PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Game 2: Nuggets @ Suns, 10/11, 10pm ET, TNT

Pages : 1 [2]

C-Dub
10-12-2008, 01:02 AM
ya, all we need is a set O and all of that will come right back, im not as happy about this game as the first, but it was still darn good for us, we are making a lot of improvements that we need to win some tuff games here, strating with the great role players

DenButsu
10-12-2008, 01:03 AM
ya, i kinda wish weems wasnt hurt so we could see a bit of him in the nba

Weems apparently had some kind of injury setback. I think he'd been scheduled to play again by the first week of the season, and then had some kind of accident and tweaked something... can't remember the details.

C-Dub
10-12-2008, 01:03 AM
well, ima leavin ya'll peace

oh, ok, well by the regular season opener ill be expecting him then, lol

BRAVE KID
10-12-2008, 01:04 AM
I was pleased with everything that I saw from Denver, they just have a new vibe to them. a new life, a new focus and I love it.

DenButsu
Later

SUNDUNDIDIT
We won against a good team....Who gives a damn how many assists or how set up our Offense was, it still got the job done, and the defense was stellar.

I'm exicted for the season.

BRAVE KID
10-12-2008, 01:05 AM
17 pages, not bad for a spark if I say so myself. great game. Enjoyed every bit of it.

cmellofan15
10-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Well Jurassic Park is on now anybody up for that? lol

Good game but I don't feel played our best on Defense or Offense.

We let them get too many outlet plays and it was partially the Offense's fault b/c the missed shots set them up.

JPHX
10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
incredible game. saw a lot of good things from both sides. i think the nugs are gonna be better than most people give you credit for. cant wait to see both teams at full strength.

SUNDUNDIDIT
10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
We won against a good team....Who gives a damn how many assists or how set up our Offense was, it still got the job done, and the defense was stellar.

I'm exicted for the season.

:guns:

BRAVE KID
10-12-2008, 01:16 AM
incredible game. saw a lot of good things from both sides. i think the nugs are gonna be better than most people give you credit for. cant wait to see both teams at full strength.
that lopez kid you guys have is going to have a nice future with yall.

Jetracer
10-12-2008, 01:16 AM
congrats on your win again, im out laterz all!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-12-2008, 04:27 AM
solid W.

DenButsu
10-12-2008, 06:40 AM
photos added to top post

BRAVE KID
10-12-2008, 11:55 AM
One thing I did notice is that Nene wasn't his high flying dominant self. What I mean by that was that when Nene was in top shape, he would literally fly in the air when he jumped, he didnt fly much so that leads me to believe he still isn't in top shape. He struggled when he received the ball in the low post, however when he received the ball outside of the paint and penetrated he was dominant. He has good moves just needs to finish a little better...Nene is improving though.

DenButsu
10-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Nene's 270 pounds now. 250 was his flying weight at the end of the 2006-07 season.

BRAVE KID
10-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Nene's 270 pounds now. 250 was his flying weight at the end of the 2006-07 season.that explains a lot. So we have another case in which Nene has to lose a lot of weight during the regular season..that is bad anyone who has to lose that much weight during the regular season is bound to tire out during the later part of the season.

F15Eagle
10-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Nene played well, he was effective in defending Shaq. He flew and dunked in the first preseason game with a pass from Iverson. AI knows how to get Nene going offensively, and Nene did not have him last night, and furthernore, it was cold.

KobeDaMamba24
10-12-2008, 02:02 PM
quick question from lakers fan.....why the hell does anthony carter start nonetheless play the guy is horrible....he cant do anything not even hit a jumpshot

BRAVE KID
10-12-2008, 02:12 PM
quick question from lakers fan.....why the hell does anthony carter start nonetheless play the guy is horrible....he cant do anything not even hit a jumpshotb/c of his defense and that Karl likes him. Karl respects him b/c he was one of the few who not only stressed D but also went out and backed up his talk. I personally don't think his D is that bad, he is a bit overaggressive at times and his height at times hurt us more than helps us but I think he can play respectable D. He is no way in hell a starter but I don't mind him for about 5-8 minutes.

SUNDUNDIDIT
10-12-2008, 02:21 PM
quick question from lakers fan.....why the hell does anthony carter start nonetheless play the guy is horrible....he cant do anything not even hit a jumpshot

You're right...I find it disappointin he's still on this team...He can't do **** on the court...He leaves people open,and theres no excuse for that....I saw it last year, and I saw it last night....There was a couple of shots, that the Suns got easy, and you see carter double teamin with J.r. Smith lookin around like he's lost....

And everytime someones puts the pick and roll on him, he doesn't get to the guard on time, which is why the player he's guardin is open.....He sucks flat out, and i'm always disgusted seein him on the court.

At when it comes to offense, he'll probably make 2 good plays the whole night....When a PG in the NBA, you gotta be a playmaker, and Carters definately the opposite.