PDA

View Full Version : Magic Johnson 'outraged' at talk-radio claims of his faking AIDS

JordansBulls
10-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Source: ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3636469)

MINNEAPOLIS -- Magic Johnson says he's outraged that a pair of Minneapolis talk radio hosts accused him of faking AIDS.

KTLK's Chris Baker and Langdon Perry made the remarks during Baker's conservative talk show on Wednesday.

The context for the remarks wasn't clear. According to a partial transcript and audio clip posted on a media watchdog site, mediamatters.org, the remarks came after a caller complained about demands on workers. Perry responded by asking about treatable diseases that a person can live with for a long time "if you just get some basic drugs."

Baker responded, "Like Magic Johnson?"

Perry replied, "Like Magic with his faked AIDS. Magic faked AIDS."

Baker said, "You think Magic faked AIDS for sympathy?"

Perry replied, "I'm convinced that Magic faked AIDS."

"Me too," Baker said.

Johnson issued a statement Thursday saying he was "outraged that Chris Baker and Langdon Perry would minimize such a serious and deadly issue."

"Millions are dying from HIV/AIDS, and the fact that they would make jokes about my status is unbelievable," Johnson said. "Chris, Langdon and KTLK should use their power in a more positive light by encouraging people to get tested for this disease instead of making up such ridiculous lies."

MiamiHeat
10-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Beat their ***** Magic!!
give them AIDs and prove it to them is real

Buckwheat
10-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Rape 'em

$KnicksAndKobe$
10-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Then why won't Magic share the cure ...

MiamiHeat
10-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Then why won't Magic share the cure ...

the cure is money, you have to inject tons of money and it will replace some crap and you will be cure... I know you need to be cure...

barreleffact
10-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I dont think he has it either honestly. Who else has lived thaaat long with it and is still healthy? Its borderline absurd. If he does, sorry, but most of the people I work with have discussed this a few times. For the most part, we all agreed. The only thing we cant fully explain is his motive

uchiha
10-10-2008, 04:13 PM
wow.. I really hope that he wouldn't do something like that

23LBJCleBrowns
10-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I would be outraged too.

barreleffact
10-10-2008, 04:18 PM
I would be outraged too.

If you actually had it...if you don't then its pointless. What are they doing besides insulting your character by questioning a lie. If he does, then it is very insulting because its like saying the world is against you because you havent died.

BoltLakerPadre
10-10-2008, 04:19 PM
That was such a stupid comment to make by those radio show hosts. Lets just hope they were trying to be contraversial for ratings, and aren't actually dumb enough to believe themselves. I mean seriously, even if you find it odd that an amazing athlete, with tons of money could survive for years after getting HIV (not aids), what could you possibly imagine to be him motivation for doing this? It ruined his amazing NBA career by forcing an early retiement (true he came back, but it wasn't the same), it caused him family problems, and it was probably an embaressment.

But ignorance is powerful, and there will always be people out there who want to believe something as stupid as this.

29$JerZ
10-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Not cool at all. You don't go making accusation like that without legit proof.

Also it's probably true Magic is still living because he has a ton of money to help treat it. Also being a former athlete means he got a better body then most people who have the AIDS.

LAKERS 24/7
10-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I've thought about it before, and there's no logical argument for him to do something like that (especially considering his personality).

mfudge
10-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I dont think he has it either honestly. Who else has lived thaaat long with it and is still healthy? Its borderline absurd. If he does, sorry, but most of the people I work with have discussed this a few times. For the most part, we all agreed. The only thing we cant fully explain is his motive

the motive issue is a HUGE issue. HUGE. why would Magic do something like that? he was in the prime of his career when he was forced to retire. if his motive was to raise awareness, he'd have been just as effective doing it in the twilight of his career than in his prime. there's clearly NO reason why he would do that, so why would he do that?

and if you're confused as to why he's lived for 16years with it.... like someone said... the cure to pretty much anything is MONEY. and we ALL know Magic has plenty of it. he's able to pay for the numerous treatments, whatever they are, in order to survive.

but i guess since all your co-workers agree with you, you must have the correct opinion, right? where do u work? some fast-food joint? or some retail store with other high school kids?

Afridi786
10-10-2008, 04:26 PM
The cure is liquidizing money and injecting it in to your bloodstream.

Red_Sox_89
10-10-2008, 04:47 PM
That's ridiculous. Those guys are just trying to stir **** up. How could you accuse someone of that. I don't think anyone would lie about having AIDS.

29$JerZ
10-10-2008, 04:48 PM
The cure is liquidizing money and injecting it in to your bloodstream.

You have to make sure it's fully concentrated and it has to be over 100,000 :)

KG2TB
10-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Pretty stupid thing to say. Magic has HIV, not AIDS. He caught it before it went into full blown AIDS. Since he has tons of money he can afford the treatment to keep it at bay. It's not just Magic, a lot of people are in the same boat he's in. You can live with it but you can never cure it. But on the subject of conspiracies, I think there is a CURE for AIDS that the government has had for some time. With all these great scientists, and billions of dollars in research you can't convince me we can't come up with a cure. Population control my friends. Think about all the people who've died from AIDS and cancer alike, if they were ALL cured the population of our planet would be CRAZY. It's sad to say, but I believe it. They have the cures but are only content on keeping the rich alive

ugottabjoshinme
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Pretty stupid thing to say. Magic has HIV, not AIDS. He caught it before it went into full blown AIDS. Since he has tons of money he can afford the treatment to keep it at bay. It's not just Magic, a lot of people are in the same boat he's in. You can live with it but you can never cure it. But on the subject of conspiracies, I think there is a CURE for AIDS that the government has had for some time. With all these great scientists, and billions of dollars in research you can't convince me we can't come up with a cure. Population control my friends. Think about all the people who've died from AIDS and cancer alike, if they were ALL cured the population of our planet would be CRAZY. It's sad to say, but I believe it. They have the cures but are only content on keeping the rich alive

thats messed up....

barreleffact
10-10-2008, 05:29 PM

May sound odd to some, but it has some debatable points. Certainly no more unrealistic than the CIA creating HIV in a lab and then testing it in africa and parts of america as an attempt to "purify" the world among other things. basically purify in this case means to kill blacks, gays, and all unrespectable whites. I've done some research but certainly not enough to argue, but either way it sounds scary and in no way unrealistic. the governemnt is pretty F'ed up. After the 9-11 conspiracy stuff...nothing is going to surprise me

KG2TB
10-10-2008, 05:40 PM
May sound odd to some, but it has some debatable points. Certainly no more unrealistic than the CIA creating HIV in a lab and then testing it in africa and parts of america as an attempt to "purify" the world among other things. basically purify in this case means to kill blacks, gays, and all unrespectable whites. I've done some research but certainly not enough to argue, but either way it sounds scary and in no way unrealistic. the governemnt is pretty F'ed up. After the 9-11 conspiracy stuff...nothing is going to surprise me

Indeed, the government is beyond ****ed up. They all have agendas and if you think we (people with less than millions of dollars) are in it, then you might want to re-consider your stance. I think AIDS is a man-made disease. Where did it come from? Where? Monkeys in Africa? Give me a break, monkeys have been around for thousands of years yet AIDS really just broke out in what, the 70s? The government isn't about our well being. We're supposed to be the ones fueling the government, in a sense they're supposed to be our slaves. Our voice should be THEIR actions. It's funny though how now it's just the opposite and so many of us are ok with it.

barreleffact
10-10-2008, 05:41 PM
the motive issue is a HUGE issue. HUGE. why would Magic do something like that? he was in the prime of his career when he was forced to retire. if his motive was to raise awareness, he'd have been just as effective doing it in the twilight of his career than in his prime. there's clearly NO reason why he would do that, so why would he do that?

and if you're confused as to why he's lived for 16years with it.... like someone said... the cure to pretty much anything is MONEY. and we ALL know Magic has plenty of it. he's able to pay for the numerous treatments, whatever they are, in order to survive.

but i guess since all your co-workers agree with you, you must have the correct opinion, right? where do u work? some fast-food joint? or some retail store with other high school kids?

Dude, stfu. I guarantee I am smarter than you are. As far as my coworkers that I discussed it with 2 were in college, 1 is freshly graduated and searching for a job(only reason he works there is because hes taking time off before he goes back for his masters), and 1 was former military and is now overseas making about 110K per year...WTF are you doing with your life?

anyway, yes, Ive stated that the motive is a huge issue, but 16 years AND STILL healthy has to make one wonder. With all the lies in society, you honestly think anything is impossible? you sound like a very ignorant guy.

Money cant make someone live forever. even bill gates isnt immortal. AIDs as of now has no cure. I do not believe it does. we arent the only country working to cure it. Africa especially would love to cure it. If it was so easy, why would they not have cured it by now? dont give me any bs about their wealth nor intellect either. there are a great number of african scholars and many places in africa are very wealthy. ima close the door on that BS right now. There are treatments and medicines to help you survive, but this isnt 10 years...its really 17 goin on 18. he is fat now, so that former athlete stuff is out the window. he is never in the news about having any kind of sickness, injury, or any medical anything. I mean, im not saying 100% that he does not have HIV nor that I want him dead, but it just doesnt look likely considering he has absolutely 0 of the complications that come with it.

mfudge
10-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Dude, stfu. I guarantee I am smarter than you are. As far as my coworkers that I discussed it with 2 were in college, 1 is freshly graduated and searching for a job(only reason he works there is because hes taking time off before he goes back for his masters), and 1 was former military and is now overseas making about 110K per year...WTF are you doing with your life?

anyway, yes, Ive stated that the motive is a huge issue, but 16 years AND STILL healthy has to make one wonder. With all the lies in society, you honestly think anything is impossible? you sound like a very ignorant guy.

Money cant make someone live forever. even bill gates isnt immortal. AIDs as of now has no cure. I do not believe it does. we arent the only country working to cure it. Africa especially would love to cure it. If it was so easy, why would they not have cured it by now? dont give me any bs about their wealth nor intellect either. there are a great number of african scholars and many places in africa are very wealthy. ima close the door on that BS right now. There are treatments and medicines to help you survive, but this isnt 10 years...its really 17 goin on 18. he is fat now, so that former athlete stuff is out the window. he is never in the news about having any kind of sickness, injury, or any medical anything. I mean, im not saying 100% that he does not have HIV nor that I want him dead, but it just doesnt look likely considering he has absolutely 0 of the complications that come with it.

LMAO. Like I said. Because your "highly credentialed" coworkers agree with you and you believe you are smarter than me, you HAVE to be right on the issue, right? I like how you come straight out with "I'm smarter than you" and you talk about all your coworkers accolades. What are yours? I'm guessing I was correct in saying that you work at a fastfood place or a retail store because you didn't deny that.

Nevermind the fact that you entire argument is based on SPECULATION.

Do you know what speculation is? Its to come up with a theory based on conjecture.

Do you know what conjecture is? It's to form an opinion WITHOUT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OR PROOF.

You haven't proved anything. You just have a dumbass opinion based on NOTHING. You're no better than the radio guys Magic is challenging.

You're calling me ignorant? Ignorance is judging a man on SPECULATION. There's no GOOD reason for Magic to lie about something like that.

Unless you can give me a GOOD reason why he would lie, then I'm going to take the man on his word that he has HIV.

The only reason you've given is that people lie. Based on that, we shouldn't believe anything. The Lakers don't actually play in LA. Kobe isn't Kobe Bryant's real name. And the Celtics didn't win the championship last year. I don't believe any of it because people lie. :rolleyes:

And no one is saying that Magic can live FOREVER. Forever is a very, very, VERY long time. We're talking about 18 years here. Last time I checked, 18 years is NOT equal to forever. And Magic just might be immortal, as is Bill Gates. But I'm talking about legacy not literally living forever. Money CAN make people live longer than the typical expectancy of a terminal disease.

I'm done with this. I'm sorry. I can't take a guy seriously who bases his opinion on nothing.

DopieB
10-10-2008, 06:14 PM
You have to make sure it's fully concentrated and it has to be over 100,000 :)
:clap:
Got to love South Park

JOSETHEALLSTAR
10-10-2008, 06:21 PM
stupid comments

blacknell
10-10-2008, 06:24 PM
why would someone lie about having aids and then end there basketball career?

barreleffact
10-10-2008, 06:34 PM
LMAO. Like I said. Because your "highly credentialed" coworkers agree with you and you believe you are smarter than me, you HAVE to be right on the issue, right? I like how you come straight out with "I'm smarter than you" and you talk about all your coworkers accolades. What are yours? I'm guessing I was correct in saying that you work at a fastfood place or a retail store because you didn't deny that.

Nevermind the fact that you entire argument is based on SPECULATION.

Do you know what speculation is? Its to come up with a theory based on conjecture.

Do you know what conjecture is? It's to form an opinion WITHOUT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OR PROOF.

You haven't proved anything. You just have a dumbass opinion based on NOTHING. You're no better than the radio guys Magic is challenging.

You're calling me ignorant? Ignorance is judging a man on SPECULATION. There's no GOOD reason for Magic to lie about something like that.

Unless you can give me a GOOD reason why he would lie, then I'm going to take the man on his word that he has HIV.

The only reason you've given is that people lie. Based on that, we shouldn't believe anything. The Lakers don't actually play in LA. Kobe isn't Kobe Bryant's real name. And the Celtics didn't win the championship last year. I don't believe any of it because people lie. :rolleyes:

And no one is saying that Magic can live FOREVER. Forever is a very, very, VERY long time. We're talking about 18 years here. Last time I checked, 18 years is NOT equal to forever. And Magic just might be immortal, as is Bill Gates. But I'm talking about legacy not literally living forever. Money CAN make people live longer than the typical expectancy of a terminal disease.

I'm done with this. I'm sorry. I can't take a guy seriously who bases his opinion on nothing.

That's real. i honestly have no REAL means of proving anything. thats increibly hard to do w/o even giving a possible motive. That was in my 1st post...no motive.

Yes, i do work at a retail store. A lot of students do. I myself, would still be in school, but i couldnt pay my tuition and Im about to join the airforce and use them for living, financial freedom/loan repayment, and to pay for me to continue school while im in and the GI bill after I leave. My major is computer science. basically my concentration will enable me to be a software developer, so I definately intend to do that while Im in the military to add to my resume. I think, i pretty much gave you a good description of who I am...dont u think?

anyway, ignorance comes in many forms. to believe in anything can be considered ignorant..especially anything in the media or government based. We NEVER get the entire story. we never will either.

the rest of what you said was just ********. If you are going to misconstrue my words, at least have it be with comparisons that make sense not things that can be proven by simply looking them up..AKA facts. you know what it will take for me to believe he has HIV? a blood test. have the radio ppl be there when he gets a blood test and when he finds out his results.

barreleffact
10-10-2008, 06:34 PM
why would someone lie about having aids and then end there basketball career?

why not??? JP. but Hey, if people can believe tupac is alive, why not believe that Magic doesnt have HIV? and I am in no way implying Tupac is alive. that I have no opinion on what so ever

LA_cabals
10-10-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't know how else to say it, so I'll let these guys tell you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGP9DAAi4A)

On a more serious note though, I cannot believe some of you actually believe that he is faking this disease.

Magic was tested positive for HIV, not AIDS. Is that really hard for some of you to understand? It's real simple...goto Wikipedia and lookup the difference between the two.

...it just doesnt look likely considering he has absolutely 0 of the complications that come with it.

Really?? What are these complications you speak of sir? Is there any treatment that impedes the advancement of these complications before it leads to AIDS?

...the governemnt is pretty F'ed up. After the 9-11 conspiracy stuff...nothing is going to surprise me

And you said you are going to join the Military\Airforce?? :rolleyes:

mfudge
10-10-2008, 08:26 PM
That's real. i honestly have no REAL means of proving anything. thats increibly hard to do w/o even giving a possible motive. That was in my 1st post...no motive.

Yes, i do work at a retail store. A lot of students do. I myself, would still be in school, but i couldnt pay my tuition and Im about to join the airforce and use them for living, financial freedom/loan repayment, and to pay for me to continue school while im in and the GI bill after I leave. My major is computer science. basically my concentration will enable me to be a software developer, so I definately intend to do that while Im in the military to add to my resume. I think, i pretty much gave you a good description of who I am...dont u think?

anyway, ignorance comes in many forms. to believe in anything can be considered ignorant..especially anything in the media or government based. We NEVER get the entire story. we never will either.

the rest of what you said was just ********. If you are going to misconstrue my words, at least have it be with comparisons that make sense not things that can be proven by simply looking them up..AKA facts. you know what it will take for me to believe he has HIV? a blood test. have the radio ppl be there when he gets a blood test and when he finds out his results.

then how do you sit there and believe in it? how can you believe something that there's NO PROOF for?

you proved my point exactly. a lot of students are still at retail stores and the like. you know what students are? ignorant and immature. their opinions are ignorant and immature. they like to "go against the grain" rather than go with conventional logic and wisdom. so naturally your radical student friends are going to agree that its possible that he doesn't have AIDs. Your boy who's biding time til he gets his masters is still in that student mindset. once you all live a little, you'll understand a little better.

and the bolded part is why i hate all of this anti-war talk. you said it yourself, you're going to USE the military to help you pay for practically everything in life. that's why a lot of kids in the military joined up for in the first place. and now that we're in a time of war they're all crying to come home and be with their mommy and daddy. sorry, son but that's what you all signed up for. it was part of the deal. you get paid, but there was always the risk of being deployed. no one forced any of you to join the military. you all knew what you were getting into when u signed up. everything is all fine and dandy as long as we're in peaceful times cuz you're all getting free rides. but once wartime comes and you're at risk, you all of a sudden want out or want to stay home. u can't have one without the other boys.

and a doctor already diagnosed magic with HIV. how much more proof do you need? i don't see people asking for doctor's reports for every last injury in the world of sports. so i suppose all those guys getting surgery and the like are faking it right? as an athlete, Magic's life was the game of basketball. his life! and to give up his life for some lie? you've got to be kidding me.

and you wanna talk about ********? your last paragraph is ********. you're trying to use big words but you don't know how to use them. i still don't kno what you're trying to say there. but let me address it as best i can. i didn't misconstrue your words. i refuted them with facts.

like i said, i'm done with this. when those radio personalities come out with an apology to magic in the next couple of days, i'd expect the same out of you. :p

cmellofan15
10-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Wow, Eazy E died from AIDS after like 3 months he was paid wasn't he?

Dude, I'm still not convinced he really has it I don't know what he was expecting from telling everybody but there's no proof that he does have it.

blacknell
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM

Dude, I'm still not convinced he really has it I don't know what he was expecting from telling everybody but there's no proof that he does have it.

go listen to The Game's new cd LAX and he'll tell you why Easy E died from it so fast.

barreleffact
10-11-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't know how else to say it, so I'll let these guys tell you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGP9DAAi4A)

On a more serious note though, I cannot believe some of you actually believe that he is faking this disease.

Magic was tested positive for HIV, not AIDS. Is that really hard for some of you to understand? It's real simple...goto Wikipedia and lookup the difference between the two.

Really?? What are these complications you speak of sir? Is there any treatment that impedes the advancement of these complications before it leads to AIDS?

And you said you are going to join the Military\Airforce?? :rolleyes:

1st- I know the difference between HIV and AIDS. one causes teh other basically. AIDS is the after affect of the HIV killing all your white blood cells etc and your immune system becomes too weak to fight anything including the common cold. I also know that some people naturaly are immune to HIV. not immune meaning they cant get it, but immune in tha it cant affect them. basically this is generally caused by their white blood cells lacking a key strand needed for the virus to attach itself and then reproduce inside the cell and then kill it. I believe I know enough. if Magic is one of those rare few people, that is fine. But if he is, he would have had ZERO reason to retire. those are the only ones Ive ever heard of that can survive at all. let alone have no complications and not pass it on through sex generally.

2nd- hell yea ima use the military. I know the gov't is full of ****, but part of that **** is money. Ima use them for all I can. that doesnt mean I have to believe anything at all. 9-11 was the most made up conspiracy ever. It is so blatantly bogus, its unheard of. If you actually research it, it becomes obvious to the point that you cant believe you ever believed the "official statement"

barreleffact
10-11-2008, 12:22 AM
then how do you sit there and believe in it? how can you believe something that there's NO PROOF for?

you proved my point exactly. a lot of students are still at retail stores and the like. you know what students are? ignorant and immature. their opinions are ignorant and immature. they like to "go against the grain" rather than go with conventional logic and wisdom. so naturally your radical student friends are going to agree that its possible that he doesn't have AIDs. Your boy who's biding time til he gets his masters is still in that student mindset. once you all live a little, you'll understand a little better.

and the bolded part is why i hate all of this anti-war talk. you said it yourself, you're going to USE the military to help you pay for practically everything in life. that's why a lot of kids in the military joined up for in the first place. and now that we're in a time of war they're all crying to come home and be with their mommy and daddy. sorry, son but that's what you all signed up for. it was part of the deal. you get paid, but there was always the risk of being deployed. no one forced any of you to join the military. you all knew what you were getting into when u signed up. everything is all fine and dandy as long as we're in peaceful times cuz you're all getting free rides. but once wartime comes and you're at risk, you all of a sudden want out or want to stay home. u can't have one without the other boys.

and a doctor already diagnosed magic with HIV. how much more proof do you need? i don't see people asking for doctor's reports for every last injury in the world of sports. so i suppose all those guys getting surgery and the like are faking it right? as an athlete, Magic's life was the game of basketball. his life! and to give up his life for some lie? you've got to be kidding me.

and you wanna talk about ********? your last paragraph is ********. you're trying to use big words but you don't know how to use them. i still don't kno what you're trying to say there. but let me address it as best i can. i didn't misconstrue your words. i refuted them with facts.

like i said, i'm done with this. when those radio personalities come out with an apology to magic in the next couple of days, i'd expect the same out of you. :p

There's plenty of proof for the 9-11 conspiracy. The fact that Magic is alive and well is proof enough for me for his too. IDK his motive, but proof and motive are 2 entirely different things.

Students are not only the future, but some are very bright individuals. like i asked before, wtf have you done with your life? im assuming not much because if you were a college grad, you wouldnt try to degrade others trying to be where you are. but it doesnt matter, the fact that you never graduated and Im assuming arent trying either just screams to me that you arent intelligent enough to fully understand. This in no means is meant to degrade anyone other than you. there are plenty of fine, respectable, and well paying jobs that dont require degrees. however its just funny how only those with BS jobs tend to think that those who aspire for better are naive...w/e.

the entire go against the grain argument is the most ignorant thing ive heard yet. Do you not want to know the truths in life? ignorance is bliss to some, but I for one prefer to not be lied to. You have to question almost everything especially anything in the media and or from teh government. If you dont, that honestly makes you look like a fool. Look into things for yourself. RESEARCH and then make your own opinions, but to say that going against the grain is showing immaturity and ignorance is absurd. Even if a hypothesis is wrong and the media is right, its always good to have someone who tries to check for truth.

You say once I live a little I'll understand better. Im sorry, but I hate that logic. There are plenty of old immature retards and yound very mature and respectable scholars. its all about seeing the big picture and I believe researching for myself helps that. I have not done as much research as I would like to as far as Magic johnsons case is concerned but I feel like I am very knowledgable about HIV and AIDS.

IDC about going to war. One because I agree that it is my choice. there is no draft, nobody is making us join so we should live with our choices for better or worse. plus, my job wont have me in the battle field...i ain no dummy. lol, but I agree with you 100% that there is no crying about being deployed if you agreed and knew the risk...stop loss(lost...idk) is entirely different tho. that i can understand being upset with.

Like I said, its gonna take more than 1 doctor whose reports I havent seen for myself to make me believe. It will actually take a new study. Even then i will have doubts so there may be no way for me to ever believe. regardless, i dont care at all. his HIV or lack there of does not affect me.

you didnt refute my words with fact. you argued a debatable situation with ones that arent. thats pretty dumb. its not a good comparison and it isnt a good way to get your point across. its worse than using circular reasoning. at least with circular reasoning you will be right if you find a way to connect it. your stuff was just out there.

Nighthawk
10-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Lol....Yeahhh this is pretty ridiculous. I mean we all know it seems like Magic has had AIDS FOREVER! But come on now.

Was this guy dead serious. Or was he being sarcastic?

mfudge
10-11-2008, 02:59 AM
There's plenty of proof for the 9-11 conspiracy. The fact that Magic is alive and well is proof enough for me for his too. IDK his motive, but proof and motive are 2 entirely different things.

Students are not only the future, but some are very bright individuals. like i asked before, wtf have you done with your life? im assuming not much because if you were a college grad, you wouldnt try to degrade others trying to be where you are. but it doesnt matter, the fact that you never graduated and Im assuming arent trying either just screams to me that you arent intelligent enough to fully understand. This in no means is meant to degrade anyone other than you. there are plenty of fine, respectable, and well paying jobs that dont require degrees. however its just funny how only those with BS jobs tend to think that those who aspire for better are naive...w/e.

the entire go against the grain argument is the most ignorant thing ive heard yet. Do you not want to know the truths in life? ignorance is bliss to some, but I for one prefer to not be lied to. You have to question almost everything especially anything in the media and or from teh government. If you dont, that honestly makes you look like a fool. Look into things for yourself. RESEARCH and then make your own opinions, but to say that going against the grain is showing immaturity and ignorance is absurd. Even if a hypothesis is wrong and the media is right, its always good to have someone who tries to check for truth.

You say once I live a little I'll understand better. Im sorry, but I hate that logic. There are plenty of old immature retards and yound very mature and respectable scholars. its all about seeing the big picture and I believe researching for myself helps that. I have not done as much research as I would like to as far as Magic johnsons case is concerned but I feel like I am very knowledgable about HIV and AIDS.

IDC about going to war. One because I agree that it is my choice. there is no draft, nobody is making us join so we should live with our choices for better or worse. plus, my job wont have me in the battle field...i ain no dummy. lol, but I agree with you 100% that there is no crying about being deployed if you agreed and knew the risk...stop loss(lost...idk) is entirely different tho. that i can understand being upset with.

Like I said, its gonna take more than 1 doctor whose reports I havent seen for myself to make me believe. It will actually take a new study. Even then i will have doubts so there may be no way for me to ever believe. regardless, i dont care at all. his HIV or lack there of does not affect me.

you didnt refute my words with fact. you argued a debatable situation with ones that arent. thats pretty dumb. its not a good comparison and it isnt a good way to get your point across. its worse than using circular reasoning. at least with circular reasoning you will be right if you find a way to connect it. your stuff was just out there.

wait.. so you're saying that you believe in Magic's conspiracy because of the 9-11 conspiracy theory? how are the two related whatsoever?

you said in a post earlier that you know that people can survive with HIV but that shouldn't have forced Magic to retire if he was one of those people. You do realize that there's been 17years of research between then and now? People didn't know then what they know now about the disease. Instead there was widespread fear that Magic would be highly contagious (ask Karl "*******" Malone about that one).

I think we BOTH need to stop using so many generalities when we speak. SOME students are the future, not all of them. Well, I take that back. They are ALL our future, but some are going to contribute more to the future than others. And, you're right... not ALL students are immature and ignorant. What I was trying to say, which you clearly could NOT grasp, is that you're ignorant and immature. Case in point... your view that Magic's conspiracy is true because 9-11 conspiracy is true. The thing with that is... the two of them are NOT related in anyway shape or form other than the fact they're conspiracy theories. Secondly... there's been research and PLENTY of evidence to prove 9-11's theory, but you have absolutely NO research or evidence to prove Magic's theory. Do you understand? Basing opinion on speculation is ignorant. Am I saying not to question "factual" things at face value, no. Question all you want. But don't make opinions against those "facts" until you have GOOD evidence that proves them to be otherwise false.

I'm pretty sure that Magic's personal health files will NEVER be posted for public view. I don't think anyone in history has ever had their medical files posted for public view. But to keep some sanity, you have to put some level of trust in reports on things like this. For all we know, Heath Ledger could've hanged himself in his hotel room, but reports say he died from drug use. For anyone to ask for his autopsy reports to be viewable by public would be absurd. For anyone to make a claim other than what the media released based on the autopsy results is absurd. "I don't think Chick Hearn died, he just wanted to get out of the spotlight and save his voice from broadcasting Lakers games." "Andrew Bynum didn't really hurt his knee last year, the league just needed to let KG and Pierce win a title so they promised the Lakers another threepeat if they sat Bynum for the rest of the 2008 season." It's just insane where you can go with the attitude you have about the media and government.

You understand what I'm saying. Is it possible he doesn't have it? Yes. But is there any hard evidence for it? No. Is there any hard evidence for 9-11 conspiracies? Yes. Do you get it? It's been 17years.. don't you think some sort of theory would've come out if Magic was faking it? Numbers of people share your belief, but no one can come up with the evidence that people who researched 9-11 have come up with.

Bottomline: There's NO evidence for you to believe anything other than that Magic has HIV/AIDs. There's PLENTY of evidence for you to believe any conspiracies about 9-11. I don't have a problem with 9-11 conspiracy theories. I do have a problem with Magic Johnson conspiracy theories. Why? EVIDENCE. Boom. You got nothing to stand on.

mfudge
10-11-2008, 03:06 AM

there's no proof that he doesn't have it :rolleyes:

barreleffact
10-11-2008, 01:12 PM
wait.. so you're saying that you believe in Magic's conspiracy because of the 9-11 conspiracy theory? how are the two related whatsoever?

you said in a post earlier that you know that people can survive with HIV but that shouldn't have forced Magic to retire if he was one of those people. You do realize that there's been 17years of research between then and now? People didn't know then what they know now about the disease. Instead there was widespread fear that Magic would be highly contagious (ask Karl "*******" Malone about that one).

I think we BOTH need to stop using so many generalities when we speak. SOME students are the future, not all of them. Well, I take that back. They are ALL our future, but some are going to contribute more to the future than others. And, you're right... not ALL students are immature and ignorant. What I was trying to say, which you clearly could NOT grasp, is that you're ignorant and immature. Case in point... your view that Magic's conspiracy is true because 9-11 conspiracy is true. The thing with that is... the two of them are NOT related in anyway shape or form other than the fact they're conspiracy theories. Secondly... there's been research and PLENTY of evidence to prove 9-11's theory, but you have absolutely NO research or evidence to prove Magic's theory. Do you understand? Basing opinion on speculation is ignorant. Am I saying not to question "factual" things at face value, no. Question all you want. But don't make opinions against those "facts" until you have GOOD evidence that proves them to be otherwise false.

I'm pretty sure that Magic's personal health files will NEVER be posted for public view. I don't think anyone in history has ever had their medical files posted for public view. But to keep some sanity, you have to put some level of trust in reports on things like this. For all we know, Heath Ledger could've hanged himself in his hotel room, but reports say he died from drug use. For anyone to ask for his autopsy reports to be viewable by public would be absurd. For anyone to make a claim other than what the media released based on the autopsy results is absurd. "I don't think Chick Hearn died, he just wanted to get out of the spotlight and save his voice from broadcasting Lakers games." "Andrew Bynum didn't really hurt his knee last year, the league just needed to let KG and Pierce win a title so they promised the Lakers another threepeat if they sat Bynum for the rest of the 2008 season." It's just insane where you can go with the attitude you have about the media and government.

You understand what I'm saying. Is it possible he doesn't have it? Yes. But is there any hard evidence for it? No. Is there any hard evidence for 9-11 conspiracies? Yes. Do you get it? It's been 17years.. don't you think some sort of theory would've come out if Magic was faking it? Numbers of people share your belief, but no one can come up with the evidence that people who researched 9-11 have come up with.

Bottomline: There's NO evidence for you to believe anything other than that Magic has HIV/AIDs. There's PLENTY of evidence for you to believe any conspiracies about 9-11. I don't have a problem with 9-11 conspiracy theories. I do have a problem with Magic Johnson conspiracy theories. Why? EVIDENCE. Boom. You got nothing to stand on.

Basically, you've just restated a lot of things ive said. I already have agreed that there isnt any evidnce save the fact that we've never seen him ill. I also stated that it doesnt really matter, Im just the type who doesnt believe much of anything. Magic probably is not one of the few rare types who are immune. Most of the immune are european or of eurpean descent. to be completely immune BOTH parents must also be immune also. to be resistant, only one. there are also other types of immunity to it, but I do not think he classifies(based off the limited information I know, of course)

No, I am not saying I believe in a Magic conspracy because of the 9-11 one. there are many conspiracies out there. thats just the first one to come to mind. If I recall correctly, I began talking about the 9-11 conspiracy when we began speaking of HIV's creation and I said something along the lines of if the gov't can drop the towers, why couldnt they create HIV.

Either way, I am neither immature nor ignorant. I just choose to not believe much that doesnt directly affect me. but if it doesnt affect me, i generally do not care much either. its just food for thought at times. I would just like to see some signs from him: skin growing more pale, a cough...ever, a medicine sponsored by Magic. IDK...idc either tho. you guys act like it has a huge impact when in reality it doesnt matter at all to us. so what if someone doubts another.

I'm done tho. we agreed on there is no hard evidence. so how is it really a debateable subject? it isnt. Call it speculation if you want to, so what. speculation leads to snooping/ research which can lead to discovery

BleedPurple
10-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Magic does not have AIDS, he is HIV positive.There is a difference.

_Supreme_
10-11-2008, 02:36 PM
wait.. so you're saying that you believe in Magic's conspiracy because of the 9-11 conspiracy theory?

:laugh:

Famous03
10-11-2008, 02:58 PM
The guy has Aids. Only if you have money can you treat it.

mfudge
10-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Basically, you've just restated a lot of things ive said. I already have agreed that there isnt any evidnce save the fact that we've never seen him ill. I also stated that it doesnt really matter, Im just the type who doesnt believe much of anything. Magic probably is not one of the few rare types who are immune. Most of the immune are european or of eurpean descent. to be completely immune BOTH parents must also be immune also. to be resistant, only one. there are also other types of immunity to it, but I do not think he classifies(based off the limited information I know, of course)

No, I am not saying I believe in a Magic conspracy because of the 9-11 one. there are many conspiracies out there. thats just the first one to come to mind. If I recall correctly, I began talking about the 9-11 conspiracy when we began speaking of HIV's creation and I said something along the lines of if the gov't can drop the towers, why couldnt they create HIV.

Either way, I am neither immature nor ignorant. I just choose to not believe much that doesnt directly affect me. but if it doesnt affect me, i generally do not care much either. its just food for thought at times. I would just like to see some signs from him: skin growing more pale, a cough...ever, a medicine sponsored by Magic. IDK...idc either tho. you guys act like it has a huge impact when in reality it doesnt matter at all to us. so what if someone doubts another.

I'm done tho. we agreed on there is no hard evidence. so how is it really a debateable subject? it isnt. Call it speculation if you want to, so what. speculation leads to snooping/ research which can lead to discovery

I don't think you're really going to snoop/research into a Magic conspiracy. And if you do, I don't think you'll be the first to give it a try. This isn't a novel idea that you just came up with. Apparently people's snooping and research have yielded next to nothing in support of any kind of conspiracy.

In any case, we agree to disagree.

{}
10-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Beat their ***** Magic!!

Yup. Let's get those two *** clowns together for a show with Magic. Introduce a syringe on the show and lets see how confident they are then about Magic faking HIV. :smoking:

If they refuse to inject themselves with his blood, then have some thugs nearby to deliver an Intensive Care worthy arse beating. Talk the talk, then you've got to walk the walk.

mfudge
10-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Here's the an article (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3636469) that details the radio station's response to the issue.

UofA
10-13-2008, 12:19 AM
I would be livid, what a dick thing to say

godschild
10-13-2008, 12:21 AM
why in gods name would you lie about HAVING aids, you lie about NOT having aids, people just open their mouths nowdays just to be heard

dre1990
10-13-2008, 12:36 AM
I would be ****ing mad to

SAVAGE CLAW
10-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Wich kind of moron can bring up those "news".

Yes of course a top athlete that is considered the best ever at the sport and its in his Prime with a contract yet to be fulfilled completely would give up his career right after losing the Finals against another top athlete who is claiming to be the best ever at hte sport .........

Yes sure he would fake aids....

Come On!!!!

tmacsc2
10-13-2008, 05:17 AM
why in gods name would you lie about HAVING aids, you lie about NOT having aids, people just open their mouths nowdays just to be heard

this guy is completely different from what i just read in his thread hahah thats hella funny to me

LA_cabals
10-15-2008, 05:36 PM

... If I recall correctly, I began talking about the 9-11 conspiracy when we began speaking of HIV's creation and I said something along the lines of if the gov't can drop the towers, why couldnt they create HIV.

Well This should put an end to your theory\conspiracy...

AIDS Virus Traces Back 100 Years (http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/10/01/aids-virus-hiv.html)

Oct. 1, 2008 -- The AIDS virus has been circulating among people for about 100 years, decades longer than scientists had thought, a new study suggests.

Genetic analysis pushes the estimated origin of HIV back to between 1884 and 1924, with a more focused estimate at 1908.

Previously, scientists had estimated the origin at around 1930. AIDS wasn't recognized formally until 1981 when it got the attention of public health officials in the United States.

The new result is "not a monumental shift, but it means the virus was circulating under our radar even longer than we knew," says Michael Worobey of the University of Arizona, an author of the new work.

The results appear in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature. Researchers note that the newly calculated dates fall during the rise of cities in Africa, and they suggest urban development may have promoted HIV's initial establishment and early spread.

Scientists say HIV descended from a chimpanzee virus that jumped to humans in Africa, probably when people butchered chimps. Many individuals were probably infected that way, but so few other people caught the virus that it failed to get a lasting foothold, researchers say.

barreleffact
10-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Well This should put an end to your theory\conspiracy...

yup...that 1 researcher trumps all the rest who think it was created(evolved) in a lab. na, but seriously the Virus itself is probably a mutation from the simien virus, but it would not surprise me in the least if it was evolved or mutated in a lab. Most countries explored biological warfare and we are no different.

Beno7500
10-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Beat their ***** Magic!!

Haha. That will prove it.

Nighthawk
10-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Is he really outraged people are making Fun oF AIDS!!! Many other radio show make fun of serious matters. Does he listen to O & A or stern or any other shock radio....come on Magic get with the times.....We know you didnt fake AIDS u fool....Its JOKES!! sensitive Magic.

mfudge
10-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Is he really outraged people are making Fun oF AIDS!!! Many other radio show make fun of serious matters. Does he listen to O & A or stern or any other shock radio....come on Magic get with the times.....We know you didnt fake AIDS u fool....Its JOKES!! sensitive Magic.

idiot :rolleyes:

JMan17
10-15-2008, 07:13 PM

dum*** :pity:

LeBrowns
10-15-2008, 10:49 PM
MJ has the best medicine money can buy, thats why hes still alive

Nighthawk
10-15-2008, 10:56 PM
dum*** :pity:

Do you have AIDS??

Did i offend you little boy. :D

LA_cabals
10-16-2008, 02:26 AM
yup...that 1 researcher trumps all the rest who think it was created(evolved) in a lab. na, but seriously the Virus itself is probably a mutation from the simien virus, but it would not surprise me in the least if it was evolved or mutated in a lab. Most countries explored biological warfare and we are no different.

Yeah..but at least he is a SCIENTEST and not someone who just THINKS it was created in a lab. At least he has a scientific theory that has reason/logic that can be proven and not someone who wants to believe the government created this virus because they are so naive.

DODGERS&LAKERS
10-16-2008, 02:33 AM
How does somebody with a Magic Johnson get HIV?

barreleffact
10-16-2008, 07:38 AM
Yeah..but at least he is a SCIENTEST and not someone who just THINKS it was created in a lab. At least he has a scientific theory that has reason/logic that can be proven and not someone who wants to believe the government created this virus because they are so naive.

because it wasnt scientists nor people of high ranking people who suggested it came from a lab? because it wasnt presidents of african nations(to name 1, President Thabo Mbeki) that have called attention to it? because it wasnt an American owned/affilliated hospital where HIV supposedly "broke out?"

im sure plenty of scientist have suggested things to disprove him. to name a few: Dr. Alan Cantwell , Dr. Sue Arrago, and Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS.

Also to steal something from an article on the subject, "Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made...In general, their research (books, videos, internet communications) have been ignored by the CDC, the NIH, the AIDS establishment, the major media, etc. – and merely passed over as "conspiracy theory" and "paranoia."

Dr. Arrigo has a long association with the CIA as an expert on biological warfare, and also has apparent ties to the highest powers (and presidents) in the U.S. government.

Thus, her insider status makes her an extremely valuable witness to the truth about AIDS and its man-made origin."

other believers in high society, "In an interview by Time magazine with Nobel Peace Prize laureate and environmental activist Wangari Maathai, it was alleged that Maathai had said that "AIDS is a biological weapon manufactured by the developing world to wipe out the black race"

"Jakob Segal, a former biology professor at Humboldt University, proposed that HIV was engineered at a U.S. military laboratory at Fort Detrick, by splicing together two other viruses, Visna and HTLV-1. According to his theory, the new virus, created between 1977 and 1978, was tested on prison inmates who had volunteered for the experiment in exchange for early release. He further suggested that it was through these prisoners that the virus was spread to the population at large"

"Dr. Alan Cantwell, author of AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic and Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot, says that HIV is a genetically modified organism developed by U.S. Government scientists, and that it was introduced into the population through Hepatitis B experiments performed on gay and bisexual men between 1978–1981 in major U.S. cities. Cantwell claims that these experiments were directed by Dr. Wolf Szmuness, and that there was an ongoing government cover-up of the origins of the AIDS epidemic. Similar theories have been advanced by Dr. Robert B. Strecker, Matilde Krim and by Milton William Cooper, author of Behold A Pale Horse

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, author of Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola. Nature, Accident or Intentional? and Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare, has advanced the theory that the AIDS virus was engineered by such U.S. Government defense contractors as Litton Bionetics for the purposes of bio-warfare and "population control."

sorry so long but my point remains valid. many people do not and will not agree as to where the virus orriginated. of course the US will say it came from Africa and chimps. Of course, Africans will deny it because noone wants to admit where HIV started. However, what about the independent scientists that favor the african view? Most attempts to disproved are seen as unpatriotic, or are hushed by the media or government. I tend to agree that it was manufactured but Im more concerned with the lack of an antidote than the origin of its existance.. so please, do not refer to someone as naive when they have done more research on BOTH sides of teh argument than you apparently have. if anything you have proven you ignorance by suggesting scientists, doctors, and other high ranking officials have never proposed that the accepted view is a lie/cover.

mfudge
10-16-2008, 12:24 PM
because it wasnt scientists nor people of high ranking people who suggested it came from a lab? because it wasnt presidents of african nations(to name 1, President Thabo Mbeki) that have called attention to it? because it wasnt an American owned/affilliated hospital where HIV supposedly "broke out?"

im sure plenty of scientist have suggested things to disprove him. to name a few: Dr. Alan Cantwell , Dr. Sue Arrago, and Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS.

Also to steal something from an article on the subject, "Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made...In general, their research (books, videos, internet communications) have been ignored by the CDC, the NIH, the AIDS establishment, the major media, etc. and merely passed over as "conspiracy theory" and "paranoia."

Dr. Arrigo has a long association with the CIA as an expert on biological warfare, and also has apparent ties to the highest powers (and presidents) in the U.S. government.

Thus, her insider status makes her an extremely valuable witness to the truth about AIDS and its man-made origin."

other believers in high society, "In an interview by Time magazine with Nobel Peace Prize laureate and environmental activist Wangari Maathai, it was alleged that Maathai had said that "AIDS is a biological weapon manufactured by the developing world to wipe out the black race"

"Jakob Segal, a former biology professor at Humboldt University, proposed that HIV was engineered at a U.S. military laboratory at Fort Detrick, by splicing together two other viruses, Visna and HTLV-1. According to his theory, the new virus, created between 1977 and 1978, was tested on prison inmates who had volunteered for the experiment in exchange for early release. He further suggested that it was through these prisoners that the virus was spread to the population at large"

"Dr. Alan Cantwell, author of AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic and Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot, says that HIV is a genetically modified organism developed by U.S. Government scientists, and that it was introduced into the population through Hepatitis B experiments performed on gay and bisexual men between 19781981 in major U.S. cities. Cantwell claims that these experiments were directed by Dr. Wolf Szmuness, and that there was an ongoing government cover-up of the origins of the AIDS epidemic. Similar theories have been advanced by Dr. Robert B. Strecker, Matilde Krim and by Milton William Cooper, author of Behold A Pale Horse

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, author of Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola. Nature, Accident or Intentional? and Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism and Toxic Warfare, has advanced the theory that the AIDS virus was engineered by such U.S. Government defense contractors as Litton Bionetics for the purposes of bio-warfare and "population control."

sorry so long but my point remains valid. many people do not and will not agree as to where the virus orriginated. of course the US will say it came from Africa and chimps. Of course, Africans will deny it because noone wants to admit where HIV started. However, what about the independent scientists that favor the african view? Most attempts to disproved are seen as unpatriotic, or are hushed by the media or government. I tend to agree that it was manufactured but Im more concerned with the lack of an antidote than the origin of its existance.. so please, do not refer to someone as naive when they have done more research on BOTH sides of teh argument than you apparently have. if anything you have proven you ignorance by suggesting scientists, doctors, and other high ranking officials have never proposed that the accepted view is a lie/cover.

I applaud you doing all this research on the topic. And I am not disagreeing with you on your stance. But I would like to ask if any of these guys have provided solid evidence for their "theories". The quotes you gave only state what their theories are and provide no basis to back their claims. However, the guy you're rebutting has an article that explains that the findings in the study appear in an issue of the journal.

And to the guy that said that the outbreak of AIDs is so recent while chimps have been around for ages... just because a disease hasn't been present from the beginning of time doesn't mean it was developed in a lab. Viruses and bacteria are living organisms. They mutate and advance all of the time. Have you ever heard a doctor tell you to make sure you finish all of your medicine in order to fully kill whatever disease you may have? The reason? If you don't fully kill it, its the old adage that "what don't kill us only makes us stronger". It's simple evolution; survival of the fittest. Whatever bacteria or virus remains is now stronger than the medicine you took so a new medicine will have to be developed and the bacteria may cause different symptoms than it originally did. No matter, the bottomline is that diseases mutate and modify from time to time on their own.

8kobe24
10-16-2008, 01:44 PM

Yeah it's a laughing matter to you until someone you know that is close to you or you love gets it. Don't be too insensitive. AIDS is not laughable at all.

barreleffact
10-16-2008, 01:59 PM
I applaud you doing all this research on the topic. And I am not disagreeing with you on your stance. But I would like to ask if any of these guys have provided solid evidence for their "theories". The quotes you gave only state what their theories are and provide no basis to back their claims. However, the guy you're rebutting has an article that explains that the findings in the study appear in an issue of the journal.

And to the guy that said that the outbreak of AIDs is so recent while chimps have been around for ages... just because a disease hasn't been present from the beginning of time doesn't mean it was developed in a lab. Viruses and bacteria are living organisms. They mutate and advance all of the time. Have you ever heard a doctor tell you to make sure you finish all of your medicine in order to fully kill whatever disease you may have? The reason? If you don't fully kill it, its the old adage that "what don't kill us only makes us stronger". It's simple evolution; survival of the fittest. Whatever bacteria or virus remains is now stronger than the medicine you took so a new medicine will have to be developed and the bacteria may cause different symptoms than it originally did. No matter, the bottomline is that diseases mutate and modify from time to time on their own.

Thank you.

honestly, I dont know as much as I would like. Im not a conspiracy nut, but ones like the 9-11 event are easy and have sooo many sources its unreal. ones like this I think you actually need to do a lot of research on, including book purchases. I intend to buy 1 if not 2-3 books on this. I researched it in the past which made me believe its possibilities, but I cannot recall much of why I began to believe. for now, the biggest reasons I have are that the hospital in africa that is first affiliated with HIV was american owned or affiliated at that time(i dont recall which). although aids is accredited with being originated in africa and the first US recognized cases are from 1981, there have been reports from americans infected in 1979. at first it affected only gay men. it is believed that the men who were used in a hepatitis B study were implanted with the virus to test it and introduce it to the general population. it was ONLY gay men, and all the men fit the description of the people who underwent that hep B study. also, its pretty widespread that all developed countries studied biological warfare. I cannot fully argue this conspiracy like I wish I could, but I do intend to look into it. give me about a week and I could probably give you a semi-thorough list of my findings from around the net. IDK how long it will take to buy and read the books. but this just doesnt seem to add up to me. especially the dates

Nighthawk
10-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah it's a laughing matter to you until someone you know that is close to you or you love gets it. Don't be too insensitive. AIDS is not laughable at all.

Its not really a laughing matter to me....I never stated it was..Im just saying is Magic really shocked that a radio show would make fun of AIDS...ive heard talk shows laugh at MUCH WORSE things than this terrible disease.

LA_cabals
10-16-2008, 07:25 PM
How does somebody with a Magic Johnson get HIV?

Hahahaha...very clever and funny