PDA

View Full Version : Which Kings rookie have you been most impressed with?

Beno7500
10-16-2008, 01:01 AM
Which one?

Donte Greene?

Jason Thompson?

Bobby Brown?

For me personally it has to be Bobby Brown. He has knack for scoring and can find his teammates rather easily. He can set them up and run the offense pretty smoothly.

sacgiants1213
10-16-2008, 01:38 AM
unfortunately i haven't watched one preseason game yet, but i've heard a lot of good things about bobby brown. he'll def be taking bjax's playing time at the end of the year.

Beno7500
10-16-2008, 01:41 AM
Why haven't you watched a game yet?

Agent008
10-16-2008, 02:22 AM
The only game that I saw was the Lakers game. And in that game, Jason Thompson definitely impressed me the most.

sacgiants1213
10-16-2008, 02:50 AM
Why haven't you watched a game yet?

because i don't get the kings station, and my cable provider doesn't even have league pass (so no free preview) and the site i use for streaming has been kind of annoying because i have to download extra stuff...

Kyle N.
10-16-2008, 10:10 AM
I'd say Brown. JT will probably turn out better, but as of now, it's Brown.

DerekRE_3
10-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Bobby Brown, then Jason Thompson. Donte Greene has been off since that first game where he scored 18 points. He's been turning the ball over and he isn't making his shots. I expect him to turn it around though.

BigEric
10-16-2008, 05:12 PM
I like the flow in which Thompson portrays, when he plays.

DerekRE_3
10-16-2008, 05:45 PM
What I like about Thompson is that he obviously has a lot of talent. He can dribble, hes already a decent passer, and he has nice touch on his mid range shot and is a decent free throw shooter. But at the same time he also hustles, runs the floors, and contests most shots around the basket. I see a lot of potential with Jason.

Bobby Brown can push the ball down the floor. He is fast, with and without the ball. I saw him go coast to coast against the Clippers against Mike Taylor, who is one of the fastest players I have seen in awhile. I think Bobby Brown could be a Bobby Jackson type player for us. I hope we continue to develop him. In a few years he could be a very valuable guy to have off of the bench.

Donte Greene also has a lot of talent. But besides that first preseason game, he has yet to put it all together. The good news....We have only played 4 preseason games. But I believe it is Theus's plan to start playing our vets a lot more, and establishing a rotation. Greene is still a year away, in my opinon, from being a valuable contributor on the team. Which is fine, it took Kevin Martin a year to get comfortable enough to make a significant contribution to our team. I can see the flashes of potential there though.