PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Classic Games and NBA TV Classic Games - Question regarding them

JordansBulls
10-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Does anyone know when those classic games on ESPN Classic or NBA TV are decided?

I would like to see a few games in particular that I never see on either station. Such as Bulls vs Pacers game 7 1998 ECF. Mavs vs Spurs game 7 Semifinals 2006. Kings vs Lakers game 7 2002 WCF.

I always seem to see the 1988 NBA Finals game 6 on those stations, or something like Game 3 of the 2006 NBA finals, or some boring regular season game from like 2000. Classic games to me are games in the playoffs not regular season games.

Anyone know who to contact regarding other games?

Hellcrooner
10-11-2008, 02:36 AM
There are some regular season games that are classics too and serve to be aired.

example Pistons vs Devner 83?

And i woudl repeat ove and over Pistons versus Pacers Boxing venue

Lakersfan2483
10-11-2008, 05:29 AM
Does anyone know when those classic games on ESPN Classic or NBA TV are decided?

I would like to see a few games in particular that I never see on either station. Such as Bulls vs Pacers game 7 1998 ECF. Mavs vs Spurs game 7 Semifinals 2006. Kings vs Lakers game 7 2002 WCF.

I always seem to see the 1988 NBA Finals game 6 on those stations, or something like Game 3 of the 2006 NBA finals, or some boring regular season game from like 2000. Classic games to me are games in the playoffs not regular season games.

Anyone know who to contact regarding other games?

They never put those classic games on television, not sure who to contact. I bought a lakers DVD collection and it has the 2002, game 7 against the Kings on it. It also has some classic Magic vs Larry and Magic vs. Isaiah playoff games.

JordansBulls
10-20-2008, 11:50 AM
They never put those classic games on television, not sure who to contact. I bought a lakers DVD collection and it has the 2002, game 7 against the Kings on it. It also has some classic Magic vs Larry and Magic vs. Isaiah playoff games.

That is cool. I would like to see the Spurs vs Mavs in Game 7 again though.