PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k9 Error, or is it just me?

TMAC94
10-15-2008, 08:10 AM
i sign into xbox live thne i put the game in, it loads up and when it gets to the first loading screen a pop up comes up saying " Disconnected from Xbox Live'' i try too sign inagain and then it comes up with " xbox can not connect too xbox live test connection" i test connected and everything is fine, i go in 2k9 menu and go into xbox live, it says you are currently not connected too xbox live, connect in xbox guide menu, so i take the game out and as soon as i do it connects too xbox live? i play fifa 09 it loads up properly and i can play live, is there somthing i must do or what?

JordansBulls
10-15-2008, 09:50 AM
i sign into xbox live thne i put the game in, it loads up and when it gets to the first loading screen a pop up comes up saying " Disconnected from Xbox Live'' i try too sign inagain and then it comes up with " xbox can not connect too xbox live test connection" i test connected and everything is fine, i go in 2k9 menu and go into xbox live, it says you are currently not connected too xbox live, connect in xbox guide menu, so i take the game out and as soon as i do it connects too xbox live? i play fifa 09 it loads up properly and i can play live, is there somthing i must do or what?

Are you using a wireless controller? If so, then you have to sign on again pressing the middle button in the game.

Also how do you start it up? Like first you should put the game in the xbox first and then once it is in sign on otherwise you will stay in the main screen.

futureman
10-15-2008, 10:02 AM
I can't even figure out how to retrieve my saved season on the PS2. That sucks

TMAC94
10-15-2008, 05:09 PM
i do that, i have a wireless controller and i do sign in, i do alot, its very annoying

Beno7500
10-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Call up Xbox

thedfactor
10-15-2008, 05:46 PM
are you able to do a season mode? not career mode or association or franchise just a single season with a fantasy draft?

JordansBulls
10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
are you able to do a season mode? not career mode or association or franchise just a single season with a fantasy draft?

Are you asking in general or asking the OP?

TMAC94
10-15-2008, 08:30 PM
i can do everything but play online

stricko
11-08-2008, 08:27 AM
man...exactly the same thing happens to me. I have a theory though, i think when i first got the game i declined the update/patch and from then on it wouldn't let me connect, i deleted all my saved data for 2K9 and it still didnt work, i even got a silver membership profile and it wouldn't connect me. If you ring xbox and they fix it just send me a message i am getting really pissed of because i cant download rosters or play with mates. Cheers