PDA

View Full Version : Will this year be simalar to last year

Kyben36
10-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Will there be as many Big Trades this year that realy make or break a team. Im not talking about Kurt Thomas to the Spurs trades, or Bench player trades. Im talking the big trades, like KG, Kidd, Gasol, Shaq, Bibby and the 3 way trade between the Bulls Cavs and Sonics. Big name players. We have already seen Mo Williams and Richard Jefferson. What other Big names might we see on the move this year if any

JordansBulls
10-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Vince Carter will get traded to a team like the Magic, Clippers or Mavericks or even Suns.

RoyalG333
10-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Lamar Odom will see a trade. Most likely destination? I say Chicago. Hinrich/Nocioni for Odom/Farmar

lavis
10-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Cavs will pull da trigga when they find out what they doesn't seem like it's enough (again).

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-11-2008, 05:54 PM
i dont know which player but there will be some trades with big names during the season

UofA
10-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Carter will almost certainly be moved. He could vastly improve a team down the strech

LAKERS 24/7
10-13-2008, 12:58 AM
allen iverson

njnets
10-13-2008, 04:46 PM
AI is expiring, it would only make sense to move him and get some value. then again, the nuggets want to get under the luxury tax so i could see him staying. if it was an owner like mark cuban, he would trade AI, not just wait for his contract to be up.

and i don't see carter being traded. next trade deadline, but not this one. nets need SOME type of scoring.

fredv
10-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Carter to Cleveland?

Would help Lebron..

SUNDUNDIDIT
10-13-2008, 05:39 PM
AI is expiring, it would only make sense to move him and get some value. then again, the nuggets want to get under the luxury tax so i could see him staying. if it was an owner like mark cuban, he would trade AI, not just wait for his contract to be up.

and i don't see carter being traded. next trade deadline, but not this one. nets need SOME type of scoring.

How would it make sense, when your only speculating on how the nuggets will be this year????? If they end up bein one of the hottest teams in the west before the trade deadline, you think it's going to make sense to move him then????

If any thing, the nuggets are going for a point guard, and i'm pretty sure they aren't going to put Iverson up for a PG, and leave a hole in SG....J.R. Smith hasn't became quite dependable yet.

MrBloop
10-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Will there be as many Big Trades this year that realy make or break a team. Im not talking about Kurt Thomas to the Spurs trades, or Bench player trades. Im talking the big trades, like KG, Kidd, Gasol, Shaq, Bibby and the 3 way trade between the Bulls Cavs and Sonics. Big name players. We have already seen Mo Williams and Richard Jefferson. What other Big names might we see on the move this year if any

I don't consider Mo Williams and RJ "BIG" names, thats just me.