Util - Thaddeus Young
Util - Jamario Moon
BN - Marcus Williams
BN - Hakim Warrick
BN - Bobby Simmons

I had 1st pick in a 12 man league.

Cubs Win
10-18-2008, 03:05 PM
It's a solid team, but you should've taken LeBron with the first pick. He just contributes in more categories than CP3. Overall though, I think it looks like a borderline playoff team (assuming there are 6 playoff spots). If I had to guess, I'd say you will finish in the 5th-7th place range.

AirJordanXVIII
10-18-2008, 06:24 PM
I made a lot of safe picks this year, since last year it was all or nothing...

Thanks for being honest. I like CP3 more than LeBron though, because the SF position is stacked.

BoSelecta!!!
10-18-2008, 06:28 PM
i think its quite obvious that ur weak at C/PF.

_Supreme_
10-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Looks good, but what's with the Marcus Williams fetish? :laugh2:

Cubs Win
10-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Looking at it again though, you have a few guys that could become valuable trading pieces later in the year. Jamario Moon and Thaddeus Young could be worth a pretty good player to another team if they lose someone. Both play on young teams that can score a lot. So that means points and rebounds because of the number of shots. Even right now, you might want to look into trading Kirelinko because his numbers tailed off at the end of last year. If you pair him with Moon or Young you might get a good value scorer from a team that needs blocks and rebounds. Maybe something like Kirelinko and Young for Vince Carter. Your lack of a dominant (25+ PPG) means you'll need more second-tier scorers. Someone like Carter gets points but can contribute in the other categories as well. And if you still can, pick up Rodney Stuckey and drop Marcus Williams. Stuckey has the tools to be a stud if he gets the minutes and with Rip and Chauncey aging, its a possibility that they get injured. Otherwise he will share minutes at PG and SG so he should score and get some assists.

J_B
10-20-2008, 07:33 AM
dont drop marcus williams. with ellis out, he may see a lot of action.

AirJordanXVIII
10-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Looks good, but what's with the Marcus Williams fetish? :laugh2:

Yea. I drafting him in a public league, PSD league, and the Sixers. Im high on this guy.