PDA

View Full Version : im calling it...

sox04rR
10-17-2008, 01:19 PM
i dont really have a fav bball team so im going to call it as it is in the eastern conference...

you odvisly have boston, cleaveland, detroit, toronto, philly.
the last 3 are up for grabs

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

im calling it... they have a grest young team with alot of deapth.

lopez
yi
simmons
vc
harris

ontop of that they have a great bench... they will win 45 games which will be good enough to make the playoffs... you can quote me too... any thoughts.

pebloemer
10-17-2008, 01:35 PM
i dont really have a fav bball team so im going to call it as it is in the eastern conference...

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

lopez
yi
simmons
vc
harris

ontop of that they have a great bench... they will win 45 games which will be good enough to make the playoffs... you can quote me too... any thoughts.

Not putting Orlando in the playoff picture is a HUGE oversight.

Side Note: Atrocious grammar and spelling.

Kianwe
10-17-2008, 01:35 PM
uh....Nets over Magic??

da wood
10-17-2008, 01:40 PM
uh....Nets over Magic??

i second that one. weren't they like a third seed last year

23LBJCleBrowns
10-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Orlando should be in it, And I don't think Miami will make it. I think the Bucks will.

sox04rR
10-17-2008, 01:50 PM
the reason i did not put orlando in was because i dont think superman can ccarry a team... r lewis isssss crazy overated... and i dont think turkolue will have the same yr as he did. un less one of them step up.. i jst dont c it hapining for them.

_Supreme_
10-17-2008, 01:54 PM
they will win 45 games which will be good enough to make the playoffs... you can quote me too... any thoughts.

You can quote me on saying that the Nets will not win 45 games, not make the playoffs and will be one of the worst teams in the league next season :smoking:

(and just for the record, I have no dislike for NJ or whatever, but all of that really isn't happening this year)

kvrnm
10-17-2008, 04:39 PM
You can quote me on saying that the Nets will not win 45 games, not make the playoffs and will be one of the worst teams in the league next season :smoking:

(and just for the record, I have no dislike for NJ or whatever, but all of that really isn't happening this year)

didnt you used to be a heat fan supreme? just wondering....

_Supreme_
10-17-2008, 04:47 PM
didnt you used to be a heat fan supreme? just wondering....

Why wouldn't I still be one now?

MylesKong
10-17-2008, 04:52 PM
If that's the case, the Atlantic is strong. Only Atlantic team not making the playoffs would be those woeful Knicks.

JIDsanity
10-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Are u a Nets fan?

UofA
10-17-2008, 05:23 PM

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

I think the Nets will be tenth or eleventh in the east this year, too young. Also Haywood is out for six months, so that coupled with Arenas doesn't look good for the Wiz, so I think Atlanta will take over the eight spot. Also, why the hell isn't Orlando in that list?

Spell check next time, couple of errors that others have already pointed out too. :eyebrow:

hdxstunts1
10-17-2008, 06:03 PM
I'd put Orlando as a 2 or 3 seed. Nets wont make it and I have doubts about Miami. Washington is looking to be the same as always with injuries they just lost Haywood for 6 monthes. They're one Butler or Arenas injury away from being the #1 seed in the 2009 NBA draft!

IversonIsKrazy
10-17-2008, 06:21 PM
pretty bad grammar my man. but i think ur predictions r pretty off. this is how tha east is gunna shape up.

boston, cleveland, detroit, orlando, toronto, philly, washington, and miami

Nets fan 93
10-17-2008, 06:29 PM

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

lopez
yi
simmons
vc
harris

Thoughts? You are awesome!

I love our depth deffinently

Boston
Magic
Cleveland
Detriot
76ers
Raps
Wizards
Nets

Wizards are pretty banged up right now though so who knows?

Big Quett
10-17-2008, 06:30 PM
the reason i did not put orlando in was because i dont think superman can ccarry a team... r lewis isssss crazy overated... and i dont think turkolue will have the same yr as he did. un less one of them step up.. i jst dont c it hapining for them.

First off dude it is never to late to go back to school.

And well all know Superman cant carry a team to the playoffs especially since he has done it the last two years.

And you officially have no more creditability. Saying Orlando will not even make the playoffs after winning 52 games last is just a ridiculous and stupid assessment. Especially when they have the exact team from last year that even be a little better this year. And then to top it off by saying the nets will win 45 games this year after winning only 34 games last year and then trading there second best player for nothing in Yi. That is just stupid. I dont think Nets fans believe that

Make my damn words ORLANDO AND ATLANTA WILL BE BETTER THAN THE NETS

Nets fan 93
10-17-2008, 06:34 PM
ORLANDO AND ATLANTA WILL BE BETTER THAN THE NETS
Orlando yeah deffinently but the Hawks... I think we can beat them, Yi is a special special player... like he rarely misses a jumpshot and his freethrows are better than like eeveryone else on the team 84%... Vince i think was only 80% and Devin 82%
If we can play better D I say we can compete with the Hawks no problem

pd7631
10-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Orlando yeah deffinently but the Hawks... I think we can beat them, Yi is a special special player... like he rarely misses a jumpshot and his freethrows are better than like eeveryone else on the team 84%... Vince i think was only 80% and Devin 82%
If we can play better D I say we can compete with the Hawks no problem

First let me start off by saying that I haven't really seen much of Yi play, but how does shooting a good free throw percentage make you a special player. If I recall he really didn't do much in the Olympics where he was the second best player on the team. The guy's only been in the league one season, so we can wait to call him a special player.

Hawkeye15
10-17-2008, 07:13 PM
1. Celtics
2. Detroit
3. Cleveland
4. Orlando
5. Philly
6. Toronto
7. Washington
8. Chicago
9. Indiana
10. Miami
11. Atlanta
12. Charlotte
13. New Jersey
14. Milwaukee
15. New York

That is how I see it today.

Cavs_Fan24
10-17-2008, 08:38 PM
I agree Orlando should be there. That is also a very bold prediction. Could happen, but i doubt they win 45 games, maybe 40 at most.

kvrnm
10-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Why wouldn't I still be one now?

oh sorry i was just judging from your sig, my bad.

theimortalone
10-17-2008, 09:19 PM

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

lopez
yi
simmons
vc
harris

Dude where the hell is Orlando? You do realize that they made it to the 2nd round last year right? They only way Orlando does not make the playoff is if D12 has a season ending injury.

LAKERS 24/7
10-17-2008, 09:26 PM
1. Celtics
2. Detroit
3. Cleveland
4. Orlando
5. Philly
6. Toronto
7. Washington
8. Chicago
9. Indiana
10. Miami
11. Atlanta
12. Charlotte
13. New Jersey
14. Milwaukee
15. New York

That is how I see it today.

I agree with everything but Chicago. That would be a surprise for sure. I would say either Atlanta or Miami make the final cut.

TheShock45
10-18-2008, 02:39 AM

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

has anybody stated the obvious yet (im sorry i didnt read the whole thing)
he doesnt have a southern/southwestern (what ever the division the heat, magic, bobcats, wizards are in ) winner doesn each conference winner automatically get the 123 spots

so right there you have to fix something

well my guess will be something like this
123 boston cleveland orlando in no order
456 philly detroit toronto in no order
78 miami charlotte in that order

its sad philly got sooo much better yet they will be in the same place they were in last year lets just hope brand gets them through the playoffs and not just to the playoffs

Afridi786
10-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Bucks will probably get the last playoff spot, Skiles will make them into a good defensive team, and they already have the offensive firepower to compete with the best of em.

sox04rR
10-18-2008, 02:28 PM
has anybody stated the obvious yet (im sorry i didnt read the whole thing)
he doesnt have a southern/southwestern (what ever the division the heat, magic, bobcats, wizards are in ) winner doesn each conference winner automatically get the 123 spots

so right there you have to fix something

well my guess will be something like this
123 boston cleveland orlando in no order
456 philly detroit toronto in no order
78 miami charlotte in that order

its sad philly got sooo much better yet they will be in the same place they were in last year lets just hope brand gets them through the playoffs and not just to the playoffs

dude miami is in there.... so right there is right

jasondrobinson
10-18-2008, 03:05 PM
1- bos
2-det
3-cle
4-orl
5-phi
6-tor
7-ind
8-wsh
9-mia
10-chi
11-atl
12-mil
13-nyk
14-njn
15-cha

Nets have good depth granted but not enough offensive threats

kntresistheheat
10-18-2008, 03:08 PM
:laugh::laugh2::laugh:
Orlando should be in it, And I don't think Miami will make it. I think the Bucks will.

RapsGuy23
10-18-2008, 04:11 PM
There's no way Orlando isn't making the playoffs.

thedfactor
10-18-2008, 04:23 PM
i think the Nets' main problem will be chemistry. They had added many new faces to the team and it will be interesting to see how they can play together. In the east anything can happen down in the lower seeds, I mean losing records, so the Nets can be in. I say they maybe pull out 40 wins. Lets remember they need to play the Western power conference twice which is tough for any squad.

Beno7500
10-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Calm down, he forgot the Magic. big deal

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-18-2008, 05:12 PM
magic will make the playoffs

cmellofan15
10-18-2008, 08:10 PM

:eyebrow:

Really you said the Buck's were overrated

The Bucks are overrated, Richard Jefferson might help, but they traded their starting PG. Detroit is on the Decline, I don't know why people think they are good. Toronto has never been better than the Cavs since we have had LeBron, and Jermaine O'Neal (Who has been hurt the last 3 years) is going to help them go to the finals, and you expect him to be healthy ALL year.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-18-2008, 08:28 PM

6. washinton
7. miami
8.new jersey nets

lopez
yi
simmons
vc
harris

Congratulations, you have just won the title of being the biggest Nets ***-kiser ever

Lol your probably from New Jersey or don't even watch basketball

They'll finish in last place in the east and the knicks would have a better shot at going into the playoff than the nets

LAKERS 24/7
10-18-2008, 08:43 PM

Nice, caught in the act of being a douche

cmellofan15
10-18-2008, 08:55 PM
^ Maybe he doesn't remember his own opinions....:shrug:

Raps18-19 Champ
10-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Lol

He wasn't thinking straight because He was daydreaming of what it would be like to sleep with Lebron

lakers4sho
10-18-2008, 10:31 PM
^ Maybe he doesn't remember his own opinions....:shrug:

and his opinions shouldn't be taken seriously, you know that ;)

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-18-2008, 10:36 PM
:laugh2: 45 wins.

Good one :clap:

cmellofan15
10-18-2008, 11:57 PM
and his opinions shouldn't be taken seriously, you know that ;)

Of course they should.

Just likie George Bush's opinons, they do matter :rolleyes:

MooseWithFleas
10-19-2008, 01:55 AM
I'm calling it... you failed English.

LAKERS 24/7
10-19-2008, 02:05 AM
Lol

He wasn't thinking straight because He was daydreaming of what it would be like to sleep with Lebron

don't forget Booby, he loves the way he penetrates and scores

Raps18-19 Champ
10-19-2008, 09:56 AM
don't forget Booby, he loves the way he penetrates and scores

I bet he was wishing that the nets would have traded carter to cavs

He would have wanted a foursome with Lebron, boobie and the softest, gayest, most girlish basketball player ever
(Im not just saying that cuz im a raps fan, I have always hated his attitude nd how he acts but hes talented)

BkOriginalOne
10-19-2008, 10:16 AM
The Locks are
Boston, Clevland, Orlando, Detroit, Phili, Toronto.

It's unfair to say who the last two teams will be.
Nets are maybe too young and don't have enough talent.
Washington may lose more players
Miami i think has a chance ONLY because of Wade's intensity (marion and beasley don't hurt either)
Hawks suprised us last year, why not again?
Bucks. I think they might get in because of their team play and coaching.
Bobcats. Don't laugh yet. Maybe Larry Brown is planning something?

All in all i think the last two spots will be fought over the heat, bucks, wizards.

oshea225
10-19-2008, 10:24 AM

no idea why im standing up for this guy, but just because he thinks they're overrated doesnt mean he cant think they can make the playoffs.

cmellofan15
10-19-2008, 08:47 PM
^ I said they were going to be 8th seed and he said overrated. I'm just gonna assume he meant they weren't going to be in the playoffs :shrug: