PDA

View Full Version : Who would you trade LeBron for??

lakers4sho
10-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Imagine that you are the Cavs GM, would you trade LeBron for any of the following? Assume that it works financially...

A) Celtics Big Three (KG, Allen, Pierce)
B) Hornets duo (CP3, David West)
C) Heat duo (Wade, Marion)
D) Lakers Trio (Kobe, Gasol, Bynum)
E) Spurs Trio (Duncan, Ginobili, Parker)
F) Orlando's Magic (Superman)
G) Blazers duo (Roy, Oden)
H) Mavs Trio (Dirk, Howard, Terry)
I) Suns Trio (Nash, Amare, Shaq)
J) Raptors duo (Bosh, J.O.)
K) Nuggets Scoring Machines (Iverson, Anthony)
L) Sixers duo (Brand, Iggy)
M) Rockets Big Three (Yao, Artest, TMac)

Kobe4PRES2012
10-12-2008, 02:19 AM
thank God GMS arent ******** like you.. eh Maybe Isiah Thomas but thats about it!
Lebron is great but hes not worth 2-3 players.. and Kobe Bynum Gasol.. wtf are you stupid

Statik1
10-12-2008, 02:20 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/kshilcutt/disgust_picard.jpg

Kobe4PRES2012
10-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Lebron is worth maybe a Kobe with a 1st round pick or a cp3 with a 2nd round pick but thats about it

Kobe4PRES2012
10-12-2008, 02:21 AM
lock this stupid thread pls

JMan17
10-12-2008, 02:21 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/kshilcutt/disgust_picard.jpg

pretty much this...

kobynum2417
10-12-2008, 02:34 AM
dumbest thread evr hahah

Statik1
10-12-2008, 02:35 AM
I vote this worst thread of the year.........

Kobe4PRES2012
10-12-2008, 02:37 AM
why stop there, since this is highway robbery, why not ask for 1b or... the ownership of the franchise

Kyben36
10-12-2008, 02:43 AM
of cource you would. No matter what hapends if James can not do it even after pulling trades out of his *** to get players that would HELP him so he could win, then he is Nothing. I never heard MJ complain that My team sucks so I cant win. He made due with what he had. Thats what made him GR8. Same with CP3. Chris paul made a big rebounding and blocker into a scoring treat off the pick and role. he turned a late 1st round pick into an allstar player. Now I would much rather have him then James. Look at what he has done to improve any of his teamates.

Kobe4PRES2012
10-12-2008, 02:53 AM
of cource you would. No matter what hapends if James can not do it even after pulling trades out of his *** to get players that would HELP him so he could win, then he is Nothing. I never heard MJ complain that My team sucks so I cant win. He made due with what he had. Thats what made him GR8. Same with CP3. Chris paul made a big rebounding and blocker into a scoring treat off the pick and role. he turned a late 1st round pick into an allstar player. Now I would much rather have him then James. Look at what he has done to improve any of his teamates.

wow are you illiterate i don't understand what the FCK you just said. are you ********?

kobynum2417
10-12-2008, 02:57 AM
lakers

rick66ankiel24
10-12-2008, 03:03 AM
thank God GMS arent ******** like you.. eh Maybe Isiah Thomas but thats about it!
Lebron is great but hes not worth 2-3 players.. and Kobe Bynum Gasol.. wtf are you stupid

yea man id say mayb 50% of the teams proposing thos trades would accept them if the cavs were the ones offering them the deal.. ur dumb as ***

Big Quett
10-12-2008, 03:09 AM

I think you forgot that this is a team game and 1 great player cant win anything by himself. Ask K.G and A.I. And just because you didnt hear about Jordan complaining doesnt mean he didnt complain about his teammates. Jordan was one of the most competive players to ever play sports so im sure he wasnt happy earlier in his career when he couldnt get past the Pistons. And if i remember correctly jordan did have a top 50 hall of fame player beside him in Pippen. And i dont think he won 1 ring without him. And i like Paul but tell me again what has he ever won again? Same goes with Kobe. Kobe had arguably one of the greatest centers to ever play the game playing with him. Paul has 2 allstars. And what does LeBron have? Big Z hasnt been an allstar in 4 years. And when has LeBron complained about his teammates anyway?

pete_one
10-12-2008, 03:24 AM
i'd trade LeBron for the Boston Three Party

Lakersfan2483
10-12-2008, 05:47 AM
Imagine that you are the Cavs GM, would you trade LeBron for any of the following? Assume that it works financially...

A) Celtics Big Three (KG, Allen, Pierce)
B) Hornets duo (CP3, David West)
C) Heat duo (Wade, Marion)
D) Lakers Trio (Kobe, Gasol, Bynum)
E) Spurs Trio (Duncan, Ginobili, Parker)
F) Orlando's Magic (Superman)
G) Blazers duo (Roy, Oden)
H) Mavs Trio (Dirk, Howard, Terry)
I) Suns Trio (Nash, Amare, Shaq)
J) Raptors duo (Bosh, J.O.)
K) Nuggets Scoring Machines (Iverson, Anthony)
L) Sixers duo (Brand, Iggy)
M) Rockets Big Three (Yao, Artest, TMac)

Is this a joke? Lebron is great, but he's not worth an entire team. This has to be a joke.

JordansBulls
10-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Are you kidding me with this thread?

MiamiHeat
10-12-2008, 09:26 AM
I voted for

Any of Them
None of Them

:D

IversonIsKrazy
10-12-2008, 02:19 PM
this is the 2nd worst thread of the year.
the worst goes to...

"LeBron can play Center"

Hustla23
10-12-2008, 02:44 PM
lol I dunno about you guys but I wouldn't trade Lebron for anything.

I mean this is a guy who single handedly almost beat the championship Celtics.

He's going to be the best player in history and you never trade someone like that.

SwaggaIke
10-12-2008, 02:45 PM
I'd trade LeBron for a ham sandwich. Eat the sandwich and renig on the deal.