PDA

View Full Version : Roy Williams going to Dallas

ErmBoogie
10-14-2008, 04:40 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3643295

I guess we are not going to get this guy, man why don't the Niners do anything to improve this team. Williams wanted out of Detroit and we needed a WR, come on man, this is so frustrating :mad:

FNM BOY
10-14-2008, 05:38 PM
^^^Because Dallas has an owner who believes in winning....something is wrong with our owners. We lose three str8...nolan has not made one inch of improvement since he has taken over as head coach...and look our ownership does nothing!!!!!! I love the the 9ers but I have lost all hope in this season...and look who we have next week...yep the Giants..and they were embarrased on Monday night...they are coming out with a vengance!!

ErmBoogie
10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
I agree that we are probably going to have our ***** handed to us by the Giants this weekend. They are going to look to avenge an embarrassing lost on national tv and who else to take it out on, our beloved niners

1hardcore
10-14-2008, 05:47 PM
**** dallas!!!!

They're overrated

we should've gotten roy williams

i hope the niners bombard them

HOLLyWOOdHiTMan
10-14-2008, 05:53 PM
i am so disappointed in the our front office. idk what we are thinking. we better hit free agency then to get him.

Ali J
10-14-2008, 06:06 PM
Man are you guys serious right now??? I would've loved Roy Williams but look what they gave up for his over rated ***!!!

Annnnnd pretty sure last time we traded a 1st rounder it kicked us in the teeth!!!

I was looking at teams and there rosters....really the 49ers are not as bad as their record shows....we just have bad coaching.

We can beat any team as far as I'm concerned, but our coach has to well, know how to be a coach! Know when to blitz, run the ball and FOR GOD SAKES STOP PLAYING NICKLE LIKE WE HAVE THE EGALES DBS!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't need a WR! we need a new head coach and a new D co-ord..........and of course a new owner

**** U JOHN YORK!!!!!!!!!

FNM BOY
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM
^^amen!

lelelele boss49
10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
yea i agree with yall, he woulda been a nice addition,,, but a 1st, 3rd, 6th, and 7th.......for williams? i dunno i woulda been a lil iffy about that

bornFrisco49er
10-14-2008, 06:13 PM
screw york..u know what this tells me..he doesnt care if we're losing..we're***** 2-4..we lost to teams who missed key players and still couldnt pull off wins..saints-no colston,shockey, patten, pats-no tom brady!, eagles-no westbrook, reggie brown! we cant even beat teams when we're down..we're turning into the raiders minus the spending and playcall intervention from the owner..we cant finish games..martz was fine last game until those 2 series with pass dominating calls leaving gore off the fieldand wasting no clock..i can only hope this season to be salvaged, but with NYG next week i dont know what to think..

bornFrisco49er
10-14-2008, 06:21 PM
im not even mad at the roy thing, its just the front office in general

bornFrisco49er
10-14-2008, 06:22 PM
roy isnt worth those picks but jerry jones knows he can win a ring this year, thats why he did it..why wait for another draft pick 2 help when he can win this year

stag6004
10-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Some of you got to be kidding me. Would Roy have been a nice pick up, yea. But not for a 1, 3, and a 6. You do that when you are on the cusp of winning and that player will put you over the top. We are nowhere near that. We have many holes still to fill and those picks are too valuable to give up to a guy who might walk away at the end of the season. Let the Cowboys give up all of that for him, we need to worry about righting our ship from the top all the way down and the first step is getting rid of Nolan and getting a HC and DC who know how to play D and know how to stick to one system so we can draft according to that system. This hybrid 3-4/4-3 crap sucks and so do we, unfortunately. Its sad b/c we have pretty good players and can't do ***** on the field.

jpt912f
10-14-2008, 06:37 PM
Some of you got to be kidding me. Would Roy have been a nice pick up, yea. But not for a 1, 3, and a 6. You do that when you are on the cusp of winning and that player will put you over the top. We are nowhere near that.

:clap:^^amen to that^^:clap:

i would have loved him but not for a 1st, 3rd and 6th
there is some FA talent available again this year, and i believe we have cap room to add another name or two

besides didnt roy piss and moan about martz last year, that he was too pass happy? but i may be wrong

mixed feelings about him in dallas though, hate the boys, but roy may FINALLY start helping my fantasy team now, so not the end of the world, now ocho cinco needs to start playing

aquaman117
10-14-2008, 07:00 PM
the lions got a steal, roy wasn't producing and they get a first and third round pick? that's just crazy

Vegasguy80
10-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Receivers produce when you have a QB to get you the ball. I think you guys will be surprised with him in Dallas. Personally, I am not sure why Dallas needed him. They have enough weapons and I think they gave up too much.

Tmac416
10-14-2008, 07:45 PM
do some of you even watch football. do you understand what the cowboys gaave up. what joke. willaims aint wowrth even just a first right now. the cowboys comeplty overpayed becuase they could

1hardcore
10-14-2008, 07:48 PM
**** dallas!!!

rapjuicer06
10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
That makes me laugh. Dallas went waaaay overboard. Don't they have to give up a pick for adam jones too? My god tooooo funny, especially when they won't make the superbowl either hahaha

yeolde9erfan
10-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Man are you guys serious right now??? I would've loved Roy Williams but look what they gave up for his over rated ***!!!

Annnnnd pretty sure last time we traded a 1st rounder it kicked us in the teeth!!!

I was looking at teams and there rosters....really the 49ers are not as bad as their record shows....we just have bad coaching.

We can beat any team as far as I'm concerned, but our coach has to well, know how to be a coach! Know when to blitz, run the ball and FOR GOD SAKES STOP PLAYING NICKLE LIKE WE HAVE THE EGALES DBS!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't need a WR! we need a new head coach and a new D co-ord..........and of course a new owner**** U JOHN YORK!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more, until the coaching staff is fixed it doesn't matter who we have, it will not get done on the field, just some lame blathering every week and throwing more players under the bus, blaming everyone but himself, nothing a well placed peterbilt in his grill on the way to the stick wouldn't cure for the lame *******

yeolde9erfan
10-15-2008, 12:27 AM
do some of you even watch football. do you understand what the cowboys gaave up. what joke. willaims aint wowrth even just a first right now. the cowboys comeplty overpayed becuase they could exactly right Jones is trying to buy it this year, he didn't learn anything from the Redskins, too many me players and not enough team.

nstachowski
10-15-2008, 04:15 AM
Just another reason why i hate dallas

WillisLovechild
10-15-2008, 10:35 AM
It would have been great to get a weapon like a new WR, but Roy Williams really isn't all that. The Cowgirls gave up way too much for an overrated WR.

NinerNation
10-15-2008, 11:01 AM
would have been nice, but why allow Mcnolan to send away our future just to save theirs. They should not be making any moves right now, let the next gm and coach make those choices.

bornFrisco49er
10-15-2008, 05:36 PM
roy just signed a pretty big deal>http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=127075&id=35

6yr 45 mil approx 20 mil guaranteed

WillisLovechild
10-15-2008, 06:55 PM
roy just signed a pretty big deal>http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=127075&id=35

6yr 45 mil approx 20 mil guaranteed

Ridiculously too much for Roy Williams.

Ali J
10-17-2008, 02:49 AM
Ridiculously too much for Roy Williams.

hahahaha well the over paid one Roy Williams why not the other???

I hate Dallas and I hope Roy Williams tears his ACL game one and screws the hell out of that team!!!!

I don't understand how teams like Dallas have the money under the salary cap to keep throwing money like this at players???

And by the way kind of related to this thread but is it just me or does it make waaaaaay too much sense for the 49ers to have traded for Kitna???

You want a guy who knows the system and throw for over 4,000 yards each year? We're doing "okay" with his former back up, so we can only do better with him? The Lions came out and said if we can't trade him were puttin him on the IR. And Kitna stated on a radio show that they used the back injury as an excuse to "get rid of him" And I couldn't see as to why they didn't do a trade because if the back was a real issue it just gets cancelled (it happened with the colts and bills for DT McCargo) and they would've got him for probably a 6th rounder.....then again it does make too much sense

What do you guys think???

PS,

FCUK NOLAN AND FCUK YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

bartlett2266
10-17-2008, 08:57 AM
Jon Kitna 20-34 280yrds 2tds 3 int a typical game as jon kitna, we already have that osullivan can move the ball but to mnay turnovers.

rapjuicer06
10-17-2008, 12:24 PM
hahahaha well the over paid one Roy Williams why not the other???

I hate Dallas and I hope Roy Williams tears his ACL game one and screws the hell out of that team!!!!

I don't understand how teams like Dallas have the money under the salary cap to keep throwing money like this at players???

And by the way kind of related to this thread but is it just me or does it make waaaaaay too much sense for the 49ers to have traded for Kitna???

You want a guy who knows the system and throw for over 4,000 yards each year? We're doing "okay" with his former back up, so we can only do better with him? The Lions came out and said if we can't trade him were puttin him on the IR. And Kitna stated on a radio show that they used the back injury as an excuse to "get rid of him" And I couldn't see as to why they didn't do a trade because if the back was a real issue it just gets cancelled (it happened with the colts and bills for DT McCargo) and they would've got him for probably a 6th rounder.....then again it does make too much sense

What do you guys think???

PS,

FCUK NOLAN AND FCUK YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude thats pretty low of you to wish roy would tear his acl....thats too big of an injury and could ruin someones career

Tapptout
10-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Doesn't dallas have 2 1st rounders anyways?

Tmac416
10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
no i dont think so, what did they trade then.

HOLLyWOOdHiTMan
10-17-2008, 05:57 PM
i cant believe that dallas gave up that much for roy, what was it 1st, 3rd, and 6th for roy w and a 7th.:speechless:

Ali J
10-18-2008, 05:24 PM
dude thats pretty low of you to wish roy would tear his acl....thats too big of an injury and could ruin someones career

Hey buddy I hate the cowboys! So anyone that isn't in a 49ers jersey can kiss my ***!!!

I'm not wishing death on the dude, I just don't want him to play this year to show the Cowboys that they gave up way too much!

Just like when Brady went down, I didn't see no Jet fans sending get well soon cards!

1hardcore
10-19-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm 1hardcore
i remember the days when i wanted teams especially the niners to annihalate the Cowgirls because they were cocky and selfish

I even hated Michael Irvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was the worst!!!