PDA

View Full Version : bench jt

JAyster_21
10-13-2008, 01:49 AM
at this point I would rather try someone other than Jt like how bout shaun hill remember his late season success? Jt just commits to many turnover at the wrong times!... take a seat man I would rather see shaun hill

WillisLovechild
10-13-2008, 02:12 AM
I guess it wouldn't hurt :shrug:.

rapjuicer06
10-13-2008, 02:13 AM
i second that. jt is bad. flat out bad....

Mystic Niner
10-13-2008, 04:59 AM
Great idea, bench a 3rd stringer for another 3rd stringer, we have 3 active 3rd string QBs on the team... I dont think it matters which one starts

bigmac8675
10-13-2008, 05:10 AM
^^Yea either way we are screwed until we sign/trade/draft for a good starting qb.

nutty
10-13-2008, 11:22 AM
I think Martz loves JT too much to bench him.

rapjuicer06
10-13-2008, 12:01 PM
well martz is a *******

Vegasguy80
10-13-2008, 01:21 PM
This thread makes no damn sense. There is no reason to bench the guy. Who do you suppose take his place? Hill? Who couldn't run a spread offense on his best day? Or Maybe give Gramps Martin a try? Come on now. Stop making these brand new threads when you are pissed off.

As for sign/trading a "good" QB, who in the hell do you think you are going to be that isn't already starting that can run this offense? The trade deadline is tomorrow. When you make a thread, back it up with a point.

P-Willie M.V.P.
10-13-2008, 01:57 PM
I think Martz loves JT too much to bench him.

yeah, isn't that how he got the starting job in the first place?

macc
10-13-2008, 02:24 PM
This is the one game I've missed so far this year. Did JTO play bad? I see he had a couple int's "again" but somtimes it's not always the QB fault, was it in these cases? Did he just choke?

downsos
10-13-2008, 02:47 PM
This thread makes no damn sense. There is no reason to bench the guy. Who do you suppose take his place? Hill? Who couldn't run a spread offense on his best day? Or Maybe give Gramps Martin a try? Come on now. Stop making these brand new threads when you are pissed off.

As for sign/trading a "good" QB, who in the hell do you think you are going to be that isn't already starting that can run this offense? The trade deadline is tomorrow. When you make a thread, back it up with a point.

JTO's stats so far: 58.2% completion percentage 22nd in the league, QB rating 76.4 20th in the league, 8 INT worst in the league, obviously there is no reason to bench him:rolleyes:

JAyster_21
10-13-2008, 05:47 PM
http://49ersnews.com/changes-coming-lets-hope-so/

nutty
10-13-2008, 06:08 PM
http://49ersnews.com/changes-coming-lets-hope-so/

that article pretty much sums up how everyone is feeling right now.

aquaman117
10-13-2008, 06:10 PM
chris simms is still available, at this point why not?

NinerNation
10-13-2008, 06:25 PM

god you are annoying. If you see threads you dont like, stay the **** out of them. Its not hard. If you dont agree with something, then state why, dont say it doesnt make sense

WillisLovechild
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM

Why not try another guy? JT is coughing up the ball like a damn prostitute. I don't think he meant trade for or sign a guy by tomorrow, he just meant we don't have the that we need on our roster. This thread makes sense and it does have a very valid point; JT O'Sullivan is not a starting QB in the NFL.

Your my boy Blu
10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Wow how things change with time. I remember the good old preseason days the next Warrner the Next Brady so on and so on. Cut by eight teams a duck is a duck is a duck.

Mark this down too, the tapes and game plans on him are now out, he is going to get worse and worse each week. Notice this game all his yards came from screens or dump offs.
Oh to make it worse he has yet to face a top ten passing D and only one team the Eagles that are out of the top 20. Hmmm

WillisLovechild
10-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Wow how things change with time. I remember the good old preseason days the next Warrner the Next Brady so on and so on. Cut by eight teams a duck is a duck is a duck.

Mark this down too, the tapes and game plans on him are now out, he is going to get worse and worse each week. Notice this game all his yards came from screens or dump offs.
Oh to make it worse he has yet to face a top ten passing D and only one team the Eagles that are out of the top 20. Hmmm

You randomly just pop up and always seem to have something to say about the Niners. If you're not bashing Alex Smith, you're bashing someone else. I bet you're just a bitter Shehawk fan :cool:. Whatever, you can say what you want but we all know JT sucks. I don't ever remember hearing anybody say he'll be the next Brady, so I don't know where you're getting that from. I think even you can admit that Alex Smith is better than JT.

NINERS4LIFE
10-13-2008, 06:56 PM
When he has had time, hes been impressive and been hitting the recievers in stride, and has made big plays. I dont no if its just Martz offense when he lines up 4-5 recievers and leaves JTO all alone to get pummeld or that our O-Line sucks. Its one of them. And yea JTO can help himself out by letting go of the ball a tad bit earlier as well. And making some better decsions, but with time that can be fixed. Remember its his 6th career start...

Nolan HAS to be gone after this season or else we will have another lousy season coming ahead. We still have Giants, Cards, redskins, dallas, bills, and the jets to face this year.. Jets are not that good but they are playing better than the niners. so its going to be a LONG season.

I say 6-10. but we'll see.

Your my boy Blu
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Hell yea I can. That was your fellow Niners Fans calling him the next great fill in the blank. I heard Brady, Warner, JTO was cut time after time he is in the down swing of his career. How did the Niners go from Young and improving to old and hopeless, in one offseanson?

Any NFL QB with time can hit a WR. There is a reason they made it to this high of a level, it's who can play under pressure and win game in the end that counts. It's called making plays or being a play maker.

nutty
10-13-2008, 10:01 PM
I say 6-10. but we'll see.

I hope you are right, but I think it will be worse than that.

That was your fellow Niners Fans calling him the next great fill in the blank. I heard Brady, Warner

Link please. If for anything else, then we can at least ridicule those 9er fans :D

HOLLyWOOdHiTMan
10-14-2008, 12:15 AM
dont bench jt...that would be a mistake. hill is garbage, who did he play last year...the bengals, terrible defense last year and still terrible and the buccaneers, whom took their starters out after like 20 mins in the game, then we came back and barely won. come on guys. one of the biggest reasons he having problems is because the o-line, they still cant block...jt is fine, just need to work on protecting the quarterback. and the rest will follow...

CB30
10-14-2008, 12:44 AM
JT still moves the ball, even with the many turnovers. He will last the season as the starter barring an injury.

rapjuicer06
10-14-2008, 12:53 AM
hmm...did you guys see his last interception? who the **** was he throwing the ball to? he did a check to his slot receiver or something and chucked the ball while the receiver looked like he was doing a go route...he threw it right to the linebacker, NO PRESSURE ON HIM WHAT SO EVER. he sucks. hill can be as bad or better. jt has shown what he can do...and thats him on his knees blowing the game....

hopefully he gets injured then....

bornFrisco49er
10-14-2008, 01:02 AM
hmm...did you guys see his last interception? who the **** was he throwing the ball to? he did a check to his slot receiver or something and chucked the ball while the receiver looked like he was doing a go route...he threw it right to the linebacker, NO PRESSURE ON HIM WHAT SO EVER. he sucks. hill can be as bad or better. jt has shown what he can do...and thats him on his knees blowing the game....

hopefully he gets injured then....

no..worse..a defensive lineman..jaque parker..a ****** defensive lineman who also ran it back for a td..ridiculous..

WillisLovechild
10-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Hell yea I can. That was your fellow Niners Fans calling him the next great fill in the blank. I heard Brady, Warner, JTO was cut time after time he is in the down swing of his career. How did the Niners go from Young and improving to old and hopeless, in one offseanson?

Any NFL QB with time can hit a WR. There is a reason they made it to this high of a level, it's who can play under pressure and win game in the end that counts. It's called making plays or being a play maker.

Since you remember everything, you'll remember that I was not in favor of the JT project. We'll most likely draft another QB in the 2nd or 3rd round in the next draft and hopefully he'll develop into a franchise guy.

bornFrisco49er
10-14-2008, 01:06 AM
^ we can only hope

HOLLyWOOdHiTMan
10-14-2008, 01:34 AM
yes we can hope....please god.:pray:

that we draft a good QB...if we end up having a top 8 pick, maybe stafford might fall to us, or get chase daniel. idk..we'll probably draft a corner because walt has lost a step...omg its already 6 games into the season and im already talking about the draft.:guns:

rapjuicer06
10-14-2008, 12:19 PM
yes we can hope....please god.:pray:

that we draft a good QB...if we end up having a top 8 pick, maybe stafford might fall to us, or get chase daniel. idk..we'll probably draft a corner because walt has lost a step...omg its already 6 games into the season and im already talking about the draft.:guns:

its makes you feel horrible don't it? i'd love for us to pick up chase daniel. he just knows how to win, has a high release point so his height isn't that big of an issue, and theres a guy by the name of dree brees who was in the spread offense at purdue and has made a nice transition. and daniel is more athletic too

Tapptout
10-14-2008, 01:27 PM
I would take Chris Simms if he could learn the offense. Im glad i can say i knew JTO sucked when everyone was jumping on his bandwagon.

rapjuicer06
10-14-2008, 01:39 PM
isnt simms on the titans?