russel westbrook
gerald green

FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO, DISQ, EJCT, FF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll will much apprciate if you'll leave a comment about my lineups. THANKS

*this is my first time playing nba fantasy

_Supreme_
10-19-2008, 08:07 AM
Fifteen stats for a H2H league is a bit much I'd say, but ok.

IDK about rotisserie, so I can't comment on those teams. Imo rotisserie sucks mega-huge giant donkey butt, with an even bigger piece of elephant poo on the side, next to the unwashed hairy monkey balls.

But maybe that's just me of course :smoking:

Your H2H team looks good to me. Maybe try to add a few more 3pt shooters if possible.

Past years' experience have learned me that Q will always turn out to be a disappointment though. He teases you wil a couple of 20pt, five 3pt games early on, and disappears after that to get benched, injured, crippled or whatever.

Keep an eye on Shaq and Bargnani. Don't be afraid to drop Shaq when there is a better option available no matter the no-nameness of that player.

And finally Renaldo Balkman is an interesting pick. I haven't seen him picked in any of the drafts I've had so far. He could be a sleeper if he ends up getting enough minutes, which doesn't seem unlikely at all when looking at the Nuggets depth chart.

If you make changes look to Q, Bargnani, Shaq and Balkman to be replaced first (but always keep 3 centers on your roster). Gerald Green could be another sleeper. Keep an eye on him to see if his good preseason play continues into the regular season.

Tian Tian Boy
10-19-2008, 09:09 AM
thanks for the input man, yeah i chose balkman instead of birdman.. they both give energy and defense to denver, i believe they will get some minutes at the denver roster.

one time i've watched gerald green playing beside kidd, and they look good, i'll just w8 and see :)

thanks again

torontosports10
10-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Just so ya know about Bargs and Moon,, Moon will be starting and most likely get alot of minutes this season so he could be a keepers unless he ***** the bed.

Bargs has looked VERY impressive in camp. Has put on alot of muscle and is banging down low and can knock down the 3. He is the first one off the bench at the 4 or 5 spot and in case of injury to JO or CB4 (which so many think will happen) he will step right in.

Tian Tian Boy
10-19-2008, 09:48 AM
having JO in the lineup, andrea gets more freedom taking shots from the outside!