PDA

View Full Version : Best team currently?

michaellui11
10-14-2008, 09:40 AM
What do you guys think?

Sixerlover
10-14-2008, 09:44 AM
This is the type of thread that normally get either a homer answer. So can people give reasons why they feel whoever they pick is the best team?

haircanada
10-14-2008, 09:44 AM
why make this post? everyone knows all the homers are going to say lakers which is alot on psd so lakers easily win

NYKnickFanatic
10-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Knicks can take anyone right now. :)

Seriously, I have to say the Rockets.

But I wasnt kidding when I said the Knicks could take on anyone right now. ;)

JordansBulls
10-14-2008, 10:17 AM
I have to say the Celtics until they show signs of slowing down.

JIDsanity
10-14-2008, 10:45 AM
I have to say the Celtics until they show signs of slowing down.

Pumped for that game thursday. Deven Vs Rondo. Everyone will see that Devin is better. And the Nets will take the win to go to 3-0

AFlagRules
10-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Pumped for that game thursday. Deven Vs Rondo. Everyone will see that Devin is better. And the Nets will take the win to go to 3-0

In.......Pre....season...

Congratulations NJ fans, you might go 9 - 0 in pre-season, but 20 - 62 in the regular season..Be happy while the pre-season lasts :).

ChitownbullsBG7
10-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Boston, until lifted off the thrown.

Wilson
10-14-2008, 11:31 AM
This is the type of thread that normally get either a homer answer. So can people give reasons why they feel whoever they pick is the best team?

So why don't we just say, besides the team you root for, which team is the best?

Knicks can take anyone right now. :)

Seriously, I have to say the Rockets.

But I wasnt kidding when I said the Knicks could take on anyone right now. ;)

:laugh2: Yep, those New York Knickerbockers really have me shaking in my boots right now...

It's going to be interesting to see what D'Antoni can get out of them. I'm not a fan of his style of basketball, but if he gets them some wins, that's a start.

---

I'd say that right now, you have to say the Celtics are the best team since they're the champions. Obviously teams like the Lakers, Rockets, Spurs and Sixers have the chance to replace them as the leagues best this year though.

ItsTheLastAce
10-14-2008, 12:43 PM
That's tough because so many teams got better. I think it goes like this

1. Boston
2. Lakers
3. New orleans (rockets if they stay healthy)
4. Utah
5. San antonio

MiamiHeat
10-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Well wow what a stupid question
we all know is the

MIAMI HEAT

:D

SensandRaps
10-14-2008, 04:20 PM

u should watch the vid of devin vs amateur ;) and then decide

Afridi786
10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
So why don't we just say, besides the team you root for, which team is the best?

:laugh2: Yep, those New York Knickerbockers really have me shaking in my boots right now...

It's going to be interesting to see what D'Antoni can get out of them. I'm not a fan of his style of basketball, but if he gets them some wins, that's a start.

---

I'd say that right now, you have to say the Celtics are the best team since they're the champions. Obviously teams like the Lakers, Rockets, Spurs and Sixers have the chance to replace them as the leagues best this year though.
:rolleyes: No

Hawkeye15
10-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Why is this a thread? Boston is the current champion, and has the last win in the NBA, a clinching win in the finals. Done

Wilson
10-14-2008, 05:10 PM
:rolleyes: No

No to what?

23LBJCleBrowns
10-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James, Mo Williams, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Ben Wallace, J.J. Hickson. Enough said.

UofA
10-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers. LeBron James, Mo Williams, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Ben Wallace, J.J. Hickson. Enough said.

are you serious?