PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Bandwagon

BkOriginalOne
10-16-2008, 04:26 PM
I just watched footage from the Bucks preason game against the warrios. I have to admit that the team is looking pretty good.
Rindour/sessions/lue/charlie bell/damon jones
Redd
jefferon/joe alexander
Charlie V
Bogut, Elson

And perhaps most importantly, Coach Scott skiles

I think this team can make some noise. I'm guessing they'll finish 41-41, good enough for about 7th or 8th in the east. First round knockout for sure, but thats fine. They've got a decent future. Their glut at the guard positions and weakness up front makes me think that they can make a deal. Maybe for a quality pf which is hard to find.
Anyone think they'd be interested in taking a chance on Zach randolph?
Maybe they can sign Boozer this summer.
imagine if they had a guy like amare at the 4. That would be a team!

Maybe i'm just fantazing. What do you guys think?

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-16-2008, 04:40 PM
i think they will improve from last season

DreamShaker
10-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Might be a playoff team....Sessions at the tail end of last season was showing great potential as a pass first point guard....if he can keep that up (big if) he has alot of guns in Jefferson, Redd, and Bogut....if Skiles can get those guys to buy into a nice defensive plan they have a shot at the 7th or 8th seed....and Wisconsin is one of the last places a big time free agent would want to go I would assume....but you never know.....

PhillySportFan
10-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I remember at the end of last year that Sessions guy had some sick numbers, 20 points, 20 assist, type games, RJ will help, Redd's a good player, Bogut is a solid player, Villanueva has some good games, they can be good but it's a tough conference this year, there gonna have to be together early.

MTar786
10-16-2008, 06:10 PM
sessions was getting 23 assists in a game.. i remember a 20 point 20 assist game. wasnt there a back to back 20 assist game he had?

UofA
10-16-2008, 06:19 PM
I see them as ninth or tenth in the east, add a good big and they'll definitely move up

BoSelecta!!!
10-16-2008, 06:45 PM
they will definitely improve this year with coach Scott skiles, but still, they wont make into the playoffs this year.

C_Mund
10-16-2008, 06:53 PM
I don't think they'll make the playoffs. I'm no longer sold on Redd as a franchise player, the same as somebody like Ben Gordon isn't a franchise player. both can score and make it look good, but they sacrifice a lot of good looks from their teammates in order to hit lower-percentage shots.
RJ is awesome, but he won't be as good without a pg like Kidd.
I love Charlie V (he was liked in T.O) but he's not a starter on a good team.
Bogut is underrated big time, but he's not enough of a force to hold a team up on his own all season.

cubulls
10-16-2008, 09:14 PM
They are going to surprise a lot of people. I'm going to go out on a limb and say they win their division :hide:

JordansBulls
10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Boston
Orlando
Toronto
Philly
Cleveland
Detroit

Those 6 make it. Now the next 4-5 teams take the last 2 spots.

Washington
Atlanta
Miami
Chicago
Milwaukee

Rome
10-16-2008, 10:12 PM
With the addition of Jefferson I could see them being a top 7 team in the east. Who knows.

b_rad23
10-16-2008, 10:55 PM
I got them just outside the playoffs, but the window for the aging Celtics and Pistons will be over in a couple of years and if the bucks add a player or two I could see them being an elite EC team. All depends on Bogut and Sessions' development IMO.

BluejaysFan08
10-16-2008, 11:24 PM
raptors are the up and coming team to watch in the east

JIDsanity
10-16-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't believe in jumping on another teams bandwagon. I am a loyal fan. When the Nets are good again, I will make fun of the fans who jump on our bandwagon. The Bucks, just like every other team in the league are the opponent.
Getting back on topic. The Bucks do have a decent team, but they are missing alot. They are a long way from contention. Even if they got someone like Boozer.

JIDsanity
10-16-2008, 11:43 PM
raptors are the up and coming team to watch in the east

unfortunately

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-16-2008, 11:55 PM
:laugh: I know I'm not jumpin on the Bucks bandwagon.. I willing to bet they don't even make the playoffs next season. Ramon Sessions and Michael Redd are beasts though.