PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider your teams Arena a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT?

JordansBulls
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Do you consider your teams Arena a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT?

jimbobjarree
10-12-2008, 04:38 PM
hell yeah our fans are crazy, I'd say single handedly getting Artest ejected was an achievement, and a win is almost guaranteed when we play there.

also we have a cool new lighting system wher ethe whole stadium will be plunged into darkness as our players are introduced, something we have never had suprisingly.

AK-47
10-12-2008, 05:11 PM
The Jazz fans are very passionate and they bring that passion onto the opposing team. You are the enemy and all your players on that team are hated when you enter the Arena.

jimbobjarree
10-12-2008, 07:26 PM
especialy a jordan fan....get out

rainmanegbert2
10-12-2008, 11:00 PM
I-I E L L YEAH!!!!!!!!! But not in a bad way! Its good for the players and gives the jazz the homecourt advantaage that every home team should have! I LOVED playing in hostile crowds in high school bball! It motivated me, so if your a road NBA team and you cant handle the crowd go home **** yourself and cry to you wife or mom or whoevers baby you are =D GO JAZZ!!!!!

rainmanegbert2
10-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Finally! Thanks to dwill its gonna get even crazier at the esa!! Like jimbo j said lights out and new sound system and all the *******!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-13-2008, 03:20 AM
Yeah I'd say ESA is a pretty hostile environment... I get heckled all the time, but it's cool, a little competitivness always makes the games more fun. I've worn Jordan jerseys, CP3 jerseys, Melo, AI... at the games so i've had my share of ear-fulls. I think it's ok unless they get personal. Then it's not ok.

futureman
10-13-2008, 11:59 AM
It will be when artest comes into the crowd and beats the crud out of me after I throw my beer at him thats suspends him for life.

jimbobjarree
10-13-2008, 01:16 PM
you go girlfriend