PDA

View Full Version : Bill Walker gets in shoving match with T-Mac and Yao

CrowninMe
10-13-2008, 02:13 AM
Pretty hilarious video. It's long, but pretty funny. Not really a 'fight', but more just boys being boys, shoving, swearing this like that. Bill's not wasting any time getting familiar with the star veterans. Good for him.

http://hoopsoup.com/2008/10/12/bill-walker-gets-in-fight-with-t-mac-yao-and-scola/

FOBolous
10-13-2008, 02:21 AM
who the hell is Bill Walker? why is he trying to hard to prove how "hard" he is?

Leftcoast_yg
10-13-2008, 02:27 AM
thaast funny how the announcers say that walker is not not gonna do much cuz artest is there and he's out matched

Afridi786
10-13-2008, 02:29 AM
He a str8 up G!

Jay22Redd
10-13-2008, 02:31 AM
They said he also picked a fight with kg at practice. He needs to be cut if he's starting a fight with his team captain. He obviously doesnt have any respect for anyone.

NYKnickFanatic
10-13-2008, 02:32 AM
You saw Eddie House backing up when T-Mac was going after him?
:laugh2:Hahaha, what a puss.

TMAC94
10-13-2008, 03:15 AM
he wouldnt stand a chacne :D

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-13-2008, 04:01 AM

hahha Eddie House was lookin a little scared huh!!!?

Bill Walker?? Who is this guy... hopefully he tries to step to Melo. Melo will give him that Floyd Mayweather right cross :box: J/K I hope he doesn't Melo doesn't need to get suspended over anyone, especially not a no-namer rookie.

S.J.Basketball
10-13-2008, 04:28 AM
Is Walker even good?

Musiq
10-13-2008, 04:32 AM
Melo will give him that Floyd Mayweather right cross.

i think its more like a hit & run :D

kids got definite hops & balls, lets call him Billy "big balls" Walker ;), so now its the big ticket, big baby & big balls!

amare#1
10-13-2008, 05:19 AM
What an arrogant ****. Just come into the league and he is challenging proven vets.

Rome
10-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Ha very gutsy that's for sure.

JordansBulls
10-13-2008, 10:14 AM
They said he also picked a fight with kg at practice. He needs to be cut if he's starting a fight with his team captain. He obviously doesnt have any respect for anyone.

:nod:

Especially for someone that just came in the league.

heyman321
10-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Lol he think he can take Yao? Yao would honestly step on him. Not to mention Artest and Garnett. Garnett would beat him to a pulp. What a little pussee to come into the league so arrogant.

Verbal Christ
10-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Mac owned his punk azz. Sweeeet check that put him dead on his butt. Thats what he gets. The ROX are no longer push overs.

fredv
10-13-2008, 11:51 AM
...earlier this week I was shocked to see you(Bill Walker) go after not one, but 3 Rockets. Shockingly, none of them were Ron Artest.

Scared of the real man...

agobbi17
10-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Did eddie house swing on tmac?

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-13-2008, 12:15 PM
BILL WALKER IS A PUNK ***** BIT#H that almost got whooped by tmac and artest and tmac wouldnt fight eddie house they would just get AARON BROOKS to whoop his *****. AND nobody is gonna fight with this team or mess with them.
2008-2009 NBA CHAMPIONS.

_Sn1P3r_
10-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Lol. Bill, Bill, Bill...

Aapox
10-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Hahahah, I would totally start **** with the Rockets before this year. Now that they have Artest, deeeefinitely not.

Tblaze
10-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Ron Artest stops Yao from attacking a player?

oh my god what's happening to this world

Faneik
10-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Ron Artest stops Yao from attacking a player?

oh my god what's happening to this world

No, he prevented Yao for getting his S kicked by Walker. He was protecting a teammate. :horse:

SensandRaps
10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
i want bill walker on the raptors now!! :) funniest **** ever

iluvsports2much
10-13-2008, 01:42 PM
nobody knows bill walker?wasnt he da one dat famous only cuz he played wit OJ mayo in high school....dat boy got some crazy hops yo he could dunk on anybody....shitt

NYMetros
10-13-2008, 01:46 PM

:laugh2:

Walker is a rookie, so I really don't think he should be picking fights with guys like T-Mac.

marvILLous
10-13-2008, 01:49 PM
what is this guy doing? lol i would have loved to see artest smash him

m26555
10-13-2008, 01:52 PM
who the hell is Bill Walker? why is he trying to hard to prove how "hard" he is?
Oh please. He had every right to be pissed after that cheap shot McGrady gave him.

m26555
10-13-2008, 01:52 PM
what is this guy doing? lol i would have loved to see artest smash him
Um...Artest is a *****..don't need to look any further than the Pacers/Pistons brawl to see that..

m26555
10-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Seriously..what has Ron Artest done AT ALL to prove he's "tough?" Attack a 5'5" fan?

Verbal Christ
10-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh please. He had every right to be pissed after that cheap shot McGrady gave him.

what about the cheap shots he had been giving prior to Mac saying 'enough is enough' ??? An eye for an eye I say. Sweet check by Mac.

BoltLakerPadre
10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
He fell way too easily, that looked like a flop, where in Europe is he from?

stevefrancis
10-13-2008, 02:30 PM
hes a lil punk and the celtics already scared to play houston sending out scrubs to get houstons stars out of the game. and you had tommy heinsohn commentating to and his celtic bias crap sayin tmac should be thrown out like he started it and kissing bostons butt.

NYMetros
10-13-2008, 02:32 PM

He's not from Europe, he's from Huntington, WV. And he went to Kansas St.

marvILLous
10-13-2008, 02:34 PM

lmao I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic cuz you know how European players like to flop a lot

Famous03
10-13-2008, 02:53 PM

Bill Walker?? Who is this guy... hopefully he tries to step to Melo. Melo will give him that Floyd Mayweather right cross :box: J/K I hope he doesn't Melo doesn't need to get suspended over anyone, especially not a no-namer rookie.

Isn't Melo the guy who Hits and Runs. And was scared to fight Nate LOL. :D

LA_cabals
10-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Walker might as well wear a jersey with a bullseye on it for the rest of the year, cause most of the veteran players will be looking to welcome him to the league.

Famous03
10-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Walker might as well wear a jersey with a bullseye on it for the rest of the year, cause most of the veteran players will be looking to welcome him to the league.

Yep. I hope Ben Wallace trys to pick a fight with Him.....:pray: Just so that he can cut that Hard Man Image. :D

SUNDUNDIDIT
10-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Um...Artest is a *****..don't need to look any further than the Pacers/Pistons brawl to see that..

Only on the internet would you say such a thing.

Famous03
10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Only on the internet would you say such a thing.

For real. :pity::hide:

_Sn1P3r_
10-13-2008, 03:26 PM

Lol.

MiamiHeat
10-13-2008, 03:37 PM
LoL
Bill Walker is a beast :)
but I like how the announcers said that Artest was like 2 seconds away
:laugh2:

SeoulBeatz
10-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Bill Walker and Eddie House are two worthless players in this league.

if it had been KG, Pierce, or Allen then I wouldn't have a problem with this.

But Walker and House have no business starting **** with Tracy McGrady.

Id like to see Artest knock Walkers punk *** out, hes a rookie, and he should know better than this. Hows he gonna get in a fight with KG already?

SwaggaIke
10-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Man wtf is goin on in this thread. There is no such thing as seniority when it comes to gettin your *** beat. Just because KG and T Mac are vets they can't be touched? How stupid does that **** sound? KG is a straight *****. I like dude as a player, but its plain to see he soft as hell w/ the hands. Peeler rocked his **** and so did Zaza. You don't come into the league and let nobody step on you.

Jahari Kavi
10-13-2008, 03:48 PM
^^^KG is soft and peeler knocking his face in was classic, with that being said Walker tried to start a fight with Yao for..................*gasps for air*........................setting a pick?!?!?!?!?????

Jahari Kavi
10-13-2008, 03:49 PM

it was retaliation for a cheap shot walker gave him just seconds before on the very same play.............

iluvsports2much
10-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Bill Walker<Ron artests fist

junion
10-13-2008, 04:19 PM
He a str8 up G!

he aint a G, he's more like a N(o one) <~~~ there, you happy, bro???

MiamiHeat
10-13-2008, 04:23 PM
he aint a G, he's more like a N

that better not be you in the avatar

junion
10-13-2008, 04:25 PM
that better not be you in the avatar

he's a N, a No one... just in case you were thinking like an ignorant fool

MiamiHeat
10-13-2008, 04:25 PM
he's a N, a No one... just in case you were thinking like an ignorant fool

sure....... hey don't gotta insult me anybody could of made that mistake
dont make me slap you:)

philtheimpaler
10-13-2008, 04:26 PM
I put money on a suspension sometime this yr for this kid

junion
10-13-2008, 04:27 PM
depends how you think

MiamiHeat
10-13-2008, 04:28 PM
depends how you think

lets make a poll
what do people first think
when they read this
"he aint a G, he's more like a N "

what does the N stand for?

iluvsports2much
10-13-2008, 04:34 PM
who da **** is talkin **** bout Ns???:bang:

pauljames
10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
he aint a G, he's more like a N

You got any idea how ****en racist that sounds buddy.

bogdanrom
10-13-2008, 04:53 PM

You mean the hit like a bi!c# then run like a little bi!c#.

Anyways now I'm happy the Wiz traded him. If he's trying start fights with others especially your own players then you don't deserve to play. Especially since he is a rookie.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Yall can say watever you want about melo runnin.... but notice this:

His right hook was deadly!! He straight dropped Mardy Collins.

BoSelecta!!!
10-13-2008, 04:57 PM
just in case some ppl havnt seen the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oCuPF6OiZA

ROCKETMAN34
10-13-2008, 05:51 PM
It was damn funny when T-Mac gave him that nice shoulder. He went down like a little *****. And Eddie House was heading to the house when T-Mac went after him. He was a little scared. Just counting down to the start of the season. Go Rockets!!

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-13-2008, 05:55 PM
tmac would have knock him out

junion
10-13-2008, 06:35 PM
lets make a poll
when they read this

maybe i should start complaining every time someone says 'he ran off like a little b****' or 'garnett is a p****' or even 'my team raped your team' because it's just as offensive as what you thought N was.

both wrong and offensive and should stop, why not stop N, B, and P? either way N = No one, Nobody, Nothing

Anyway, back to Bill Walker... do you think his actions will gain him more or less playing time?
pro: he is energetic, seems to have the heart, and looks very passionate about the game
con: his attitude/actions can get him in trouble if he's not careful with them

if his energy comes from passion, that's something you can't learn, that's a player a team would want
if his energy comes from anger or attitude problems, then that can be a cancer on the team

what do you think will come out of this kind of behavior from bill walker, in respect to the celtics and playing time?

MiamiHeat
10-13-2008, 06:37 PM
maybe i should start complaining every time someone says 'he ran off like a little b****' or 'garnett is a p****' or even 'my team raped your team' because it's just as offensive as what you thought N was.

N is a relatively small % of the world, while the B or P is 50% of the world... both wrong and offensive and should stop, why not stop N, B, and P? either way N = No one, Nobody, Nothing

i'm not black so im not offended lol
i was just saying....
u know ur a racist white girl :P

junion
10-13-2008, 06:44 PM
i'm no more nor less racist than any one of you are racists, sexist, agist, etc

CrowninMe
10-13-2008, 06:55 PM
His energy will help him. The guys who make it in the NBA are hyper competitive. KG, Kobe, Jordan...they were/are insanely competitive. If I were a Celtics fan, I would be excited. Bill Walker is the kind of guy who could excel because to go along with his passion, he has amazing physical skills that can't be taught.

kvrnm
10-13-2008, 06:59 PM
bill is a good player people, you will see

SwaggaIke
10-14-2008, 01:23 AM
^He definitely is.

zambo4president
10-14-2008, 02:09 AM
this guys a ****in goon. i like it!

zambo4president
10-14-2008, 02:12 AM
bill is a good player people, you will see

whoa i just looked up bill walker and he`s the guy in your sig. i didnt know he was that good. i thought he was just some random undrafted nba hopefull

LakerzDQ
10-14-2008, 05:02 AM
lol, this Bill Walker dude messed with Kevin Garnett, Tracy McGrady, and Yao Ming all in the first month of his career? what a guy.

FOBolous
10-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Man wtf is goin on in this thread. There is no such thing as seniority when it comes to gettin your *** beat. Just because KG and T Mac are vets they can't be touched? How stupid does that **** sound? KG is a straight *****. I like dude as a player, but its plain to see he soft as hell w/ the hands. Peeler rocked his **** and so did Zaza. You don't come into the league and let nobody step on you.

you also don't come in the league being all arrogant and starting crap with everyone you see when you're a nobody.

plus these are grown man...grown man doesn't go around starting fights with everyone that rubs them the wrong way. only immature little middle school/high school kids who thinks they're from the "hood" do that.

Mr Grim
10-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Its only a matter of time before someone lays Walker out.

I can understand his mentality that he's not going to to be pushed around, but when you're the fool starting the problems you just look like a bigger ***.

SwaggaIke
10-14-2008, 12:08 PM
you also don't come in the league being all arrogant and starting crap with everyone you see when you're a nobody.

plus these are grown man...grown man doesn't go around starting fights with everyone that rubs them the wrong way. only immature little middle school/high school kids who thinks they're from the "hood" do that.

Do you know how ****in ignorant you sound? LMAO. I don't even know where to start. There is no such thing as "thinking you're from the hood". Either you are or you aren't. And the last time I checked, white dudes who weren't from the "hood" started and participated in fights too.

LD V2.0
10-14-2008, 12:16 PM

Probably the most athletic player in college ball before he blew out his knee. I think he's doing a fine job at displaying the fact that he's not going to take **** from anybody. For a league filled with soft players I like to see this.

FOBolous
10-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Do you know how ****in ignorant you sound? LMAO. I don't even know where to start. There is no such thing as "thinking you're from the hood". Either you are or you aren't. And the last time I checked, white dudes who weren't from the "hood" started and participated in fights too.

ok "gangsta" whatever you say :rolleyes: lol...i think someone listened to too much 50 cents. so how old are you? 13? 14? 16? once you grow up...you'll understand :)

Rico1455
10-14-2008, 12:43 PM

I am fairly certain he was being sarcastic

Wilson
10-14-2008, 12:45 PM

By 'who thinks they're from the hood', I think Fobolous was implying Walker is a wannabe gangsta. I've seen plenty of people who 'think they're from the hood'. Also, he mentioned nothing of race.

Rico1455
10-14-2008, 12:49 PM
lets make a poll
when they read this

Nuisance?
Nobody?
Noone?
Novice?

Not everything has to do with Race.

bambam27
10-14-2008, 12:52 PM
LOL at eddie house

Wilson
10-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Nuisance?
Nobody?
Noone?
Novice?

Not everything has to do with Race.

No it doesn't, but when someone is called 'just an N' or whatever, one of the first things that comes to mind is the racial issue. I'm not accusing Junion of being a racist, it was just worded poorly. I think that's the point MiamiHeat was making.

FOBolous
10-14-2008, 01:03 PM
Probably the most athletic player in college ball before he blew out his knee. I think he's doing a fine job at displaying the fact that he's not going to take **** from anybody. For a league filled with soft players I like to see this.

umm...going around starting fights with anyone doesn't show that you're "tough." it shows you're immature. if you want to show that you're "tough"...show it with your game. people are afraid to play against Artest not because they're afraid he's going to punch them at any moment (well..maybe a lil :p) but because they know he'll never back down no matter how good you are....he's going to be in your face on defense no matter how hot you get or how many points you score. people are afraid to play against Kobe not because they're afraid Kobe's going to rape them up the butt at any moment, they're afraid of him because they know he's going to keep coming at you at 101% no matter what on offense AND defense. people are intimidated by Dwight Howard not because they're afraid Howard might crush them at any moment with his gigantic arms but because they know Howard is going to go at you strong no matter what and find ways to dunk on you. you get my drift?

Rico1455
10-14-2008, 01:22 PM
No it doesn't, but when someone is called 'just an N' or whatever, one of the first things that comes to mind is the racial issue. I'm not accusing Junion of being a racist, it was just worded poorly. I think that's the point MiamiHeat was making.

I agree with you, unfortunately people like to jump to conclusions far too often these days.

SwaggaIke
10-14-2008, 01:27 PM
ok "gangsta" whatever you say :rolleyes: lol...i think someone listened to too much 50 cents. so how old are you? 13? 14? 16? once you grow up...you'll understand :)

What the hell are you talking about? Gangsta? You sound like some corny *** white dude attempting to be funny. I said nothing in my post that would provoke you to say that stupid mess. I bet you look even more foolish than you sound. 50 cent...yea, you're exactly who I think you are. Foolish ***.

By 'who thinks they're from the hood', I think Fobolous was implying Walker is a wannabe gangsta. I've seen plenty of people who 'think they're from the hood'. Also, he mentioned nothing of race.

There is no such thing as "thinking you're from the hood". Either you came up in the hood, or you didn't. And for the record there aren't a lot of black dudes "acting like they're from the hood". Most of us know what the hood is, so why would we exploit it? Bill Walker ain't a rapper, he has no reason to try and "act gangsta" whatever the hell that **** means. No grown man w/ any kind of heart is takin **** from any other man. *** kissers that want to get ahead do that. Real men speak their mind and stand up for themselves. I'm not sayin what Walker did was right, but being a rookie has nothing to do w/ manning up. Just because you're a veteran in the league doesn't mean you're above an *** beatin. His whole comment was off base. Dudes from the suburbs don't start fights? Exactly. Stop taking up for that man, what he said was stupid and its plain to see.

Wilson
10-14-2008, 01:35 PM
There is no such thing as "thinking you're from the hood". Either you came up in the hood, or you didn't. And for the record there aren't a lot of black dudes "acting like their from the hood". Most of us know what the hood is, so why would we exploit it? Bill Walker ain't a rapper, he has no reason to try and "act gangsta" whatever the hell that **** means. No grown man w/ any kind of heart is takin **** from any other man. *** kissers that want to get ahead do that. Real men speak their mind and stand up for themselves. I'm not sayin what Walker did was right, but being a rookie has nothing to do w/ manning up. Just because you're a veteran in the league doesn't mean you're above an *** beatin.

Believe me, there is such a thing as 'thinking your from the hood'. I'm not saying it's a good thing (it's pretty stupid and annoying), it's just people who glamorise guns and violence, and look for any excuse to get into a fight. There are people like this everywhere, most of them **** themselves when they actually do land themselves in trouble because of their words. Some of them actually do get real trouble because of it and wake up either in the hospital or in jail, so again, I'm not suggesting for a second that it's a good thing.

It's just that, with the popularity of guys like 50 Cent, people everywhere want to glamorise violence, and try to convince themselves that they're from the hood, which is what 'thinking your from the hood' is.

SwaggaIke
10-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Believe me, there is such a thing as 'thinking your from the hood'. I'm not saying it's a good thing (it's pretty stupid and annoying), it's just people who glamorise guns and violence, and look for any excuse to get into a fight. There are people like this everywhere, most of them **** themselves when they actually do land themselves in trouble because of their words. Some of them actually do get real trouble because of it and wake up either in the hospital or in jail, so again, I'm not suggesting for a second that it's a good thing.

It's just that, with the popularity of guys like 50 Cent, people everywhere want to glamorise violence, and try to convince themselves that they're from the hood, which is what 'thinking your from the hood' is.

You're right, there are guys who try to act like thugs. But what reason does Bill Walker have to do that? He's on his way to millions. He's not your average clown in the streets. He has no reason to show that he's a goon. But like I said, I don't know about dudes who act like thugs. We don't take kindly to **** like that where i'm from so its never a regular occurrence. Either you lived it or you didn't. Real recognize real and that will never change.

Gibby23
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
You're right, there are guys who try to act like thugs. But what reason does Bill Walker have to do that? He's on his way to millions. He's not your average clown in the streets. He has no reason to show that he's a goon. But like I said, I don't know about dudes who act like thugs. We don't take kindly to **** like that where i'm from so its never a regular occurrence. Either you lived it or you didn't. Real recognize real and that will never change.

You are funny. So PSD is keeping you off the streets?

sep11ie
10-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Yea, he's a G. He got knocked on his AS S from a shoulder check by someone with a bad shoulder and knee problems. And did you see how much Yao moved from that "shove" That dudes gonna be outta the league before anyone remembers his name.

MiamiHeat
10-14-2008, 02:24 PM

:nod:
and that's the end of it

SwaggaIke
10-14-2008, 02:26 PM
You are funny. So PSD is keeping you off the streets?

No my job is keeping me off the streets. I find the whole perception of people who live in the hood to be funny. Just because I live in the hood doesn't mean i'm dirt poor and live off food stamps. It doesn't meant that I can't afford to buy a 500 dollar Mac to access the internet. I live in an area that a lot of people wouldn't want to live in, its not middle class but its not right next to the poverty line. That doesn't mean that I can't afford running water or a cell phone. But I don't live a lifestyle in which I can afford to spend on frivolous things. I grind in order to live a DECENT lifestyle. Don't attempt to categorize me. And when I said we don't take kindly to that kind of ****, I mean people in my situation live this. I don't enjoy being mocked by people who have never been in my situation. That's not a form of flattery.

Gibby23
10-14-2008, 02:39 PM
No my job is keeping me off the streets. I find the whole perception of people who live in the hood to be funny. Just because I live in the hood doesn't mean i'm dirt poor and live off food stamps. It doesn't meant that I can't afford to buy a 500 dollar Mac to access the internet. I live in an area that a lot of people wouldn't want to live in, its not middle class but its not right next to the poverty line. That doesn't mean that I can't afford running water or a cell phone. But I don't live a lifestyle in which I can afford to spend on frivolous things. I grind in order to live a DECENT lifestyle. Don't attempt to categorize me. And when I said we don't take kindly to that kind of ****, I mean people in my situation live this. I don't enjoy being mocked by people who have never been in my situation. That's not a form of flattery.

Then don't talk about it on a sports forum, nobody cares where you live or how you make ends meet, unless you are Bill Walker, this thread is not about you.

SwaggaIke
10-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Then don't talk about it on a sports forum, nobody cares where you live or how you make ends meet, unless you are Bill Walker, this thread is not about you.

That statement you bolded wasn't pointed towards anyone on this forum. It was just a statemented aimed at those who do "act like they're from the hood". Lighten up, you didn't have to read any post I made. But you did, I didn't have a gun to your head ; nor did anybody else. You went too hard over some trivial ****.

futureman
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Mac owned his punk azz. Sweeeet check that put him dead on his butt. Thats what he gets. The ROX are no longer push overs.

In your dreams buddy. Any intellegent fan knows it was artest who started it all.

L@ker4Life
10-14-2008, 03:06 PM

Isn't mello the one who ran like a little bizzznatch in the last fight he was in.....Yeah hes super thug! LOL

Tmac,lt,berkman
10-15-2008, 02:43 AM

SHUt thE H@#$ up dont be mad cuz artest and mcgrady cant be stopped. mcgrady barely bumped that puss ANd yao would beat the holy S@#@ OUT BILL WALKER. CANT wait to see the game between them on november 4th. I Like them but if pierce or garnett tries to fight artest or mcgrady they will get whipped to.

Verbal Christ
10-15-2008, 08:08 AM
In your dreams buddy. Any intellegent fan knows it was artest who started it all.

I think all the O'doul's you've been drinking has impaired your judgement.:drunk:

Can't wait to see Matt Harpring try all of his BS elbows and pansy pushing, should be fun to see Artest make him ball up in the fetal position.

Wilson
10-15-2008, 08:18 AM
I think all the O'doul's you've been drinking has impaired your judgement.:drunk:

Can't wait to see Matt Harpring try all of his BS elbows and pansy pushing, should be fun to see Artest make him ball up in the fetal position.

If I was a Houston Rockets fan, I wouldn't be rooting for Artest to come in and get in a fight and get suspended again, just for him to bring his defense and physicality.

:crazy:

69centers
10-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Forget about TMac, I love how Walker gave Lebron a big shove to the chest the other night. Walker's a beast and just doesn't care about the whole rookie/veteran etiquette. Who cares. If he gets under other player's skins and knocks them off their game, he's done a great job for the team. Makes people think about driving to the hole when you've got someone who just doesn't care standing in wait. Posey had that presence, and now we have that again in Walker.

tonyd3b54
10-15-2008, 08:46 AM
for all of you who dont know who bill walker is, hes a rookie out of kansas state, coming out of highschool he was labeled as the next vince carter but knee injuries slowed him down...this is why he fell to the 2nd rd and the celtics were able to aquire him... but his knee has completely healed and he hasnt lost an ounce of his athletic ability...