PDA

View Full Version : injury update

jimbobjarree
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Reserve guard Ronnie Price, reserve guard Brevin Knight and backup center Jarron Collins all did not play Wednesday, and two of the three Knight and Collins are being called "doubtful" for a pair of preseason games against Chicago this weekend.

Knight, battling Price for the backup point guard job behind starter Deron Williams, has inflammation in his sprained left thumb. X-rays were negative, though, and Knight said he hopes he can play against the Bulls either Friday in Champaign, Ill., and/or Saturday in Chicago.

An MRI exam performed on Collins' right elbow revealed inflammation and severe triceps tendinitis. He has missed two straight exhibition games.

Price, out for a second consecutive game due to a bruised lower right leg, will be a game-time decision Friday.

Meanwhile, as expected, veteran forward Matt Harpring (ankle rehab) didn't make the trip.

The Jazz probably won't know until sometime next week if Harpring will be available for their Oct. 29 regular-season opener vs. the Nuggets, general manager Kevin O'Connor said Wednesday.

Deseret news

just minor injury news. Collins out just means we can take a better look at kosta and fess.

and we may be seeing CJ play the point a lil more over the weekend.

I hope I can get a link to see the games, i havn't seen the jazz play since AK late efforts failed against those darn Lakers