PDA

View Full Version : Sports Center Analysts

letsgofish
10-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Do the just make stuff up as they go along? That idiot who won dream job just said "Kevin Love showing some low post presence which the Wolves missed last season". Is he an idiot? Al Jefferson. It seems ever since they expanded to a new show each hour they just make up things to fill time.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

JIDsanity
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
ESPN sucks, I can't emphasize this enough. I got tired of watching them talk about basketball when I heard **** like this.

tsb77
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
i agree, im not a fan of this sportscenter live, they make a ton of mistakes and always rearrange the schedule thats on the right side of the screen, so you think something you want to see is coming up but then they switch it to a half hour from now, so emmit smith can answer viewer mail

kntresistheheat
10-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Most of them are funny.....I kinda miss Dan Patrick:mad:

letsgofish
10-15-2008, 12:34 PM
i like the funny ones but these girls are just annoiyng and the guy who is on right now and the guy who won dream job are just horrible

Lindystud36
10-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Go back to the old sportscenter, where you just leave the tv on all day n do whatever in the house and eventually you see the whole show because its on loop

Nighthawk
10-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Go back to the old sportscenter, where you just leave the tv on all day n do whatever in the house and eventually you see the whole show because its on loop

hahah GOOD ****... USED 2 do it all the time

Although i do like the Live SC..its great