PDA

View Full Version : kareem in china with milwaukee?

Da_Great_White
10-15-2008, 09:15 PM
i'm watching the milwaukee golden state game, they just showed Kareem walking by, i know kareem played for milwaukee back in the day but why would he be in china, i'm assuming with milwaukee.

mfudge
10-15-2008, 09:45 PM
i have a question, when people pose question in the forums why do idiots like you take the time to respond but not answer the question, if ur going to post something in the forum talk about the post

he did talk about the post. he asked about the relevance of the post. who cares if kareem is in china? what difference does it make? maybe, just maybe, he's contemplating a return to the game. or maybe he's scouting for the lakers? no matter the case... it doesnt matter. and no matter what other people "contribute" to the thread, its all gonna be speculation so who cares?

BRADfromOZ
10-15-2008, 10:40 PM
^ Obviously Da Great White cared to know the answer or they would not have posted a question. So why did RapsGuy23 post if they didn't know the answer?

pete_one
10-15-2008, 10:59 PM
kareem is in china to learn from new moves b/c hes still miserable over the fact that bruce li whooped his Azz.. thats what i think...

BYBLOS88
10-15-2008, 11:55 PM
I have a better question, who cares?

thats not a question:rolleyes:

fhatmanz
10-16-2008, 12:13 AM
i'm watching the milwaukee golden state game, they just showed Kareem walking by, i know kareem played for milwaukee back in the day but why would he be in china, i'm assuming with milwaukee.

Pic (http://beta.sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?slug=c574b785fdf683539b37f13f31e917ec-getty-83019825gd007_golden_state_&prov=getty)

Probably just scouting talent....

RapsGuy23
10-16-2008, 12:57 AM
i have a question, when people pose question in the forums why do idiots like you take the time to respond but not answer the question, if ur going to post something in the forum talk about the post

Why didn't you just Google "kareem in china" or "kareem at bucks game in china"...I guarantee you that you would have found the answer to your question. I just don't see the point of creating a discussion thread for this type of question.

Dude, you got your panties in a twist when you read my post eh? You sent me an angry private message. A message that ended with "PS Go Lakers and F The Raptors"...Silly little fella.

Imagine if I posted the thread "Magic Sun lotion Mystery: I saw a picture of Magic Johnson by the pool in Miami putting on sun lotion. Does anyone know what kind of sun lotion he wears???".......I would hope that someone would (verbally) slap me up side the head if I posted a thread like this. Your thread, although not as absurd is just as irrelevant.

LakerzDQ
10-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Why didn't you just Google "kareem in china" or "kareem at bucks game in china"...I guarantee you that you would have found the answer to your question. I just don't see the point of creating a discussion thread for this type of question.

Dude, you got your panties in a twist when you read my post eh? You sent me an angry private message. A message that ended with "PS Go Lakers and F The Raptors"...Silly little fella.

Imagine if I posted the thread "Magic Sun lotion Mystery: I saw a picture of Magic Johnson by the pool in Miami putting on sun lotion. Does anyone know what kind of sun lotion he wears???".......I would hope that someone would (verbally) slap me up side the head if I posted a thread like this. Your thread, although not as absurd is just as irrelevant.

hahahahahahaahaha

JWalk126
10-16-2008, 07:50 AM

I have a better question that doesn't deserve its own thread

why are you such an *** hole?

phlp_bj
10-16-2008, 08:36 AM

To answer your question, maybe he either decided to just go out and watch the game or maybe he is now somehow involved with the Bucks organization possibly as a scout or something else.

ttam68
10-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Wow, people need to remember this is a forum. The entire notion of a forum is pointless. Why do you read this everyday? Its all speculation. Its fans talking about crap, expressing opinions. What makes one thread better then the other?

Anyway, I think its strange Kareem is in China with the Bucks too. As far as I know he's still employed by the Lakers, or else I'd guess he was going to train Bogut. As is, I guess he's just scouting but I didn't think that was his role.

mfudge
10-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Wow, people need to remember this is a forum. The entire notion of a forum is pointless. Why do you read this everyday? Its all speculation. Its fans talking about crap, expressing opinions. What makes one thread better then the other?

Anyway, I think its strange Kareem is in China with the Bucks too. As far as I know he's still employed by the Lakers, or else I'd guess he was going to train Bogut. As is, I guess he's just scouting but I didn't think that was his role.

why wouldn't it be his role?

it would make more sense than speculating that he secretly now works for the bucks. :rolleyes:

L@ker4Life
10-16-2008, 04:25 PM
I am a Lakers fan and this thread is actually of interest to me only because I thought Kareem was still going to be mentoring Andrew Bynum. Is he no longer doing this. I guess I can check the lakers website and find out if he is still listed as a specail assistant coach or WTH his title is but, I am to lazy and its probably not updated. If anybody knows if he is now on the milwaukee coaching staff or anything about him mentoring Bynum please post it.

Cheers!

Oh yeah....this place is for us losers who pass our days by reading and talking about our favorite teams.....Chill out....save the arguing for your wifes, gf, or moms. If you dont like a thread just dont comment or read it but dont attack other posters just because a thread doesnt spark your interest. Its not like any of us pay for the server space to store this info so who cares how many threads this forum has.

ratatat
10-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I have a better question, who cares?

hahah, seriously, who gives a ****. maybe hes on vacation. how the hell would anyone know

ratatat
10-16-2008, 04:34 PM

****ing hilarious

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-16-2008, 04:39 PM
maybe just wanted to watch the game ?

BRADfromOZ
10-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah he is still listed as one of the Lakers assistant coaches, see at the bottom (http://www.nba.com/lakers/roster/index.html).

Da_Great_White
10-16-2008, 10:01 PM
i figured kareem was scouting i was just curious why he traveled all the way to china to scout, just seemed kinda odd to go that far to scout a game.

JIDsanity
10-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Sorry I only respond to criticisms that are delivered in the form of a private message. Anything else simply does not resonate with me.

Here's a tip though, spend the extra money at the grocery store on some good quality tissues. This way when your whining and complaining about what an "***hole" I am your face won't get irritated when you're wipping your tears away.

I prefer Scott tissue paper. It's delicious.
I think you were trying to say wiping, and not "wipping."

ink
10-16-2008, 11:58 PM
No point to this thread. Closed.