russel westbrook
gerald green

FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO, DISQ, EJCT, FF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll will much apprciate if you'll leave a comment about my lineups. THANKS

*this is my first time playing nba fantasy

DenButsu
10-19-2008, 08:50 AM
I've never delved into fantasy stuff, so my understanding of how it works is pretty limited. At a glance, it looks like you have a bunch of very good - but also very young - players there. If fantasy stuff is about statistical production (which is my impression), I guess my question would be is it risky to have so many young players in the mix who maybe haven't really hit their stride yet, or might not get as much playing time now as they will later in their careers? Like I said, I really don't know. But in terms of the quality of players, that's a good bunch there for sure.

Tian Tian Boy
10-19-2008, 09:19 AM
yeah man, i'm just taking the risk for this young players, i've seen them play in the pre-season games, and they are doing good specially westbrook.

i hope balkman gives me enough defense stats.. and melo less turnovers, and more asts and rebounds...

denbutsu you should try playing, it's a mind bending experience.. it's good to play with your friends

thanks man.

DJiC
10-19-2008, 01:28 PM
in your second league how in the world did you get all those guys? paul/carter/melo/roy/yao/oden? lol man its apparent your opp dont really know how to draft.....
heres mine its head to head
kidd
martin
terry
melo
hinrich
al jefferson
randolph
caron butler
biedrins
marvin williams
mike dunleavy
mo will
kendrick perkins...
im trying to trade my friend butler/terry for paul and then if that goes through try and get chandler from my other friend for kidd

Tian Tian Boy
10-20-2008, 08:35 AM
paul/carter/melo/roy/yao/oden....i believe they pretty much under estimated oden/carter/melo and even yao..

oden and yao because of the injuries then carter and melo because both are prone to make many turnovers..

i just took the risk at the draft. then it turns out to be a solid team... but who knows.. fantasy basketball is a crazy competition!!..

hey DJIC if you have a league with a vacant space try inviting me men. thanks,,

by the way your lineup has a solid bigman lineup.. they could stack up double double at any given game!!... biedrins also known for his high percentage scoring..i believe he top NBA last season..if i'm not mistaken

DJiC
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
ya he was i wasnt even there for the draft too...the comp drafted these guys i got kidd in the 5th rd which was really surprising...i think i have too many 3pt shooters and not enough big....im still trying to get CP3 for butler/terry and then kidd for chandler

Tian Tian Boy
10-21-2008, 08:16 AM
17teams - rotisserie league - i had the 6th pick

dwayne wade
andre iguodala
andre miller
carmelo anthony
kenyon martin
andrea bargnani
blatche
josh boone
russel westbrook
azubuike
c.j. miles
luis scola

*then i'm trading iguodala and bargnani for wilcox and kapono.. just taking the risk.. unloading iguodala gives me less chance for turnovers

DJiC
10-21-2008, 11:29 AM
i wouldnt do that trade....with brand there now it'll give iggy a good chance for open shots/more dunks which would keep the ball out of his hands less...not to mention kopono dosnt play much in toronto...if your going to trade iggy dont trade him for those 2 atleast get someone of value back

DenButsu
10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah, like I said above I'm not really hip to how fantasy stuff works, but as a real NBA move letting go of Iggy in that deal would be a big mistake. But I don't know, maybe Wilcox is more of a stat stuffer?

Tian Tian Boy
10-21-2008, 10:30 PM
well it's still a 2day waiting game for that trade to take effect.. i just believe that wilcox can give me good numbers on the points and rebounds.. and hopefully three's by kapono.. and i think melo can give wat iggy can give me at some point..

yet i'm just worried of the turnovers... melo and iggy can give me tons of turnovers...

*but as a nugget fan hopefully melo can outshine everybody!!!

DJiC
10-21-2008, 11:38 PM
well iggy plays defense he'll get you 2-3 steal, 1-2 blocks a game and again with brand he'll have the ball out of his hands more so less turnovers and wilcox well he's playing on the thunder and last year he didnt do so hot so dont expect much out of him this year