PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider your teams Arena a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT?

JordansBulls
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Do you consider your teams Arena a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT?

EdTheRevelator
10-12-2008, 06:23 PM
:eyebrow: What do you mean? For the other team? I'd say in recent years the crowd at the Q has been pretty good, especially in the playoffs.

Cavs_Fan24
10-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Last time i was at the Q was when they played Portland during March break i think it was. But it was pretty nuts in there, especially when it gets into the 4th quarter. Not an easy place for the opposing to play in thats for sure.

23LBJCleBrowns
10-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Playoff games in the Q are insane

harm0n1x
10-13-2008, 04:52 AM
I was there for game one against the Wizards in the playoffs, it was freaking crazy, and that was only my first Cavs game.. Totally blew my mind. Until I went to game three against Boston and found out how much crazier it could get, the Q is definitely tough on opposing teams.

cmstophe
10-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Playoff games are absolutely ridiculous and off the hook.

23LBJCleBrowns
10-13-2008, 03:41 PM
I went to Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals when Boobie took over, At the game it broke a sound thingy it was over like 40 dB there. It WAS INSANE, and when Rasheed Wallace was ejecteed the entire arena went insane that the indians game had to be paused for a minute cuz the batters couldnt hear the umps.

EdTheRevelator
10-13-2008, 07:38 PM
I went to Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals when Boobie took over, At the game it broke a sound thingy it was over like 40 dB there. It WAS INSANE, and when Rasheed Wallace was ejecteed the entire arena went insane that the indians game had to be paused for a minute cuz the batters couldnt hear the umps.

I was at the Indians game that night and I don't recall that. I think the game was already over by the time Sheed was ejected, because most of the people from the Indians game (myself included) wandered over to the giant tv screen they put up in between the Q and the Jake. One of my favorite Cleveland sports memories - seeing everyone there just going nuts, strangers hugging each other, it didn't matter. It was just awesome.

I went to my first playoff game last year, Game 4 vs. the Celtics, and yeah, it was pretty crazy.

23LBJCleBrowns
10-13-2008, 10:21 PM
I was at the Indians game that night and I don't recall that. I think the game was already over by the time Sheed was ejected, because most of the people from the Indians game (myself included) wandered over to the giant tv screen they put up in between the Q and the Jake. One of my favorite Cleveland sports memories - seeing everyone there just going nuts, strangers hugging each other, it didn't matter. It was just awesome.

I went to my first playoff game last year, Game 4 vs. the Celtics, and yeah, it was pretty crazy.

I went to Game 3 against the Celtics last year. INSANE!

Sbank
10-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Our Arena is a Hostile environment for opposing players during the regular season. Our fans go crazy especially crazy in the playoffs.