PDA

View Full Version : Does evrybody realize were tied with the rams?

Crombiestudd6
10-19-2008, 04:18 PM
does everybody realize we are tied with the rams? the st, louis rams? they were considered one of the worst teams in the league a few weeks ago! they were 0 and 4! the rams! they already fired there coach! im emabrassed to be a niner fan right now! we are more of a joke than any team in the nfl! horrible!......oh yah were tied with the rams!

Conor
10-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Actually we're 1/2 game back.

yeolde9erfan
10-19-2008, 04:22 PM
And to top it off my prediction is the Rams will hand the 9ers their *** when they play. This whole f**king team is a joke

rapjuicer06
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
this was actually another game we could of won. i mean everyone says were ****ing horrible(and i'm not saying were good) but there is one reason why we are losing...and that would have to be JTO...the 2 games we won, he threw no ints...in the games we lost he has about 3 TO's in all of them...hes pathetic, hes a worthless piece of ****.

Crombiestudd6
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
something needs to change!

Tmac416
10-19-2008, 04:55 PM
did anyone hear what pam oliver said at the end of the game? she said she had been watching jto all dya and she said only the back qb's were talking to jto on the sidlines. even the team is sick of him

DerekRE_3
10-19-2008, 05:15 PM
something needs to change!

Have any ideas? Even if we change coaches (which is not a good idea, wait till the end of the season). Who are we going to hire? If Nolan is fired tomorrow, we have interim coach...who won't be the head coach next year. So it really doesn't matter.

GiantSacNiner
10-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Have any ideas? Even if we change coaches (which is not a good idea, wait till the end of the season). Who are we going to hire? If Nolan is fired tomorrow, we have interim coach...who won't be the head coach next year. So it really doesn't matter.

Atleast we dont have to hear his stupid ***** press confrence with his smart ***** smirks an stupid answers :mad:

Lincoln Logs
10-19-2008, 05:26 PM
JTO is killing me. Doesn't he have 10 tos in the past 3 games? Good coach or bad coach(and you can't say much to discredit nolan this game, except not calling that penalty), good talent or bad talent, there's no possible way to win a game when we loose 4 of our offensive series a game, and give the other team 4.

DownSouth49er
10-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Atleast we dont have to hear his stupid ***** press confrence with his smart ***** smirks an stupid answers :mad:

:clap:

Vegasguy80
10-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Pretty pathetic showing. JTO gets rattled very easily and if he throws on INT it is over for him because it gets in his head.

I didn't see anything wrong with what Nolan did today. No reason to bring him into the conversation. He didn't force the INTs throws or fumble the ball. This was all a let down by JTO

Crombiestudd6
10-19-2008, 06:11 PM
yah this was jto's worse game! maybe theres a glass ceiling with him! he can only get so good lol maybe he peaked cuz the last few games hes gotten worse

nutty
10-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Sure, Nolan didn't cause JT's mistakes today, but I think Nolan should overrule Martz and pick Shaun Hill to be the starter for next week. JT's mistakes are getting rediculous.

rapjuicer06
10-19-2008, 07:52 PM
agreed

NinerNation
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
we're also tied with the ****** *** raiders now. just fyi

mac scootch
10-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Yes. I realized all of this. And it sucks. You wanna see an underachieving team? Watch us.

JAyster_21
10-20-2008, 01:49 AM
I heard that they were having headset problems and that last week when they didn't challenge a play nolan may not have got a signal...BECAUSE HE DOENS'T EVEN WEAR HIS ****************K HEADSET! And he didn't again today!!! nolan doesn't even look like a coach who knows what he's doing on the side lines! I'm fed up with him and change needs to happen now!

NinerNation
10-20-2008, 11:01 AM
I heard that they were having headset problems and that last week when they didn't challenge a play nolan may not have got a signal...BECAUSE HE DOENS'T EVEN WEAR HIS ****************K HEADSET! And he didn't again today!!! nolan doesn't even look like a coach who knows what he's doing on the side lines! I'm fed up with him and change needs to happen now!

he doesn't wear a headset because it doesn't go with his suit.

DownSouth49er
10-20-2008, 12:59 PM
he doesn't wear a headset because it doesn't go with his suit.

yup, and he doesn't look too happy about it on the sidelines either....i thought he was upset about losing, man was i wrong:D

jpt912f
10-20-2008, 11:14 PM
haha, unfortunately its true, at least we're better than the lions still

bornFrisco49er
10-20-2008, 11:33 PM
thats still nothing to be proud of..we have nothing to be proud until we start winning again..the only good thing is that nolan is gone..period..singletary will have to turn this team around i believe he can do it

FrumDaBay
10-20-2008, 11:40 PM
singletary already has the respect over the players.. he just needs to have a big voice! and needs to control martz play calling

FNM BOY
10-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Singeltary comes from a winning generation of real hard nose football...I believe he is the diamond in the rough and will bring tremendous change to this team for the better!...One thing for sure our D will pressure QB's more!

rapjuicer06
10-21-2008, 12:22 PM
i agree with that. hes going to be good for this team

ninerfan609
10-21-2008, 01:33 PM
The only thing with Singletary is the defensive minded side of him. I hope its not like Nolan. Once he retired in 1992 he didnt have a coaching job since 2003 with the ravens, with Nolan. And he stayed with Nolan in SF, so im a little worried. I hope he doesnt draft a DL instead of a WR like jackson like nolan did. But he may not even be our HC next year...so i dont know.

rapjuicer06
10-21-2008, 02:13 PM
that was our gm who drafted last year and will next year

bornFrisco49er
10-21-2008, 04:37 PM
whats wrong with a dl? its still proven we need more depth and help there...josh morgan is developing into a steal in the 6th, battle is a nice, good route running sure handed receiver..bruce has still got it and has one more year next year..we should just draft the best available players..not to mention we need a RT!

ninerfan609
10-21-2008, 08:57 PM
whats wrong with a dl? its still proven we need more depth and help there...josh morgan is developing into a steal in the 6th, battle is a nice, good route running sure handed receiver..bruce has still got it and has one more year next year..we should just draft the best available players..not to mention we need a RT!

true, but we shouldve picked up desean jackson. its a good thing that we picked up morgan, if not, that wouldve really sucked. and we need someone to contribute now like morgans doing, not a backup dl. and i understand that eventually he can become a good player, but desean jackson shouldve been a niner...

AZ9ERFAN
10-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Singeltary comes from a winning generation of real hard nose football...I believe he is the diamond in the rough and will bring tremendous change to this team for the better!...One thing for sure our D will pressure QB's more!

you hit the nail on the head :clap:

kfranks22
10-21-2008, 10:43 PM
true, but we shouldve picked up desean jackson. its a good thing that we picked up morgan, if not, that wouldve really sucked. and we need someone to contribute now like morgans doing, not a backup dl. and i understand that eventually he can become a good player, but desean jackson shouldve been a niner...

I've said this a bunch already but people don't seem to grasp the point that Balmer was a higher rated player than Jackson, and that's why the Niners selected him. If you want to complain stop complaining about Balmer over Jackson and start complaining about Rachal over Jackson, since we past on him in the second round as well.

nutty
10-21-2008, 11:12 PM
I am not sure Jackson would be doing any better than Morgan is right now.

kfranks22
10-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I am not sure Jackson would be doing any better than Morgan is right now.

I agree, Jackson is a slot reciever at best in this league, which we already have a solid slot guy in Battle. As Morgan is an split end who can make things happen on the outside and in the middle of the field with his size and strength. Given the teams needs at the time, I would take Morgan over Jackson any day.

ninerfan609
10-22-2008, 11:27 PM
I've said this a bunch already but people don't seem to grasp the point that Balmer was a higher rated player than Jackson, and that's why the Niners selected him. If you want to complain stop complaining about Balmer over Jackson and start complaining about Rachal over Jackson, since we past on him in the second round as well.

Sorry thats what I meant. But we needed a WR first. If Jackson was selected before our second pick, i wouldve been pissed. i had the first two picks mixed up.

rapjuicer06
10-23-2008, 12:10 AM
haha i bet

Darren5000
10-28-2008, 06:54 PM
We're not tied anymore with St. Louis. We're now DEAD LAST!:(

FNM BOY
10-29-2008, 09:55 AM
I didn't think we would suck this much this season get ready for the draft!!!:@