PDA

View Full Version : Thunder 'fans' dunking off a trampoline

CrowninMe
10-15-2008, 02:05 AM
This is hilarious. These Thunder fans can dunk, probably more athletic than half the players on the "Thunder". They even do flips. Obviously these aren't really fans, but probably some gymnast cowboys they found off the street.

http://hoopsoup.com/2008/10/14/who-knew-thunder-fans-can-dunk/

DenButsu
10-15-2008, 02:12 AM
Are we going to have to make a youtube thread to dump all these "funny videos" into?

CrowninMe
10-15-2008, 02:16 AM
I can put it somewhere else, I just think NBA fans would enjoy watching it as much as I did. You just don't see random fans jumping off trampolines everyday. Any suggestions?

Rome
10-15-2008, 02:16 AM
Don't they have people like that at most arenas? I know the suns do. Lol its funny when they **** up.

DenButsu
10-15-2008, 04:11 AM
I can put it somewhere else, I just think NBA fans would enjoy watching it as much as I did. You just don't see random fans jumping off trampolines everyday. Any suggestions?

Sorry - I wasn't trying to make it seem that I was bashing you for posting this. It's just that a lot of "check out this youtube" threads have popped up lately. My question was serious, though. I wonder if we should make a main thread to merge them into and for people to post stuff like this.

stawka
10-15-2008, 04:29 AM
Are we going to have to make a youtube thread to dump all these "funny videos" into?

That's actually a great idea. Like, for real! The only problem is, people would put stupid basketball clips in there like "LeBron can dunk" and it will have a clip of LeBron doing some massive dunk (which isn't really worth telling because everyone knows he can dunk). I went off topic a bit, but i'm sure you know what I mean