PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Place

griff141
10-15-2008, 01:39 AM
I don't know if any of you have been over to Patriot Place already but for those who haven't you should definitely check it out! It's amazing! I took my father down this past Friday and it was an awesome day. We ate lunch at CBS Scene and even though it's a bit pricey, it's well worth it! (If you go for lunch, order the hanger steak!) Then we went through the Hall which was even more breathtaking than I could have imagined! They have this little 20 minute movie in the Raytheon theater all about the history of the Patriots and how it relates to the people of New England. The showcases are amazing with alot of great memorabilia and the exhibits are great photo opportunities! I couldn't resist spending some money in the Pro Shop either. We spent alot of time in Bass Pro Shops because we are BIG outdoorsmen! All in all it was an awesome day, and if you haven't been yet I definitely recommend spending a day there!

The Intimidator
10-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I've been there, and it was fantastic. I went during training camp, before all of it was finished, and it was good, but I went again last week and it was great. I ate at the CBS restaurant too, and it was worth it. Pro Shop was great too. I agree, Griff.

NYMETS6986
10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
im hopin to get up to see a game this year sometime soon, ive been dying to check that place out!

The Intimidator
10-21-2008, 12:45 AM
im hopin to get up to see a game this year sometime soon, ive been dying to check that place out!

Did you see the shots of it that the ESPN crew showed during the game? Pretty impressive.