PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets at PG

BkOriginalOne
10-13-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm really confident in our depth this year. Except at the point guard position. Something about the 3 options being Smush Parker, AC and Chucky if health doesn't make me feel easy. Not a very pretty picture at all.

Assuming that Smush parker takes care of the ball, doesn't look to score, passes, defends, and hits the open 3, i'm fine with him playing some time on the court. But when I watch AC on the floor in any game, I get worried. Not enough talent scares me sometimes :hide:

If we can't get tinsley, is there any available PGs or decent ones from other teams we can snag? Where is our Steve Blake of the year?

C-Dub
10-13-2008, 10:19 PM
portland, haha idk, id have to think about it

Tian Tian Boy
10-14-2008, 06:27 AM
this is hard... there's no decent pg anymore at the free agent pool... and getting tinsley could cause a lot for nuggets..

cross fingers when AC is in the court :)

SlowMo
10-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah, AC makes me nervous. He tries so hard, and still... just can't get it done most the time. The only thing I like about AC is that he works his butt off. Too bad there's not much to show for it.

Also, Kleiza has looked lost on D, and outta shape so far. He must have been on a cookie binge with Nene this summer.

liliverson819
10-14-2008, 03:14 PM
Yeah, AC makes me nervous. He tries so hard, and still... just can't get it done most the time. The only thing I like about AC is that he works his butt off. Too bad there's not much to show for it. Also, Kleiza has looked lost on D, and outta shape so far. He must have been on a cookie binge with Nene this summer. or working hard in the olympics that makes more sense to me.

C-Dub
10-14-2008, 03:23 PM
kleiza does look out of shape...i was gonna say something during game 2 about how he looks kinda hmm fatish but i didnt. he does look to big tho

AC can be good, i just think he has a lot of pressure on him to distribute good enough and to also be a descent shooter when they need him. He has shown he can shoot, but he is really really streaky. If you had AI, Melo, Smith, and Kmart on the same team and you they all wanted the ball you'd be a little weary too, and he wants to make himself look good for them, i think he is just pressured, its a big job for someone who really hasnt ever started.

JustBlaze31
10-16-2008, 09:10 PM
hmm please don't flame me for this if it's a bad idea but have you guys ever thought about Mardy Collins from the knicks? He's a tall point guard, cheap, and an alright player. But He did something to JR Smith 2 years ago lol

Nate David+ Co.
10-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Idk if mardy would go to denver. thats a bad pr move and the way hes been playing idk the knicks wuld give up on him, but hey u never know go for it.

BkOriginalOne
10-24-2008, 11:27 AM
We've got one roster spot open. I am almost positive it will be filled by a point guard. Any idea who. No one looks like they're going to be worth it. Salim Stoudamire, Dan Dickau. Yuck!

DenButsu
10-24-2008, 11:41 AM
We've got one roster spot open. I am almost positive it will be filled by a point guard. Any idea who. No one looks like they're going to be worth it. Salim Stoudamire, Dan Dickau. Yuck!

Felton? Crittenton?