who who runs around baiting people without reason. And his posts should have been deleted by a mod. No question. But you know, we can take it. We took 0 SB wins until 2001, we can stand one nerd with a computer.

However I want the cowboys, like every team,. at their best, so we can watch the best football possible. I like college football because the kids are learning, and anything can happen. That's not why I also like watching the NFL.

Besides, who wants these guys to have an excuse and listen to them whine?

Not me

futureheisman
10-19-2008, 07:46 PM
put that up your pipe and smoke it cowboy fans.

The Intimidator
10-19-2008, 08:05 PM
put that up your pipe and smoke it cowboy fans.

:laugh:

blacknell
10-19-2008, 09:02 PM
nice bait forum...lol not yall are idots lol and yall are cry babys let me guess yall are going to cry for a mod to close this forum too. Romo's playing next week what about Brady? naw i'm sure his career is going downhill from here