PDA

View Full Version : DreamShakers 20 most untradeable players...

DreamShaker
10-15-2008, 04:53 AM
I'm stealing this from Bill Simmons but I was thinking about this and I can't sleep....

1. Lebron James- When a guy is 23 years old, has been to the Finals, won a scoring title, and is frequently compared to the likes of MJ and Magic....pretty safe to say you don't trade the guy.

2. Chris Paul- May disagree here but the guy is in his early 20's and a once in a decade point guard....I don't think people realize how hard it is to average 20 PPG and 11 APG and make the All-defensive team....in fact....I don't think it's ever been done before (correct me if i'm wrong)....he has the potential to be the greatest point guard of all-time not named Magic Johnson....

3. Dwight Howard- With great big men so hard to find....Dwight Howard at his age and his production....you just don't want to give this guy up.....

4. Kobe Bryant- Ok so you might ask yourself what the best player in the NBA is doing at the 4 spot....but the fact that he is 30 years old absolutely is the reason....Kobe Bryant is a guy who if you had 3 years to win it all....it would be hard to think that you would build your team around anyone other than #24....but the 3 guys ahead of Kobe will be hitting their primes when Kobe hangs em up....

5. Dwayne Wade- When this guy is healthy....there might be no one better....already a Finals MVP at the age of 26....D-Wade has done something Kobe, Lebron, Paul, Howard, and many others have not....

6. Deron Williams- A tremendous pick and roll point guard who fits the Jazz's system better than OJ's bloody glove....often overshadowed and forever linked by CP3 (just imagine how the Hawks feel passing on both of these guys for Marvin Williams)....D-Will is no slouch himself....big, physical point guard who should be a top 10 player in the NBA for the next 8-10 years....

7. Tim Duncan- Usually you go with the younger guys when considering lists such as these....but you just don't trade a guy like Tim Duncan when he still has so much left ijn the tank.....you just don't.

8. Yao Ming- It's been said many times....you don't trade a cash cow like Yao....his value in the international market is off the charts....and his play on the court when healthy is not too shabby either....

9. Amare Stoudamire- As much of a dud on D....even more of a stud on O....

10. Kevin Garnett- If the Celtics traded Garnett....they would be insane. A once in a lifetime player....a defensive anchor with every skill you could ever want and a perfect teammate.....

11. Chris Bosh- I think this guy has yet to scratch the surface on how good he's gonna be....I would not be shocked in the least to see this guy lead his team to a championship one day....

12. Dirk Nowitzki- Still one of the best players in the NBA in his prime....former MVP with a full tank.....

13. Carmelo Anthony- The notion that the Nuggets should trade him is utterly insane....

14. Andrew Bynum/Greg Oden- Both pretty unproven and raw....but when you have Centers like that under 21....it's hard to pull the trigger on a deal for them....I wonder if Kobe still would take the Bynum-Kidd trade?

15. Kevin Durant- The guy is 20 years old and once he learns shot-selection and bulks up....he is gonna be special....has to rebound better and become more of a playmaker before he moves higher....

16. Al Jefferson- A 20/10 guy (honestly not too many of these guys left) who has advanced post moves....would benifit from playing with a true 5.....

17. Michael Beasley/Derrick Rose- Have yet to prove to be studs in the NBA.....but also have yet to prove to be busts...tons of potential there....these guys should be staying put for at least the next 5 years....

18. Al Hortford- Looks like a pure beast....still young and improving.....

19. Caron Butler- Most underrated player in the NBA.

20. Josh Smith- Just because i'm sleepy:shrug:

BlondeBomber41
10-15-2008, 05:22 AM
Durant should be higher, there is no way in hell they would consider trading him.

Amare should be lower than KG. Amare has actually been in trade rumors and KG has exactly 0% of being traded due to what happened last year.

The top 8 are all pretty interchangeable. None of them have any chance at all of being traded. Neither does Chris Bosh or Dirk Nowitzki, at least not this year or anytime soon.

Al Jefferson is another that could just as easily be put in the class of Lebron or Dwight. There is no chance the Wolves would even listen to an offer for him.

Carmelo is tradeable. I think lots of people realize how overrated he is as a player. He can score but doesnt do much else. Players like David West, Paul Pierce, Steve Nash, Kevin Martin etc. all have much less of a chance of getting traded than Carmelo.

lavis
10-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Amare hasn't been in trade rumors since the KG thang went by.. Right now Amare has a 0% chance of being traded.

I don't see why Carmelo couldn't be traded if they could package him with a horrible contract for an expiring contract + young stud(s).

BkOriginalOne
10-15-2008, 06:56 AM
Carmelo is tradeable. I think lots of people realize how overrated he is as a player. He can score but doesnt do much else. Players like David West, Paul Pierce, Steve Nash, Kevin Martin etc. all have much less of a chance of getting traded than Carmelo.

There is no way that the nuggets would trade carmelo. Before they drafted him they were the lauging stock in the NBA, since then they've won over 50 games. Granted they did not get out of the 1st round, but in the east they could've made the eastern conference finals.
Melo is a huge talent - has some of the best moves that i've seen. Strong inside and has a nice jumper. This season he vows to be the defensive leader for his team. How can you trade a player that just won the gold starting at the 4 for Team USA? This guy has the pontential to be a top 5 player at his position when it is all said and done. This year, melo will get something like 25,8,4 1.5stl, 1.0blk
Remember, he's only 24 years old.

Faneik
10-15-2008, 07:00 AM
You forgot Scalabrine. He's one of the most untradeable players in the league.

Wilson
10-15-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm stealing this from Bill Simmons but I was thinking about this and I can't sleep....

1. Lebron James- When a guy is 23 years old, has been to the Finals, won a scoring title, and is frequently compared to the likes of MJ and Magic....pretty safe to say you don't trade the guy.

2. Chris Paul- May disagree here but the guy is in his early 20's and a once in a decade point guard....I don't think people realize how hard it is to average 20 PPG and 11 APG and make the All-defensive team....in fact....I don't think it's ever been done before (correct me if i'm wrong)....he has the potential to be the greatest point guard of all-time not named Magic Johnson....

3. Dwight Howard- With great big men so hard to find....Dwight Howard at his age and his production....you just don't want to give this guy up.....

4. Kobe Bryant- Ok so you might ask yourself what the best player in the NBA is doing at the 4 spot....but the fact that he is 30 years old absolutely is the reason....Kobe Bryant is a guy who if you had 3 years to win it all....it would be hard to think that you would build your team around anyone other than #24....but the 3 guys ahead of Kobe will be hitting their primes when Kobe hangs em up....

5. Dwayne Wade- When this guy is healthy....there might be no one better....already a Finals MVP at the age of 26....D-Wade has done something Kobe, Lebron, Paul, Howard, and many others have not....

6. Deron Williams- A tremendous pick and roll point guard who fits the Jazz's system better than OJ's bloody glove....often overshadowed and forever linked by CP3 (just imagine how the Hawks feel passing on both of these guys for Marvin Williams)....D-Will is no slouch himself....big, physical point guard who should be a top 10 player in the NBA for the next 8-10 years....

7. Tim Duncan- Usually you go with the younger guys when considering lists such as these....but you just don't trade a guy like Tim Duncan when he still has so much left ijn the tank.....you just don't.

8. Yao Ming- It's been said many times....you don't trade a cash cow like Yao....his value in the international market is off the charts....and his play on the court when healthy is not too shabby either....

10. Kevin Garnett- If the Celtics traded Garnett....they would be insane. A once in a lifetime player....a defensive anchor with every skill you could ever want and a perfect teammate.....

11. Chris Bosh- I think this guy has yet to scratch the surface on how good he's gonna be....I would not be shocked in the least to see this guy lead his team to a championship one day....

12. Dirk Nowitzki- Still one of the best players in the NBA in his prime....former MVP with a full tank.....

13. Carmelo Anthony- The notion that the Nuggets should trade him is utterly insane....

14. Andrew Bynum/Greg Oden- Both pretty unproven and raw....but when you have Centers like that under 21....it's hard to pull the trigger on a deal for them....I wonder if Kobe still would take the Bynum-Kidd trade?

15. Kevin Durant- The guy is 20 years old and once he learns shot-selection and bulks up....he is gonna be special....has to rebound better and become more of a playmaker before he moves higher....

16. Al Jefferson- A 20/10 guy (honestly not too many of these guys left) who has advanced post moves....would benifit from playing with a true 5.....

17. Michael Beasley/Derrick Rose- Have yet to prove to be studs in the NBA.....but also have yet to prove to be busts...tons of potential there....these guys should be staying put for at least the next 5 years....

I agree with everything except the bolded part. I think Yao should move down a bit due to his injury concerns, and Bosh should move a head of KG, for the same reason LeBron James, Chris Paul and Dwight Howard are ahead of Kobe Bryant.

Also, I like the love for Caron Butler :D :clap:

BlondeBomber41
10-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Amare hasn't been in trade rumors since the KG thang went by.. Right now Amare has a 0% chance of being traded.

I don't see why Carmelo couldn't be traded if they could package him with a horrible contract for an expiring contract + young stud(s).

Actually he was. There was alot of Amare rumors around the deadline, before they ended up dealing Marion for Shaq.

There is no way that the nuggets would trade carmelo. Before they drafted him they were the lauging stock in the NBA, since then they've won over 50 games. Granted they did not get out of the 1st round, but in the east they could've made the eastern conference finals.
Melo is a huge talent - has some of the best moves that i've seen. Strong inside and has a nice jumper. This season he vows to be the defensive leader for his team. How can you trade a player that just won the gold starting at the 4 for Team USA? This guy has the pontential to be a top 5 player at his position when it is all said and done. This year, melo will get something like 25,8,4 1.5stl, 1.0blk

They almost traded him a couple months ago in a deal with the Pistons. It was kind of a big story... so obviously he is far from untradeable if the GM of the Nuggets was considering it.

michaellui11
10-15-2008, 08:55 AM
WOW
you're amazing..no brandon roy at all?
he's like one of the most talented young players in the NBA

tru
10-15-2008, 08:57 AM

4.kobe bryant- they had him traded to the bulls last year, he used his no-trade clause??? so he is very tradable

5. Ready to trade him to the bulls in the offseason, heat=worst record last year, Wade IS tradable

8.Yao Ming- injured way too much to be "untradable"

10. Very stupid considering he JUST GOT TRADED

16. Very stupid considering HE JUST GOT TRADED

18. untradable??? yea and so is mark madsen YOU MUST BE A HAWKS FAN

19. No he is not underrated, he made the ALL-STAR GAME which is voted by the fans you ******* and whenevr gilbert isnt around the WIZ SUCK, VERY TRADABLE

20. you must be

THE TRUTH IS THERE ISN'T "20" UNTRADABLE GUYS IN THE LEAGUE, THERES MAYBE 5............

CP3
LEBRON
HOWARD
D.WILLIAMS
T.DUNCAN (TO HELL WITH AGE, HE WILL NOT BE TRADED EVER)

ID ALSO SAY ODEN/ROSE/BEASLEY ARE NOT TRADABLE AS OF TODAY DUE TO "POTENTIAL"

oshea225
10-15-2008, 09:20 AM
4.kobe bryant- they had him traded to the bulls last year, he used his no-trade clause??? so he is very tradable

5. Ready to trade him to the bulls in the offseason, heat=worst record last year, Wade IS tradable

19. No he is not underrated, he made the ALL-STAR GAME which is voted by the fans you ******* and whenevr gilbert isnt around the WIZ SUCK, VERY TRADABLE

20. you must be

THE TRUTH IS THERE ISN'T "20" UNTRADABLE GUYS IN THE LEAGUE, THERES MAYBE 5............

CP3
LEBRON
HOWARD
D.WILLIAMS

kobe - kobe wanted to be traded because he felt the lakers werent making a strong enough effort to give him help. then they got him gasol, they went to the finals, all is well and good. hes not getting traded.

wade - LMFAO if u think hes going anywhere. a week or two ago he said he wants to finish his career in miami and is already looking forward to his next contract there. hes the face of the franchise, brought them their first ring, and is one of the nba's elite players. not getting traded.

yao - i could see him being traded, but i dont think it will happen

kg - "Very stupid considering he JUST GOT TRADED". ya and? that was then, ths is now. you seriously believe boston is going to trade him?

jefferson - again, that was then, this is now. same situation as kg (seeing as they were traded for each other)

horford - tradeable, but dont see it happening anytime soon

buter - he is underrated. just b/c he makes the all star game doesnt mean he isnt. no one ever talks about and he doesnt get the respect he deserves. (and dont call someone a ******* for voicing his opinion)

josh smith - tradeable..

Wilson
10-15-2008, 09:22 AM

20. you must be

CP3
LEBRON
HOWARD
D.WILLIAMS

AS OF TODAY, the guys on that list aren't getting traded anytime soon.

Wilson
10-15-2008, 09:24 AM
kobe - kobe wanted to be traded because he felt the lakers werent making a strong enough effort to give him help. then they got him gasol, they went to the finals, all is well and good. hes not getting traded.

wade - LMFAO if u think hes going anywhere. a week or two ago he said he wants to finish his career in miami and is already looking forward to his next contract there. hes the face of the franchise, brought them their first ring, and is one of the nba's elite players. not getting traded.

kg - "Very stupid considering he JUST GOT TRADED". ya and? that was then, ths is now. you seriously believe boston is going to trade him?

jefferson - again, that was then, this is now. same situation as kg (seeing as they were traded for each other)

buter - he is underrated. just b/c he makes the all star game doesnt mean he isnt. no one ever talks about and he doesnt get the respect he deserves. (and dont call someone a ******* for voicing his opinion)

josh smith - tradeable..

:nod: :clap:

futureman
10-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Kevin Martin should be on the list as well. I find it dumb that players like beasley and butler are on the list when he's not.

colinskik
10-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Since your definition of untradeable is not clearly defined, I have to say that THE most untradeable player in the entire NBA is Eddy Curry, obviously not for the same reasons. If anyone caught some of the Knicks game last night is obvious why. Sack of lard couldn't put the ball in the hoop when he was standing right under it. Didn't bother to jump since he can't ... and with that contract, he's not going anywhere.

tru
10-15-2008, 10:40 AM
AS OF TODAY, the guys on that list aren't getting traded anytime soon.

What the fukk do you know??? Who the fukk ever got traded in the pre-season except "shawne williams" QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING

letsgofish
10-15-2008, 10:42 AM
after that post i would ask you what the fukk do YOU know?

MylesKong
10-15-2008, 10:51 AM
I think #1 should be Stephon Marbury. He's absolutely untradeable for no "good" reason, though.

Since your definition of untradeable is not clearly defined, I have to say that THE most untradeable player in the entire NBA is Eddy Curry, obviously not for the same reasons. If anyone caught some of the Knicks game last night is obvious why. Sack of lard couldn't put the ball in the hoop when he was standing right under it. Didn't bother to jump since he can't ... and with that contract, he's not going anywhere.

Yup. He's my #2.

Maybe someone should make a top 20 most releaseable players with contracts list...lol. The Knicks lead the league with these guys.

tru
10-15-2008, 10:56 AM

josh smith - tradeable..

What the fukk do you know??? Of course wade is tradable but since your a heat fan im guessing denying is your method for not being sad that that they were trying to ship him out this summer and i dont give a **** what he said, lebron said he wants to play for nj, next week he says he staying, YOU DONT KNOW ****

Kobe Bryant is very tradable, he's getting old and he's been in the league since 18, if the lakers start suckin too bad and the right deal comes along of course they'll ship um out for somebody else to play with gasol,odom,and bynum, what are you, the fukkin lakers GM???

YAO= if you could see him being traded...THEN HE'S TRADABLE YOU DUMBSHITT

KG-how long do u think boston can keep up with those 3 contracts, garnett is OLD= if the right deal comes along they'll take it, what do you know "fan"?

Jefferson= once again, what are you, the wolves GM??? of course "jefferson" is tradable, what the hell do you know

horford= if u think hes tradable, then y would you even write it???
smith= if u think he's tradable, then y would you even write it???

Butler= FYI......when a player is VOTED into the ALL-STAR GAME(the 12 BEST players from each conference) then his skills have been recognized and he has been rewarded, making him ineligible to be "UNDERATTED"

Hellcrooner
10-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Lebron James?

Not trading him this February or Next June will prove to be the Worst Decitions in HIstory for a franchise.

Because he will go For Nothing and as his contract is not Amzing now he will nto even leave a fair cap release to CLeveland.

Plus the Untreadable should be long fat contracts that no one wants like say Jerome James or Marc Blount

letsgofish
10-15-2008, 11:19 AM
What the fukk do you know??? Of course wade is tradable but since your a heat fan im guessing denying is your method for not being sad that that they were trying to ship him out this summer and i dont give a **** what he said, lebron said he wants to play for nj, next week he says he staying, YOU DONT KNOW ****

Kobe Bryant is very tradable, he's getting old and he's been in the league since 18, if the lakers start suckin too bad and the right deal comes along of course they'll ship um out for somebody else to play with gasol,odom,and bynum, what are you, the fukkin lakers GM???

KG-how long do u think boston can keep up with those 3 contracts, garnett is OLD= if the right deal comes along they'll take it, what do you know "fan"?

Jefferson= once again, what are you, the wolves GM??? of course "jefferson" is tradable, what the hell do you know

Butler= FYI......when a player is VOTED into the ALL-STAR GAME(the 12 BEST players from each conference) then his skills have been recognized and he has been rewarded, making him ineligible to be "UNDERATTED"

you dot know **** because youre a bulls fan thinking that youre going to get wade and thats simply not true because he likes it in miami and we have the money to keep him.

seriously, go away and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

barreleffact
10-15-2008, 11:20 AM

20. you must be

CP3
LEBRON
HOWARD
D.WILLIAMS

Wow dude...Your reasons are funny

1- KBB-Kobe Bean Bryant- The only reason he was in trade rumors is because he WANTED to be traded. If he doesnt ask, it will NEVER happen. Plus, considering his contract, you would have to dismantle a team to drade him, and then he would exercise his no trade clause because the situation would be just as bad.

2-Wade was never going to be traded. Like already mentioned, he carried the heat to their only championship yet. He is an elite talent and is already a borderline legend. He was being "considered" for Derrick Rose. Rose is projected to be a CP3 with a better body. Plus, at the time Dwade was injured. Long story short, the odds of him being traded are slim to none. It would require Lebron himself to even be considered and nobody is trading Lebron.

3- All injuries considered, the odds of Ming being traded are slim. Yes, he is injury riddled, but the other team would know that also. Plus, when he isnt injured, he is very productive. He may be tradable, but no time soon considering their new roster.

4-The only reason KG got traded was because he demanded to be. He wanted to be traded for a number of seasons and it finally got done. It took like 7 players just to get him gone. He is definately untradeble considering he brought them their latest ring, changed the entire mentality of the roster, and has never had an attitude defects. KG is loved by everyone as far as I know, and his ring just solidifies that he will retire a Celtic. I mean when Bill Russell goes on TV and says that he will give you as much time as it takes to get a ring, and even if you dont ge one he'll give you one of his...your position is guaranteed. esp when you get that ring the first year after enabling the biggest turnaround in nba history. his situation is a lot like TD. either player can lose productiveness but considering their accomplishments and personalities, they will retire with their franchises

5- AJ is marginally tradeable, but to say he is just because he got traded is absurd. He was traded for KG, a future HoFer. Thats the equivalent of Lebron and Wade being traded except AJ isnt close to KG. Do you know how often trades that high profile go down? not very without dismantling a team.

6- Horford isnt going anywhere anytime soon. He made a strong case for rookie of the year.

7- Butler, could be traded but he is underrated. He never gets the respect he deserves, but he is an allstar capable player who can do everything. A lot like Joe Johnson IMO. both could get more stardom

8- Josh Smith is NOT tradeable. point blank, period. He is the least tradeable person on that team. They will fork over w/e it costs to keep him. He's the hometown boy with freakish athleticism that can defend many positions and can score with the best when he is in a groove. He is going nowhere until that contract expires. As far as trades are concerned, It would take probably a Bosh level talent. I doubt they would trade him for any 3rd tier talent like Carmelo or a Detroit player. 2nd tier talents like bosh and d12 dont get traded often and 1st tier(lebron, kobe, cp3, wade, TD, etc)...they are all on lock

barreleffact
10-15-2008, 11:24 AM

Not true at all. Only the top 5 are fan voted. the rest are coach voted. of course coaches and staff will appreciate a talent like his often, but media and fans wont know much at all. he is very underrated by the fans and media, but there isnt much he cant do.

Wilson
10-15-2008, 11:39 AM
What the fukk do you know??? Who the fukk ever got traded in the pre-season except "shawne williams" QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING

:hide:

You said that Oden/Rose/Beasley aren't tradable as of today, due to potential.

Well, as of today, can you see any of the players on the list being put on the market? Or can you see any of the teams seriously listening to offers for those players?

Kobe Bryant is untradeable because he is the best player on a team seriously contending for a championship. Dwyane Wade is untradeable because he is the best player on a team with enough talent to make a run to the play-offs, is back to full health, and could seriously contend for the MVP award this season. Kevin Garnett is untradeable because he was arguably the most important player all season long for the team that just won the NBA championship.

Your right, they may have been mentioned in trades last summer, but, as of today, they are not tradeable.

P.S:- Acting all angry and upset isn't going to make any more people listen to you, calm down...

kntresistheheat
10-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Wow dude...Your reasons are funny

1- KBB-Kobe Bean Bryant- The only reason he was in trade rumors is because he WANTED to be traded. If he doesnt ask, it will NEVER happen. Plus, considering his contract, you would have to dismantle a team to drade him, and then he would exercise his no trade clause because the situation would be just as bad.

2-Wade was never going to be traded. Like already mentioned, he carried the heat to their only championship yet. He is an elite talent and is already a borderline legend. He was being "considered" for Derrick Rose. Rose is projected to be a CP3 with a better body. Plus, at the time Dwade was injured. Long story short, the odds of him being traded are slim to none. It would require Lebron himself to even be considered and nobody is trading Lebron.

3- All injuries considered, the odds of Ming being traded are slim. Yes, he is injury riddled, but the other team would know that also. Plus, when he isnt injured, he is very productive. He may be tradable, but no time soon considering their new roster.

4-The only reason KG got traded was because he demanded to be. He wanted to be traded for a number of seasons and it finally got done. It took like 7 players just to get him gone. He is definately untradeble considering he brought them their latest ring, changed the entire mentality of the roster, and has never had an attitude defects. KG is loved by everyone as far as I know, and his ring just solidifies that he will retire a Celtic. I mean when Bill Russell goes on TV and says that he will give you as much time as it takes to get a ring, and even if you dont ge one he'll give you one of his...your position is guaranteed. esp when you get that ring the first year after enabling the biggest turnaround in nba history. his situation is a lot like TD. either player can lose productiveness but considering their accomplishments and personalities, they will retire with their franchises

5- AJ is marginally tradeable, but to say he is just because he got traded is absurd. He was traded for KG, a future HoFer. Thats the equivalent of Lebron and Wade being traded except AJ isnt close to KG. Do you know how often trades that high profile go down? not very without dismantling a team.

6- Horford isnt going anywhere anytime soon. He made a strong case for rookie of the year.

7- Butler, could be traded but he is underrated. He never gets the respect he deserves, but he is an allstar capable player who can do everything. A lot like Joe Johnson IMO. both could get more stardom

8- Josh Smith is NOT tradeable. point blank, period. He is the least tradeable person on that team. They will fork over w/e it costs to keep him. He's the hometown boy with freakish athleticism that can defend many positions and can score with the best when he is in a groove. He is going nowhere until that contract expires. As far as trades are concerned, It would take probably a Bosh level talent. I doubt they would trade him for any 3rd tier talent like Carmelo or a Detroit player. 2nd tier talents like bosh and d12 dont get traded often and 1st tier(lebron, kobe, cp3, wade, TD, etc)...they are all on lock

I agree with you 100% except the bold, Josh smith was about to get traded this year and was in talks with philly,GS, and Miami for shawn marion. Yet I understand what your saying he would not of been mention if he did not asked to be traded. Good Post tho!:clap:

Vinny642
10-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Just to point this out.... as a hornet fan, Rose wont touch Cp3 or DWIll

JIDsanity
10-15-2008, 12:06 PM
I'd have to go with:

1.)CDR- He is one of the greatest if not the greatest (on par with Jordan)
2.)Jidsanity- Not tradeable nuff said
3.)Devin Harris- No doubt the Nets aren't trading this guy
4.)Jidsanity- Very underrated. They need him
5.)Jidsanity- When your this good your not getting traded
6.)Jidsanity- Where else would he go??
7.)Jidsanity- No other Jersey fits him better
8.)Jidsanity- Their GM loves this guy
9.)Jidsanity- Hes this young and he's good, it would be a big mistake
10.)Jidsanity- Best player on the best team in the league
11.)Jidsanity- HOF at the end of his career, disrespectful to trade him
12.)Jidsanity- Why? Most marketable player in the league
13.)Jidsanity- Fan favorite, he'd take a pay cut to stay here
14.)Jidsanity- STUD is his middle name
15.)Jidsanity- He's got great hair
16.)Jidsanity- Young, talented, good looking
17.)Jidsanity- Future of the league give him time to develop
18.)D12- He's a good rebounder
19.)CP3- He plays an important role, and he's decent at it. why trade him?
20.)Kobe- I personally think he is pretty important to his team.

tru
10-15-2008, 12:08 PM
you dot know **** because youre a bulls fan thinking that youre going to get wade and thats simply not true because he likes it in miami and we have the money to keep him.

seriously, go away and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

WADE=====ATTENTION ALL HEAT FANS!!!......just because dwayne wade is your favorite player DOES NOT mean he is not tradable.......you are nothing more than "fans" hoping for your favorite outcome write that **** in your diary WADE IS TRADABLE they were just talking about a trade during draft time NOW SHUTUP ABOUT WADE!!!

KOBE=====If a player wants to be traded= then that makes him tradable you RETARDS

YAO===== there has been rumors about houston dumping off either mcgrady or ming for a while now, yall have no clue what your talking about, you guys play too much nba live

GARNETT=== this is the ONLY one who ill agree with you guys on he aint goin nowhere BUT i do believe allen or pierce will

JEFFERSON===if you agree that he's marginally "tradable"....then he' "tradable" quit trying to prove make-belive points

HORFORD====could be traded any day for the rest of his contract. I said HORFORD not JORDAN get off that dudes nuts he aint that good, barely better than drew gooden

BUTLER- I will argue about this no more, HE MADE THE GODDAMN ALL-STAR TEAM and when gilbert got injured, the WIZARDS SUCKED ***, he's no better than luol deng, check the numbers and team records without the 2, SO YOU GUYS MUST THINK DENG IS THE MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER IN THE NBA, right???

come on wake up guys, its time for breakfast

Wilson
10-15-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd have to go with:

1.)CDR- He is one of the greatest if not the greatest (on par with Jordan)
2.)Jidsanity- Not tradeable nuff said
3.)Devin Harris- No doubt the Nets aren't trading this guy
4.)Jidsanity- Very underrated. They need him
5.)Jidsanity- When your this good your not getting traded
6.)Jidsanity- Where else would he go??
7.)Jidsanity- No other Jersey fits him better
8.)Jidsanity- Their GM loves this guy
9.)Jidsanity- Hes this young and he's good, it would be a big mistake
10.)Jidsanity- Best player on the best team in the league
11.)Jidsanity- HOF at the end of his career, disrespectful to trade him
12.)Jidsanity- Why? Most marketable player in the league
13.)Jidsanity- Fan favorite, he'd take a pay cut to stay here
14.)Jidsanity- STUD is his middle name
15.)Jidsanity- He's got great hair
16.)Jidsanity- Young, talented, good looking
17.)Jidsanity- Future of the league give him time to develop
18.)D12- He's a good rebounder
19.)CP3- He plays an important role, and he's decent at it. why trade him?
20.)Kobe- I personally think he is pretty important to his team.

:laugh2:

LD V2.0
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM

When I think "untradeable" I think guys who you can't get rid of for various negative reasons. LeBron James is very tradeable. Most teams would give up their entire rosters for him. Its not wise to move him but he's the most movable player in the league.

tru
10-15-2008, 12:33 PM
just to point this out.... As a hornet fan, rose wont touch cp3 or dwill

hi jesus!, thanks for telling us the future! TALK TO YOU ON SUNDAY

letsgofish
10-15-2008, 12:37 PM

youre an idiot. just stop talking

kntresistheheat
10-15-2008, 12:40 PM
YO!!!!........Lay off the roid's, Why are you calling people names? Do you have a problem with people's opinions, none of us here are so called experts. We all come here to voice are opinions, Whether there dumb or it just does not make sense we still can say what we think but we dont call each other names! And about the heat fans coment, First of all that was cleared up and wade and riley said that was a rumor and that was never talked about! Infact that was a chicago writer that started that report and all chicago fans think just because your from chicago that they should play in a bulls uniform, and of course we dont want him to go anywhere just like bulls fan said that jordan would never play for another team....Boy where you guys wrong!!:rolleyes: You sound like a bitter bulls fan that misses the jordan era.....cause you aint going to see the finals for another 3-5yrs.....maybe you should pray for wade to come to chicago:rolleyes:

WADE=====ATTENTION ALL HEAT FANS!!!......just because dwayne wade is your favorite player DOES NOT mean he is not tradable.......you are nothing more than "fans" hoping for your favorite outcome write that **** in your diary WADE IS TRADABLE they were just talking about a trade during draft time NOW SHUTUP ABOUT WADE!!!

KOBE=====If a player wants to be traded= then that makes him tradable you RETARDS

YAO===== there has been rumors about houston dumping off either mcgrady or ming for a while now, yall have no clue what your talking about, you guys play too much nba live

GARNETT=== this is the ONLY one who ill agree with you guys on he aint goin nowhere BUT i do believe allen or pierce will

JEFFERSON===if you agree that he's marginally "tradable"....then he' "tradable" quit trying to prove make-belive points

HORFORD====could be traded any day for the rest of his contract. I said HORFORD not JORDAN get off that dudes nuts he aint that good, barely better than drew gooden

BUTLER- I will argue about this no more, HE MADE THE GODDAMN ALL-STAR TEAM and when gilbert got injured, the WIZARDS SUCKED ***, he's no better than luol deng, check the numbers and team records without the 2, SO YOU GUYS MUST THINK DENG IS THE MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER IN THE NBA, right???

kntresistheheat
10-15-2008, 12:44 PM
OH! Let me guess you get all your info from Jesus Stern:rolleyes:...You act like your info is more accurate than everyone elses:eyebrow:....Just stick to your knees and pray that rose is not a bust and hope that he takes out his cape and becomes JORDAN!!

barreleffact
10-15-2008, 01:05 PM

really? cuz I actually thought they played like a better unit and had a similar record. I also thought that they ended up going to the playoffs and losing to the same team they had been losing to even when gilbert was around...maybe im mistaken though

and lol...just because you want t be traded does not make you tradeable. it takes 2-3 different ppl to agree. your gm, the new gm, and you if you have a no trade clause. that clause makes you the president. you can veto any legislation.

and horford is the type of player coaches love. hes a hustler and the dirty guy. he averaged 10 and 10 and the rebounds are bigger than the 10 points. the best thing about him is his mentality. did you see him stand up to KG in the playoffs? this kid is nice. He may be "tradeable" but when i think tradeable, I think of what it would cost to get him and the odds of them actually getting traded. cuz like someone said, lebron could be traded because every team wants him, but he isnt tradeable because it would cost more than he's worth. Horford could go tho, you are right, but it would take someone who is proven to be a special talent.

Im surprised noone has mentioned shaq. I think the biggest reason Kerr traded for him was because his monstrous contract expires during that highly anticipated 2010 FA.Add that with the fact that he isnt a chemistry issue like he used to be and I think it would be really hard to get him...and I am in no way implying anyone would want him for his skills now with his declining talent and huge deal, im saying someone like the knicks would drool for his contract when that FA happens. man...i cant wait to see what happens. its gonna be funny when everyone resigns and nothing changes, but man, what if bosh does team with wade or even just 1 big move happens...that could be serious contention for years sorry for digressing

BigEric
10-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Kenny Thomas is very close to untradeable...

kntresistheheat
10-15-2008, 01:20 PM
^^^Bosh and wade:drool: and throw in beasley.....WOW!!!

ntat
10-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Kevin Martin is way more underrated and under appreciated than Caron Butler. CARON is that guy that everyone says is underrated. But if everyone everywhere is sayin he is underrated than he is probably not. CARON BUTLER IS UNDERRATED LIKE EVERYONE CHOOSES GONZAGA AS THEIR SLEEPER DURING MARCH MADNESS. Every year, everyone thinks only they know about Gonzaga. Same with Caron. And he is not all that good in the first place. He is good, no where near top shelf. I say second or third team nba and all star (on th East Conf)) is about right for him.

ntat
10-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Kenny Thomas is very close to untradeable...

Word... I want to punch myself in the groin just thinkin about that waste of space.:puke:

oldenpolynice
10-15-2008, 02:14 PM
Garnett and Bosh should be flipped in my opinion. Bosh is a Garnett-like player who is much younger. Also, sorry, I know you like Caron Butler, but he has been traded way too many times to be on a most untradable list.

Wilson
10-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Garnett and Bosh should be flipped in my opinion. Bosh is a Garnett-like player who is much younger. Also, sorry, I know you like Caron Butler, but he has been traded way too many times to be on a most untradable list.

Again, this list is players who are untradeable right now, hence Kevin Garnett.

MiamiHeat
10-15-2008, 02:57 PM
^^^Bosh and wade:drool: and throw in beasley.....WOW!!!

:nod:
free agency! who needs lebron?
:)

23LBJCleBrowns
10-15-2008, 03:18 PM
I agree with LeBron number 1.

cmellofan15
10-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Hordford should be untradeable he's a monster, he's young, and the only other sure thing on that team is Josh Smith. If they lose either of those two you can just throw playoff hopes out.

DerekRE_3
10-15-2008, 04:42 PM
I would argue that Kenny Thomas is the most untradeable person in the NBA.

Big contract, no skill = untradeable. If he was tradeable, then the Kings would have by now.

DreamShaker
10-15-2008, 05:06 PM
I would argue that Kenny Thomas is the most untradeable person in the NBA.

Big contract, no skill = untradeable. If he was tradeable, then the Kings would have by now.

By untradeable I mean the team they are on shouldn't trade them....but yes....I should have phrased that better....

bogdanrom
10-15-2008, 05:08 PM

20. you must be

CP3
LEBRON
HOWARD
D.WILLIAMS

WHOA man. WHOA!!!! No need for that kind of language. And F U if you think the Wiz suck. :D

RapsGuy23
10-15-2008, 05:29 PM
I agree with everything except the bolded part. I think Yao should move down a bit due to his injury concerns, and Bosh should move a head of KG, for the same reason LeBron James, Chris Paul and Dwight Howard are ahead of Kobe Bryant.

Also, I like the love for Caron Butler :D :clap:

Agree^^

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-15-2008, 06:07 PM
yao is a beast

Hawkeye15
10-15-2008, 06:44 PM
I think Bill Simmons is hilarious, and enjoy his work, but he is soooo Boston biased, it gets annoying. He never had anything positive to say about KG until he became a Celtic. And he couldn't shut up about Al Jefferson when he was in Boston. That being said, I do enjoy his stuff, it is off the charts funny sometimes.

Wilson
10-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I think Bill Simmons is hilarious, and enjoy his work, but he is soooo Boston biased, it gets annoying. He never had anything positive to say about KG until he became a Celtic. And he couldn't shut up about Al Jefferson when he was in Boston. That being said, I do enjoy his stuff, it is off the charts funny sometimes.

Agreed.

bidi_nash
10-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Bosh should be higher I could not see him getting traded anytime soon

Lost Art
10-15-2008, 06:55 PM
Good list. I'd probably put Bynum higher, but I'm a homer :D. Honestly though, I wouldn't trade that kid for anybody not named Dwight Howard, Lebron James, or Chris Paul. He's 20 years old, is the 2nd longest player in the NBA behind Yao Ming, and he already has perennial allstar written all over him. They don't make too many players with that much size, touch, hands, and athleticism. As far as the Lakers are concerned, he's absolutely untouchable. The Lakers basically wagered Kobe's future with the club in favor of keeping this kid, that says a lot.

Beno7500
10-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Kevin Martin isn't tradeable

Hawkeye15
10-15-2008, 07:38 PM
WOW
you're amazing..no brandon roy at all?
he's like one of the most talented young players in the NBA

yeah, but he is a 6'5" wing, who won't ever be a huge scorer, or great defender, or great shooter, etc. He is what his scouting report says. Not great at anything, good at everything. He isn't a franchise player. Terrific player, but Portland would trade him if a ridiculous offer came along

Hawkeye15
10-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Good list. I'd probably put Bynum higher, but I'm a homer :D. Honestly though, I wouldn't trade that kid for anybody not named Dwight Howard, Lebron James, or Chris Paul. He's 20 years old, is the 2nd longest player in the NBA behind Yao Ming, and he already has perennial allstar written all over him. They don't make too many players with that much size, touch, hands, and athleticism. As far as the Lakers are concerned, he's absolutely untouchable. The Lakers basically wagered Kobe's future with the club in favor of keeping this kid, that says a lot.

Perennial all star? We shall see. He has potential, but it is only that until realized. Let's see if he can stay healthy, and produce the numbers required to be an all star with so many guys around him demanding touches.

oshea225
10-15-2008, 07:55 PM
alright, i know hes banned so i should probably just drop it, but god damn am i happy that "tru" is gone lmao

Wilson
10-15-2008, 07:57 PM
alright, i know hes banned so i should probably just drop it, but god damn am i happy that "tru" is gone lmao

He's only gone for a day I believe. He might just come back and kick our ***** again tomorrow.

DwAyNe_WaDe
10-15-2008, 08:00 PM

I actually think he will be traded to a contender soon, if he could only play defense:( then he would be untradable

oshea225
10-15-2008, 08:03 PM

He's only gone for a day I believe. He might just come back and kick our ***** again tomorrow.

:speechless: im scurred

bogdanrom
10-15-2008, 10:17 PM

He's only gone for a day i believe. He might just come back and kick our ***** again tomorrow.

oh nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

tru
10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
oh nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

here-he-comes-to- save-the-DAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Catfish1314
10-16-2008, 04:41 PM
I don't know if Dirk should be on this list. The Mavericks could be hitting a downward spiral soon and for a 30-year-old Dirk, they may consider trading him while his value is there. Smith shouldn't be there either.

Kevin Martin and Brandon Roy should be there. Neither of them would ever be traded.

ramansingh3
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM

You need to chill out.

ramansingh3
10-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I think #1 should be Stephon Marbury. He's absolutely untradeable for no "good" reason, though.

Yup. He's my #2.

Maybe someone should make a top 20 most releaseable players with contracts list...lol. The Knicks lead the league with these guys.

I think Starbury is tradable just becasue he is in his last year of his contract of 20 million dollars, but the knicks will probably not just to get him off the books.

Bruno
10-16-2008, 07:08 PM
If we are looking at the facts, it is Kobe. He is the only player in the league with a no-trade clause in his contract. Of corse Paul, LeBron and Dwight have equally as high trade value.

#1Mavericksfan
10-16-2008, 08:41 PM
I don't know if Dirk should be on this list. The Mavericks could be hitting a downward spiral soon and for a 30-year-old Dirk, they may consider trading him while his value is there. Smith shouldn't be there either.

Kevin Martin and Brandon Roy should be there. Neither of them would ever be traded.

WOW just WOW! "hitting a downward spiral soon" if anybody that's gonna get traded on the Mavs it's either gonna be Kidd or Howard...trading Dirk is the last resort.

Catfish1314
10-16-2008, 08:47 PM
WOW just WOW! "hitting a downward spiral soon" if anybody that's gonna get traded on the Mavs it's either gonna be Kidd or Howard...trading Dirk is the last resort.

Mavericks have been one of the top teams in the West and the league for the past few seasons. But the Lakers, Rockets, Jazz, Hornets, and Blazers are all climbing. Four of those five and San Antonio are better than the Mavericks and the Blazers could be pretty soon. Perhaps I worded that "downward spiral" part wrong. The Mavericks, in terms of individual and team talent, aren't hitting a downward spiral. But in terms of success, they will be (already are) unless they make a move.

Goon.Weezy
10-16-2008, 09:02 PM
4.kobe bryant- they had him traded to the bulls last year, he used his no-trade clause??? So he is very tradable

5. Ready to trade him to the bulls in the offseason, heat=worst record last year, wade is tradable

8.yao ming- injured way too much to be "untradable"

10. Very stupid considering he just got traded

16. Very stupid considering he just got traded

18. Untradable??? Yea and so is mark madsen you must be a hawks fan

19. No he is not underrated, he made the all-star game which is voted by the fans you ******* and whenevr gilbert isnt around the wiz suck, very tradable

20. You must be

the truth is there isn't "20" untradable guys in the league, theres maybe 5............

Cp3
lebron
howard
d.williams
t.duncan (to hell with age, he will not be traded ever)

id also say oden/rose/beasley are not tradable as of today due to "potential"

really!!!! For who??

barreleffact
10-16-2008, 11:48 PM
really!!!! For who??

basically everybody good on the bulls. putting him in a worse situation than in LA, except hedve been in the east.

robdizzle3
10-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Melo is tradeable and the Pistons were after him in the offseason if im not mistaken and they Melo and his agent had a meeting with the Nuggets about the rumors

Roy31
11-14-2008, 04:08 AM
Greg Oden lol... Yeah I could see that, because nobody would trade for him. On those glass knees of his.

KobeIs
11-14-2008, 04:13 AM
I wouldn't put Oden with Bynum. It's not a biased statement cuz Oden hasn't shown anything.

Sox Appeal
11-14-2008, 08:31 AM

20. you must be

CP3
LEBRON
HOWARD
D.WILLIAMS

Kobe didn't block anything with the Bulls trade. He WANTED to play for them, the Bulls dropped the ball and decided that it was to important to keep guys like Tyrus Thomas/Luol Deng, instead of trading for the best player on the planet. Also, I never read any legitimate rumor that said there was even a chance that Wade would be traded too Chicago, the only thing the Bulls have that Miami would be interested are Gordon, and the #1 pick. (At the time) And the Wizards did not suck when Arenas was out, they actually had a better winning % when he wasn't playing, then had when he was playing.

You could also add OJ Mayo to the list of players who wouldn't be traded based off potential alone.

nstojic
11-14-2008, 09:18 AM
you couldn't sleep and were thinking about THIS???? life called, go get it..

JJ81
11-14-2008, 09:53 AM
I thought "untradeable" ment a player who cannot be traded because the cost and length of his contract are far greater than his actual value on the court i.e. Luke Walton or

JC_
11-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Hordford should be untradeable he's a monster, he's young, and the only other sure thing on that team is Josh Smith. If they lose either of those two you can just throw playoff hopes out.

What about Joe Johnson? I don't watch many Hawks games but I always thought JJ was the dangerous guy on that team besides the rising star Horford.

innovator
11-14-2008, 11:24 AM
the cavs should trade lebron unless they dont want anything in return come 2010

Lakers4ItAll
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
No Player is untradeable!

Shaq is prime example

DCB/LAL
11-14-2008, 03:43 PM

Jefferson= once again, what

Dude if you think Kobe, Wade, and KG are tradeable then your an idiot.....First off Kobe im sure last year which would of been the best chance of him getting traded and it didn't happen because they would never get the same value in return which pretty much makes him untradable.....Wade lets see 1. He's young and a top 5 player in this league who puts fans in the stands 2. He's the leader of a young group of guys who will be good for a long time 3. KG um...pretty sure he'll retire a celtic they just won the title last year and your claim is he's getting old and yes he is but for that exact same reason why would any team give an arm and a leg (which is what they'd pretty much have to give for someone like KG) for an old player now you may say a team might trade for him to clear up cap space but wouldnt the celtics just keep him so they can clear up some cap space??......Its funny this guy comes in here and asks "are you the GM" then he sits there and acts like he is by telling you who's tradable and whos not

rosesbulls
11-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Bulls will never trade Rose unless its for a ridiculous players like CP3 or Lebron James.

*Superman*
11-15-2008, 01:53 AM
^Sure...

CB30
11-15-2008, 02:56 AM
You gotta put Paul Pierce up there, he's the face of the Celtics

KB24PG16
11-15-2008, 03:18 AM
kobe isnt tradeable since youll never get a good trade for him hes to good