PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my team?

Cubs Win
10-16-2008, 10:33 PM
PG-Tony Parker
SG-Kobe Bryant
SF-Rashard Lewis
PF-Tim Duncan
C-Andrew Bynum
G- Mike Dunleavy
F-Marvin Williams
UTIL-Tyson Chandler
UTIL-Anthony Parker
Bench- Al Thornton
Bench- Jerryd Bayless
Bench- Kyle Korver

This is a twelve team league with the following scoring categories: FG%, FT%, 3PM, REB, AST, PTS, STL, BLK

I also received a trade offer-
I receive: Allen Iverson and Tayshaun Prince
I send: Rashard Lewis and Tony Parker

Should I accept it?

BH-Sports
10-18-2008, 02:31 AM
Accept the trade. If it is 12 team league its Very Solid. if its 10 team. Its ok/bad

J_B
10-18-2008, 10:08 PM
3 bench? wow thats a small team

Alphabits
10-20-2008, 08:00 PM
With such small rosters why is Bayless and Korver on your squad?

AirJordanXVIII
10-20-2008, 11:31 PM
I agree. Drop Bayless and Korver now.

Cubs Win
10-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Yea.. I actually already dropped bayless, but I'm probably gonna keep Korver for now because I can throw him in if I'm down in the 3s depending on the playing time he gets. I also did make that trade so this is now my lineup:

PG: Allen Iverson SG: Kobe Bryant SF:Marvin Williams PF: Tim Duncan C: Andrew Bynum G: Mike Dunleavy F:Al Thorton Util: Tyson Chandler Util: Anthony Parker Bench: Tayshaun Prince, Ramon Sessions, and Kyle Korver

BoSelecta!!!
10-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I personally wont, I like tony parker and especially rlewis more

Cubs Win
10-30-2008, 10:18 PM
OK...so I made the AI trade and another trade. Here is my current roster:
PG: Chris Paul SG: Kobe Bryant SF: Marvin Williams PF: Tim Duncan C: Andrew Bynum G: Anthony Parker F: Al Thornton Util: James Posey Util: Mickael Pietrus Bench: Mike Dunleavy (out right now), Mike Bibby, Charlie Villanueva

So what do you guys think now?

Boozerguy47
11-09-2008, 05:37 AM
^ I like that a lot too. Dunleavy can get you good numbers. Bibby is ok. Villanueva seems like he is capable of putting up 15 points and grabbing several rebounds almost any game. Oh, and you can't say getting Chris Paul on your team is a bad thing haha. Who did you trade to get Paul? I wouldn't have done AI and Prince for Lewis and Parker. However, with Parker out, maybe you made the right move.

LD V2.0
11-09-2008, 08:24 PM
PG-Tony Parker
SG-Kobe Bryant
SF-Rashard Lewis
PF-Tim Duncan
C-Andrew Bynum
G- Mike Dunleavy
F-Marvin Williams
UTIL-Tyson Chandler
UTIL-Anthony Parker
Bench- Al Thornton
Bench- Jerryd Bayless
Bench- Kyle Korver

This is a twelve team league with the following scoring categories: FG%, FT%, 3PM, REB, AST, PTS, STL, BLK

I also received a trade offer-
I receive: Allen Iverson and Tayshaun Prince
I send: Rashard Lewis and Tony Parker

Should I accept it?

The guy is trying to sell high with Prince. Anyway, you need to fix that team though playing the waiver wire. Do that.

Alphabits
11-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I wouldn't have done that trade. Prince was a sell high and TP and Shard are studs in FB. It's essentially TP and Shard for Iverson which doesn't help your team at all.

Cubs Win
11-10-2008, 09:57 PM
^ I like that a lot too. Dunleavy can get you good numbers. Bibby is ok. Villanueva seems like he is capable of putting up 15 points and grabbing several rebounds almost any game. Oh, and you can't say getting Chris Paul on your team is a bad thing haha. Who did you trade to get Paul? I wouldn't have done AI and Prince for Lewis and Parker. However, with Parker out, maybe you made the right move.

I traded Allen Iverson, Tayshaun Prince, and Tyson Chandler for Chris Paul, Mike Bibby, and Charlie Villanueva.

And yeah...I knew Parker would get hurt. :cool: