PDA

View Full Version : Forget the D, it's our horrible offense.

69centers
10-13-2008, 11:39 PM
The only team's who've scored less points than us are 0-6, 1-5, 0-5, and three other teams at 1-4. So, don't let our record fool you, as our offense is pretty anemic. The Browns are going to 2-3 tonight, so if they don't score at least 7 more points, they'll be the next best team who has scored less points as we have.

The Intimidator
10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Dude, I'm noticing that you only post this kind of negative crap after we lose. Where were you after the Niners game? Sure, the offense was bad last week, but guess what? They scored 30 points the week before. We can still score, and we're still 3-2. Take your finger off the damn panic button. The fact is that you like when this team struggles, and that's when you post the most.

trucolorz91
10-14-2008, 09:01 PM
No hes speaking the truth...I dont know how where 3-2 but we managed it....key word MANAGED some how we pulled off wins because we have a pretty solid team.....but Cassell is one of the worst quarterbacks I have ever seen.....He doesnt belong in the NFL let alone the pats.....hes making the 18-1 Patriots look like the lions......I promise you guys a turn around season once we get O'Connel in there.....hes the truth and the answer for us..... I dont see any other way of being a good team.....if cassel stays as quarterback.....then well just have to waite for next year....

The Intimidator
10-14-2008, 11:42 PM
No hes speaking the truth...I dont know how where 3-2 but we managed it....key word MANAGED some how we pulled off wins because we have a pretty solid team.....but Cassell is one of the worst quarterbacks I have ever seen.....He doesnt belong in the NFL let alone the pats.....hes making the 18-1 Patriots look like the lions......I promise you guys a turn around season once we get O'Connel in there.....hes the truth and the answer for us..... I dont see any other way of being a good team.....if cassel stays as quarterback.....then well just have to waite for next year....

Oh wonderful, another member of the Kevin O'Connell fan club. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if the Pats thought that O'Connell was a better option than Cassel, he would already be in there.

69centers
10-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Dude, I'm noticing that you only post this kind of negative crap after we lose. Where were you after the Niners game? Sure, the offense was bad last week, but guess what? They scored 30 points the week before. We can still score, and we're still 3-2. Take your finger off the damn panic button. The fact is that you like when this team struggles, and that's when you post the most.

Your "dude you only post after we lose crap" is getting pretty lame. I can post whenever I choose. And, as I've said before, I've been negative about the Pats and Cassel every since Brady came out of Game 1, even before I knew the outcome of that game, let alone all the rest. Just because I don't post after every game, doesn't mean I don't feel the exact same way. It's also hard to come in here after a win and say "yah, but the team and Cassel still sucks" to everyone, who won't want to hear it after a W.

BRADY4MVP
10-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh wonderful, another member of the Kevin O'Connell fan club. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if the Pats thought that O'Connell was a better option than Cassel, he would already be in there.

I think that come the Jets game in November if we are still 500ish and looking like crap for the most part that we will see O'Connell. Why the hell wouldnt we??? Cassel is a FA after the year, and from what we have seen, i cant imagine them bringing him back. Why not give your rookie who you think will be given the team after brady a chance to learn on the go in the season when it is already a wash???

and after the 49ers game i was one of the people who was still saying how bad our O-line played. they dont even look like they are trying some of the time, its pathetic

69centers
10-15-2008, 01:20 PM
I think that come the Jets game in November if we are still 500ish and looking like crap for the most part that we will see O'Connell. Why the hell wouldnt we??? Cassel is a FA after the year, and from what we have seen, i cant imagine them bringing him back. Why not give your rookie who you think will be given the team after brady a chance to learn on the go in the season when it is already a wash???

and after the 49ers game i was one of the people who was still saying how bad our O-line played. they dont even look like they are trying some of the time, its pathetic

Maybe it's a conspiracy and they're hoping Cassel gets knocked out of the game.

futureheisman
10-26-2008, 03:10 PM
thats what i was thinking

BTownTeamsRKing
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Cassel is not the problem. he has been playing well despite average protection and WRs dropping easy passes and this week a nonexistent running game.

stop bashing Cassel. he is learning and learning fast.